5

I'm Just A Fan's Sister!

Short update~
-----------------------------------------------


Dongwoo saved everyone from an awkward moment by bursting into his contagious laughter. He sent you one of his adorable toothy grins and assured everyone, “Someday guys, someday.”

The members stood there, unsure of what to do next. You actually felt bad that you told them you weren’t a fan since they had been so friendly before. You felt twice the guilt when you noticed Woohyun’s little pout.

You giggled, “My brother is an amazing Inspirit and dancer. You should check out his dance covers for your songs!”

Dongwoo raised an eyebrow. “Young-jae07 at Youtube,” you smiled. Dongwoo nodded excitedly. “The members and I are going to check up on his videos tonight!”

*Oppa is going to freak out like a little girl when he knows I told Infinite about him.*

Woohyun slung his shoulder around you and warmly decided, “Alright! ~~~~~ is our little sister now right?” You weakly smiled, uncomfortably shifting yourself away from Woohyun. *I only have one brother, Youngjae.*

‘What’s this I hear about having a little sister?” A tall and stern man stepped into the practice room, worriedly staring at you and then at Sunggyu. “Are we doing You Are My Oppa Season 2?!”