How Great Is Your Love

봄날 (How great is your love)

You became a bright light to me who was exhausted by the world

Even if winter comes at the end of this narrow road we walk together,

If you would hold my hand, to me,

This rough world would be like spring days.

How great is your love?

12:09pm, October 9 2011, Fall.

 

Taeyeon walked passed by the lovely flowers that stood out from the bland color of fall. There, she looked for the spot where his name was inscribed on.

 

장우영

April 30, 1989 - March 9, 2010

 

Taeyeon crouched down to place the vase of flowers beside his gravestone. She touched the inscriptions of his name and she sighed. “I hate you so much.” She talked to him as though he was just right there beside her. “When birthdays are supposedly happy days, you made mine into a sad one.” Taeyeon could not avoid that feeling of sadness even if she was trying to kid around.

 

Just then, the harsh cold wind that had been blowing hard had suddenly turned soft and somehow balmy. Taeyeon giggled as she felt those familiar arms wrap around her waist.

 

“Wooyoung...” She breathed his name. She stayed in that position for a moment, reminiscing those times when he would always embrace her and kiss her at the same time. She giggled while trying her best to not let a single tear fall from her eyes.

 

“Remember that night when you told me would give anything to me; even your heart if you needed to?” She chuckled softly. “I didn’t know you were saying that literally.”

 

Her hand moved up to her chest and she could feel not her heart beating... but Wooyoung’s.

 

“I love you,” the wind whispered. Taeyeon shut her eyes close as she felt his hand land over hers, grasping onto it tightly over their beating heart.

 

Taeyeon smiled. “So this is how great your love is...”

 


 

A/N: I FINALLY FINISHED IT. My apologies for ending it with a short one. =D OKAY.

 

OH MY GOODNESS.

SNSD WON THE BEST FEMALE GROUP AWARD AND THEY'RE ALSO THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR.

:'D I'm so proud~ HAHAHAHA.

SHFJKLSHFSKLHFKS And their performance... O________O

 

Okay, anyways, I need to go now. See you again soon. Maybe. =)))