Drowning (Jimin)

In the Mood for Love: I Need U Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*click*
"Ugh, i look bloated here!"
"Yah, you don't! It's cute, don't delete it!"
"But i look ugly!"
"You're always beautiful in my eyes!"


Jimin had been watching the same video over and over again. There he was, soaking on his bath tub all day. It was when you and Jimin were having your candid photoshoot in his house months ago. You were happy and enjoying each others' company then. But, everything changed when the two of you broke up weeks ago.


You were the one who initiated your break up. When the two of you started dating, everything felt like a dream. He was yours and you were his. After months of being together, you noticed his gradual change of behavior. He barely replied to your messages. He spoke little when you're on the line. He forgot special days. He always said that he's busy whenever you want to just eat or hang out with him. Your friends already told you that he always hung out with his friends. You did not believe them until you saw it yourself; you asked what he was doing and he said he's sick so you rushed to his dorm only to find out that he's there playing video games and drinking beer with his good old friends. He said he would explain but you grew tired of this kind of relationship.
One of his friends, Namjoon, suddenly called you.


"What is it now?" You said grumpily.
"Uh, I just want to ask if you still talk to Jimin." He asked nervously.
"Do you even have to ask?"
"Um, i mean, we haven't talk for days now. He's not answering his phone nor texting back."
"Is that still my concern? Call his mom and tell that to her."
"Uhm, _____, he didn't tell you?"
"What about?"
"His parents got divorced."
"What?"
"A couple of weeks ago, before you two broke up."
"..."
"We're worried about him. He's acting weird after you broke up with him. We were so busy with our own businesses these days that we haven't even noticed that so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter