Set Me on Fire (Suga/Yoongi)

In the Mood for Love: I Need U Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every relationship starts with rainbows and unicorns, and I hope it never ended, but it did, but not anymore with rainbows and unicorns as I expected it to be.

It’s been weeks since Yoongi hasn’t called me, and now he is, many times. I actually didn’t expect that he would call, I just, hoped that he would since that’s what he did weeks ago before we decided to date, I mean, I actually started calling us to be dating. He didn’t want labels nor commitment. “I want you to be mine so you’re mine,” that’s what he said. “Labels aren’t important, right?”, instead of arguing, I just agreed because of what I felt for him, because I loved him. Then suddenly, I got tired. He was a man who calls whenever he wants to, who asks me to meet him in a place whenever he feels like meeting me, who kisses me in front of his friends but doesn’t even want to hold hands when we’re together. I realized that I was just an accessory tagged to him. Nothing more, any less.

I pressed the green button and put the phone on my ear.

“_____-ssi…” his voice sounded tired and weary.

“_____-ssi, I’m so sorry.” His voice was cold and husky.

“Please talk to me,” he pleaded.

“What is it now?” I asked, coldly, disinterested.

“I was wrong… Please, forgive me.”

“….” I bit my lower lip not knowing how to respond. He sounded pitiful, he never begged like this to me before. I was the one who acted like this. I never knew I was too stupid to beg him to be with me.

“Answer me, please, please…”

“I forgive you…” I said flatly, “but things won’t go back to the way it was before.”

“What?” he asked.

“I’m tired of this Yoongi… aren’t you?” I said, able to unleash the anger boiling inside of me.

“Let’s talk about this, let’s meet, okay? I’ll make it up to you.” Then he hung up.

I let out a sigh then cried. I didn’t know that this would be this heavy. I wanted to be strong but I’m still too weak. My phone beeped and he sent me the address and time we’ll meet. I decided to end all this once I see him again. Yes, I will, I shall.

-------

I went to his old apartment like what he told me. It’s already abandoned. I don’t know why he wanted to meet me in such a filthy place b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter