Dreaming

봄날 (How great is your love)

In your smile that's like a spring day,

The whole world gets brighter,

It makes me dream again.

On the day where the sun sparkles,

I hold your hand and walk in sync with your footsteps.

When I sometimes walk ahead and suddenly look back,

That face that looks at me is so eye-blinding.

Wooyoung-ah~” She called his name merrily and he turned back with a delighted smile.

 

It was spring; the flowers bloomed, the grass was green, the sky was blue, the sun was sparkling, the weather was beautiful, but all that were nothing compared to the short milk-skinned woman running across a field of newly blossomed flowers. And when she finally reached him, she stood on tiptoe and she gave him a light peck on his cheek. She stepped back an inch and she beamed briefly before embracing him with her arms. He smiled too and he reciprocated her actions by hugging her tighter, his hand on her waist and the other on the back of her small head.

 

“I love you,” she whispered silently with her eyes closed. His hand holding her head slowly moved down and found her hand and their fingers interlocked involuntarily with each other. A warm teardrop fell down her cheek as she felt safe and loved when he yearningly kissed the crown of her head.

 

9:17am, October 9 2011, Fall.

 

As the same sparkling sun entered and struck her face through the uncovered windows, her eyes fluttered open and she, once again, woke beside an empty bed space. She stared at the unoccupied area beside her and she immediately felt lonely and forlorn. She reached out her arms on that vacant space, hugging and embracing air as she cried alone, muttering his name weakly over and over again.

 


 

A/N: HAHA. So short. :P Might update tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow. HAHAHA. :D