Overdose (J-Hope/Hoseok)

In the Mood for Love: I Need U Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I asked him to stop doing that kind of job just to survive but he never listened to me. He said it's the only thing he could do; sell drugs for a living. He went behind bars countless of times, bailed by his boss then went back again to selling them. I knew i didn't have the right to tell him what to do since I came to his life when he was already doing this. But still, i believed that I could change him, but i was wrong.

Until one day, I rushed to his place where he usually met with his clients. I could not bear this anymore. I broke up with him, telling him that I should not be with someone who never dreamt of having a decent life, who's direction in life is nowhere to be found. He begged. He never wanted us to end. He kneeled asking or forgiveness, telling me that he would never do this again... for the thousandth time. I already gave him second, third, fourth and more chances but they were all put to waste.

It's been a month since we broke up and I didn't hear anything about him or from him. It was when his friend, another pusher, called me and said that Hoseok was sent to the hospital for drug overdose two weeks ago and here he goes again attempting to kill himself, but, he said he wanted to see me before he dies, at least to apologize and see me for the last time.

I did not have any second thoughts of going back to his filthy place. Yes, i did broke up with him but I still love him. It's difficult for me to love someone who did not even care a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter