4

I'm Just A Fan's Sister!

Chapter 4 ~ Enjoy ~ ^-^
-------------------------


Woohyun was triumphant in the end. Now you were sitting down at one of the chairs in their practice room. It was warm but the atmosphere was cold earlier. You clearly saw the leader shoot daggers in Woohyun’s way.

You sighed. *If Youngjae was the one here, he’d be excited.*

A song boomed through the room as the members got to their positions. You sat there, a little puzzled still. You shot up a hand and softly murmured, “Um, guys?”

The 7 of them looked at you but all their faces were smiley. Somehow, you found it odd since they were chiding Woohyun before.

*Reminds me of Jiae. Feels great to have a younger sister again!* Most of them thought.

“Yeah?” Sunggyu smiled.

“Um, where’s the other 2 members?” You shyly questioned. You vaguely remembered those colourful fanboards where you could see 9 names, not just 7.

The 7 boys were confused themselves. You breezed through each and all their faces and tried to remember the ones missing. Luckily Woohyun had introduced you to the rest of them.

“Ah! Who is Myungsoo and who is Howon? Where are they?” You shot up.

L and Hoya looked at you in disbelief. “We’re here..?” “Yeah, I’m Myungsoo, and he’s Howon.”

You were in a blur. “Last time I heard Woohyun you were L and he was Hoya!” The members chuckled and softened, especially Woohyun. *This girl is really… innocent.*

Sungjong opened his mouth and explained it to you swiftly. You nodded in understanding and blushed in embarrassment. “Sorry for taking up some practice time.”

A hand held yours and pulled you up. Interested, Hoya asked, “Do you dance ~~~~?” The question got you excited and you instantly nodded. “Want to dance?” Of course, the dance machine would love to see another dance talent apart from Dongwoo and himself.

You pulled out a thumbdrive from your pocket and pushed it into one of the slots of the stereo. The members leaned back onto the wall, anticipating a fiery performance from the ‘female Hoya’.

To their surprise, the music started slow and soft. Your movements were delicate, with twirls and pirouettes that had them taken aback. Hoya especially was flushed. *I thought she was like me!*

When you ended, you noticed that the members were silent. “Wow,” Sunggyu clapped, “I – no we thought you’d dance like Dongwoo and Hoya.”

You folded your arms. “Just so you know, I don’t really like your kind of music.”

“After all, I’m just an Inspirit's sister.”