"Goodluck figuring which account isn't a fan account."

Prettier Than You

When class ended for the day, Yibo was completely set to walk out of the room, ignore his fans, and then head on home to get on his laptop and lay around for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, before he could even step one foot away from his chair, he was blocked by a tiny girl. Okay, maybe not that tiny, but she was significantly shorter than him. Sure, he was rather tall, but the girl's head only reached around his shoulder. When he looked down, he was surprised to find that it was Han Eunmin. Before she could even speak, he spoke first.

"I didn't know you were so short," Yibo commented. "How's the air down there?"

Eunmin rolled her eyes, but Yibo wasn't sure if the sudden red flush on her face was due to anger or embarassment. He was fine with both, regardless.

"I want to get a headstart on the magazine," she said, looking up at him. "Can we brainstorm some ideas before you go?"

"Is this your trick of getting me to spend more time with you?" 

Eunmin's mouth gaped open in kind of dull shock that to normal people, probably meant something along the lines of "I can't believe you can be that full of yourself" but to Yibo, it was more of a "how did you know" kind of look. He smirked triumphantly.

"Aha! I--"

Yibo was smacked lightly on the back of his head. He glared at Wenhan. 

"I'm sorry for my friend," Wenhan said smoothly. "He has a bit of a complex."

"I noticed," Eunmin replied dryly. 

"What are you doing?" Yibo asked increduosly, glaring at Wenhan.

"Preventing you from doing and saying stupid things," Wenhan replied back sweetly.

Yibo glared a little longer, before focusing his attention back on Eunmin, who was looking at them with an amused expression. Almost as if...

"Psst, genius," Seungyoun suddenly appeared beside him as well. "Have you forgotten she's from China?"

At that, Eunmin flat out laughed. It took Yibo a moment to realize the rest of his friends were laughing too. Sungjoo almost doubled over from laughing and had to lean on Yixuan for support. Yibo glared at all of them. They all deserved it. 

"How un-original," Yibo commented, earning him mixed looks of amusement (from Seungyoun and Wenhan) and raised eyebrows of surprise (from Yixuan, and Eunmin actually). "Coming from China was originally my thing--"

"There's three of us," Yixuan pointed out helpfully.

Seungyoun laughed, "how original. Right, Eunmin?"

Yibo's eyes widened in shock as he fixed his gaze on to his supposed best friend. He was grinning, eyes almost disappearing as always, but it was towards the new girl. Yibo flicked his eyes over to Eunmin to find that she was smiling a bit as well, revealing a set of straight, white teeth that Yibo shouldn't have noticed. 

"We can discuss the project online, I'd rather not waste my time here," Yibo said arrogantly, lightly pushing his way past Eunmin. It took a few minutes for him to realize the other guys followed after him soon after. Good. He needed the ride home.


"Traitor," Yibo spat out at Seungyoun the moment they all boarded Yixuan's car. "Big fat traitor." 

"What did I do?" Seungyoun asked with a laugh, enjoying how even if they sat next together in the car, Yibo was actually leaning away, disgust obvious on his features.

Yibo chose to ignore the question and began glaring at Wenhan, who sat shotgun.

"I can't believe you would do that," he said coldly. Wenhan looked back at him to laugh.

"Do what? Embarass you in front of the pretty girl?"

Yibo scoffed, "I saw no pretty girl earlier."

Wenhan shook his head and focused his attention back to the front.

"How do you plan on discussing it online though?" Sungjoo asked.

Yibo stopped leaning away from Seungyoun long enough to realize that Sungjoo had a point. It's not like they exchanged any sort of information.

"I guess I won't hear from her then," Yibo said, satisfied. Or at least, as satisfied as he could appear to be, because he did wonder a bit about how their project was going to turn out. He didn't want to fail just cuz he was partnered with a girl he loathed. He considered actually searching for her himself, but decided against it just as quickly. 

"Or she has to find me," he added. "Goodluck figuring which account isn't a fan account."

Seungyoun shook his head, "you are impossible."

Surprisingly, Yibo smiled at that.

"Yep, it's impossible to be this perfect."


ayyyyyy roughly shorter than usual but yeah, in a bit of a hurry to finish this but hope it was good enough anyway! 
next chapter should be better (hopefully)

YIBO GIF PLS: //I died laughing

ALSO BONUS PHOTO OF SEUNGYOUN BECAUSE HE'S SO CUTE HEREEEEEEE.