Christmas!

봄날 (How great is your love)

 

11:36pm, December 24 2009, Winter.

 

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and saw a shocked Wooyoung with eyes wide opened and jaws dropped down to the floor. He ran out wild screaming and calling for a doctor.

 

“How’re you feeling Ms. Kim?” asked the doctor who had just finished checking her up. “I’m feeling normal,” replied Taeyeon, thanking the doctor afterwards for his hard work. The doctor then bid farewell and left the room with his nurse.

 

Wooyoung who could not wait any longer, literally jumped and hugged Taeyeon the tightest he could. “(Cough, cough) I-CAN’T-BREATHE! (Cough)” shouted Taeyeon who cried on for dear life. “What, so you like Miss A now?” joked the lame Wooyoung who finally released her. Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head for his immaturity.

 

“Do you know how much you’ve made me suffer for 2 whole weeks?” Wooyoung looked serious now but Taeyeon continued to suppress a soft giggle. “I’m sorry.” She apologized humbly while looking down and playing with her fingers. Wooyoung stared at her deeply and he told her: “I missed you.” Taeyeon looked up and gave him a cheeky grin.

 

“Wooyoung...” Taeyeon called. “Can you take me outside even for just 15 minutes?” She begged of him. Two weeks lying down a stiff hospital bed made Taeyeon crave for the outdoors, the snow, the colorful lights, and just simply everything. Wooyoung sympathetically gave a small nod of his head.

 

Taeyeon waited on her bed as Wooyoung went out to get something for a while. She looked around the hospital room and noticed how it was filled with flowers both fresh and stale, and some handwritten letters from her friends and family. Across her bed was the window where the view of the hospital garden could be seen. Taeyeon’s curiosity and excitement urged herself to look out the small opening. She was walking unsteadily from her bed to the window when Wooyoung came back in.

 

“Taeyeon?” Wooyoung felt uneasy seeing Taeyeon wobbling on her place and trying to look out to the outdoors. “Don’t move!” He yelled with one of his arms stretched out to her. Taeyeon did not mind what he had just said as she was intrigued at the wheel chair he came in with. “What’s that for?” She pointed and asked. “You’re riding this.” Wooyoung informed her. Furrowing her eyebrows, Taeyeon opposed and reasoned, “I’m not paralyzed. Can’t you see I can walk perfectly fine?” She told him. “But Taeyeon-” Wooyoung was cut off. “Wooyoung, please?” She begged the second time today and of course, Wooyoung could not object. He just loves her that much.

 

With Wooyoung’s assistance, Taeyeon had finally reached the hospital garden. The Christmas lights were rather brighter and much more colorful tonight and the breeze seemed much more relaxing than the hospital heaters. Taeyeon let go of Wooyoung’s support and she took small steps forward. Wooyoung slowly followed her from behind. Taeyeon glanced around and saw little children running and playing around with snowballs. Their laughters soothed her and made her smile.

 

“Wooyoung?” She mumbled softly. Wooyoung who was right behind her answered, “Hmm?” Taeyeon looked back at him a little, taking hold of both of his arms and wrapping them around her waist. “How great is your love for me?” Taeyeon asked out of the blue. Wooyoung embraced her tighter and he rested his chin on top of her head. Wooyoung loved how she perfectly fitted in his arms and how the sweet scent of her hair tickled his nose. “It’s so much that I can’t even describe it anymore.” He replied sincerely. “I would do anything for you. I would give you everything; my heart and my life if I have to.” Taeyeon closed her eyes as warm teardrops had successfully escaped from them. Taeyeon turned while still in Wooyoung’s embrace and she stared up at him with misty eyes. Wooyoung leaned closer, closing the gap between them, and he twisted his head a bit just to get to that perfect position. And finally their lips met, and they were kissing for the very first time.

 

12:00am, December 25 2009, Christmas, Winter.

 

Taeyeon and Wooyoung pulled back, both surprised and shock as they heard loud roars coming from the sky. A variety of colors were painted across the dark black winter sky. There were fireworks and everyone cheered and greeted each other. The clock had just struck 12 and it was Christmas. Both Taeyeon and Wooyoung looked back at each other and they both greeted each other at the same time. “Merry Christmas!” They laughed. Everything was just lovable at this moment. Everything was perfect.

 


A/N: Sorry for the mistakes and grammatical errors (again). :P Don't be shy to comment down what you think of the story~ AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR GIRLS' GENERATION (BEST FEMALE GROUP; BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE - FEMALE GROUP; SONG OF THE YEAR; ARTIST OF THE YEAR) AND TAEYEON (BEST OST; SONG OF THE YEAR) ON MAMA. OKAY THANKS.