Wrecked

Tú Madre

AN: Okay! Forget what I said last time, I’m doing “Joy’s” chapter first. I put quotation marks because the original chapter was gonna be something else. (Which will come after Yeri’s chapter is done). I know it’s been a month but I had trouble figuring out how to lay out the chapters. Also personal duties came up as well as writer’s block BUT I AM HERE NOW SO

 

 


 

 

“In class for creative writing, the students draw a picture on the top of the page and make up a story at the bottom.Most of them being simple and innocent since they are made by 6-7 year olds. These on the other hand, theiruh Joy’s... ” the teacher said as though she was tip toeing around broken glass.

Irene has never been so disturbed before as much as she was today. In front of her was paper that had graphically drawn scenarios. Scenarios a child of 7 years should not be drawing. What was written on the bottom made it even more horrifying than it already was simply by the picture.

 

“In every story she makes, she’s always killing a man. It changes from time to timelately it’s been a guy named ‘Booger’. In the end of all her stories, she writes “Another day of saving Ma Ba3.”

 

Her whole body became tensed once she figured what all these pictures were about and specifically who. All those past events, they all make perfect sense now. Irene finally found the answer to her problems.

 

 


 

 

For most families, the oldest child is usually the leader of all the children in the household. Seulgi was indeed somewhat a leader figure but none of the others really took her seriously. Especially Joy. For her, Seulgi was another pawn of her mafia. She was her left-hand man (she promised Yeri she would be right man already).

 

See this whole idea of creating this little gang happened back when Joy was merely 10 months of age. Her mother had an emergency, Seulgi probably got herself hurt again at school. Her one and only most reliable friend, Tiffany, was back in the US for some family wedding which meant she had find someone else to take care of her kid. Her husband was on a business trip so he was a no. And her parents were definitely out of the equation. In the end, she had no choice but to leave baby Joy with her brother, Seunghyun.

 

“These are her bags of necessities. Her clothes, food, diapersyou remember how to change them, right? Anyways, I gotta go! Thanks alot. Bye oppa.”

 

She says as she walks out his apartment, leaving him awkwardly holding the glaring baby with a pacifier in .

 

“So...do you like Spongebob?”

 

The baby responded with cute giggles and small little claps.

 

“Maybe this won’t be so bad afterall.”

 

Hours later of non-stop spongebob episodes, Seunghyun decided to find something else on TV. As he surfed through the channels, he stumbled upon a cult classic. One of his all time favorite movies.

 

“Oh sweet! The Godfather trilogy is playing.”

 

It was must to watch, therefore he clicked it, completely forgetting that there is  a baby right beside him. Little did he know he had created a monster.

 

 


 

 

It was a regular Saturday afternoon, a perfect day for Joy to catch up on Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events books. But of course not everything goes as planned.

 

“Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Joy! Jo

 

These were the times Joy really wished she had a different name. Therefore she wouldn’t have to deal with this midget repeatedly calling her name as she tumbled into the shared room.

 

“What, you annoying orange?!?”

 

“Mom!”

 

“What about her?”

 

“I heardphone talkdatethe guyhe’s coming over for dinner!” She says breathlessly.

Joy dropped her book and glanced at the younger girl who had panic written on her face.

 

“Gather up the others and bring them to here. Remember the signal  we came up with, right?” Yeri nods her head and gives a salute as she rushes out the room. Joy runs to her dresser and opens

the bottom drawer. She pulls out a box filled with candles, matches, a cd player and a framed photo of her mother.

 

JUKgo, JUGigo. SsAUGO oechigo. IGeON JeonjaenGIi ANIYA!!” (try guessing what song that lyric is from)

 

Joy looks back. That’s the signal. She had to hurry setting up the shrine of their godly figure mother, Irene. She lit the candles with the matches she hides from her mother and closed the window shades creating a secret cult-like atmosphere. She plugged in the CD player to the outlet and put in a cd labeled Hot Mixtape. She pressed play and changed into her black hoodie as Nicki Minaj rapped the first verse of the song, Only.

 

“Yo, I never ed Wayne. I never ed Drake. All my life, man for sake.”

 

Just then all her sisters entered her room with the similar black hoodies. Yeri obviously was the odd one at since she was kicked out the room. The eldest was the first to speak.

 

“We heard. Any info we need to know?” That’s when the youngest cleared and stood up from the circle.

 

“From what I heard, he’s really tall. His blood type is O and he is a Gemini” they all groan in disgust as she reveals his zodiac sign. From what they have read, Geminis aren’t so great.

 

“Also apparently his occupation is acting and he is a well-known model too..”

 

“Name a drama.” Seulgi says as she ponders on the identity of their new victim and enemy.

 

“Uh I think they said something with brides with masks, greetings monsters, and uh replay 1998, I think…?”

 

“Park Bogum.” They all turned to Seulgi in shock, she was never this serious before. Or so...angry.

 

“Wait a minute! Isn’t that the MC you always glare at and throw grapes at every Friday and cry right after?” Wendy asked. She’s sees his face but it’s still very vague from what she can remember.

 

“Yes. It’s him.” She says with such spite and hatred.

 

“You only hate him cause he flirts with that idol you are madly in-love with. You know it’s all scripted, right?”

 

“Listen egghead, you don’t understand how much it hurts seeing the love of your life flirting with some tall attractive doofus-”
 

“Stop it you two, or else you both will ruin the plan!” They stopped their bickering and focused back on the game plan Joy had drawn in a short span of time.

 

“What are all males afraid of?”

 

“Monsters?”

 

“Women rights!”

 

“Getting penetrated in the !”

 

“STOP YOU FOOLS! US! They’re afraid of us!”

 

“Oh! Because children mean responsibilities, restrictions and commitment! Men don’t want to be restricted or have responsibilities. NOBODY WANTS THAT!”

 

“Exactly! So let’s teach Park Booger what it truly takes to date our goddess of a mother.”

 

They all cheer and scatter to their positions assigned for the mission. Leaving Joy alone in her room with Exo K’s Mama playing in the background as she looks at her mother’s portrait.

 

Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

Careless

Careless

Shoot anonymous

Anonymous

Heartless

Mindless

No one who care about me



 

 


 

 

This be part 1 of “Joy’s” chapter. Okay. I got this. I think… I hope you guys enjoy(?) and sorry again for a late update.