2

I'm Just A Fan's Sister!

 

Thanks for subscribing! <3 Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Subscribe and comment! ^-^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After a few minutes of waiting, several boys emerged onto the stage, sending the fangirls into another frenzy.

You had to admit, all of them were good looking but no matter how many times your brother attempted to make you remember their names you just couldn’t. You only knew as a group they went by Infinite.

They started the concert with an upbeat song, while the crowd joined in the beat by jumping up and down. You quietly and lightly jumped so you wouldn’t continue to get stared at by the girls next to you.

Your brother was completely immersed in watching the steps that he didn’t really bother. You stopped jumping and giggled at your brother’s expressions.

Several songs later, you were already starting to get tired out. *How do these fans get enough energy for a concert this long?!*

You looked around the area, turning your head left and right to read some of the prettily decorated fanboards.

“Dongwoo…Woohyun…L…Hoya…Sungyeol…Sungjong…Sunggyu…Myungsoo…Howon…” You chanted softly. You turned back to the stage where the boys in suits were dancing.

You were puzzled. *How come there are 9 names and there’s only 7 of them?* You shrugged off the thought when Youngjae tapped your shoulder worriedly.

“You alright? You zoned out,” he pointed out. You gave him an assuring nod and pointed to the stage, concerned that Youngjae would miss a step because of you.

You continued to watch with heavy eyelids and strained legs.

Meanwhile, on stage, Woohyun watched over the crowd, scanning the faces. Some were familiar since they were always supporting them by going to most of their events, while some were fresh faces. He could tell, as expected from the fan service prince.

One girl caught his eye though. Unlike the other fans, she looked tired and worn out. She wasn’t holding onto a lightstick or any other item signifying that she was a fan.

In short, she looked like she didn’t belong in his Inspirit family. *Ah, maybe she’s just new to these things.*

When the concert ended, the 7 boys threw roses to the fans. The fans instinctively gathered to the front to receive one. Woohyun sent one rose flying along with his towel wrapped onto it towards you on purpose. You caught both in your hands and smiled.

Satisfied, Woohyun grinned. *There, something to make sure you remember Infinite.*

--------------------------------------------