3

I'm Just A Fan's Sister!

3rd chapter! Enjoy ~ Note: Woohyun will not play a major role, but it won't be that minor either! ^-^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You hurried into the café and huddled into a seat at a corner. Youngjae had gone home ahead of you after the concert with your insistence so he could start on what he did best – a dance cover.

Once your hot chocolate was served, you noticed that several girls snagged a few seats for themselves as well and disguised their faces with the café’s menus. You shrugged it off and peered into your bag for the moment.

You took out the towel one of the boys from Infinite had thrown to you and traced a finger along the tiny Infinite symbol at the corner.

Suddenly the girls who had their faces buried started jumping and squealing with glee. Then you knew – fangirls.

One by one the Infinite members entered the café, some of them ignoring the girls’ presences while the others cast some waves and their charming smiles. You recognized the one who had thrown you his towel.

Woohyun on the other hand, had his eyes fixed on you as well. He gave you a nod when his eyes met yours cheerfully.

“Sunggyu hyung, get me a drink, any, I’ll be right back,” he walked over to your table, much to his crowd of fangirls’ protest.

Your eyes met his once again, this time you felt like they weren’t the eyes of an idol, but more like a friend. He seemed cozy and genuine enough to talk to. “Um, can I help you?” You asked, quite surprised that he had noticed you amidst the crowd.

He took the seat across you without hesitation and immediately a cheeky grin surfaced. His eyes darted towards the towel, which you were still clutching on. “I see you still have that towel!”

*His eye smile is alluring.*

With the towel locked on his eyes, you figured it’d be best you returned it to him. You slid the towel across the table and smiled, “You can have it back.”

Woohyun was startled. This was the first time someone had returned him his fanservice. Before the confused boy could respond, another one came over.

“Woohyun, here’s your drink and we need to get back to practice soon,” the boy shoved the drink into Woohyun’s hands. Woohyun pouted, jabbing a finger onto the table.

“Come on Hoya, I want to be with my friend!” He pleaded. Hoya glanced at you briefly but sighed. As much as he wanted to let Woohyun have a little time on his own, he was sure Sunggyu would blow his top as well.

“Sunggyu’s orders,” he sighed again. Woohyun pouted like a little child, but the pout swirled into a bright smile.

“Hoya… tell Sunggyu I’ll meet you guys at dance practice later,” he persuaded. You looked at the both of them and almost giggled. *One is like a child while the other is like the dad.* Hoya was quite tired and he didn’t want to listen to Woohyun’s aegyo or anything like that, leaving him no choice but to give in.

He walked away and Woohyun’s spirits were lifted up quickly.

“Okay~ Chingu, would you like to come to our practice?”