Bittersweet Escape (V/Taehyung)

In the Mood for Love: I Need U Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never knew how I got in Taehyung's place. All I know is that I was being beaten by my supposed-to-be-ex-boyfriend inside our apartment then Taehyung came with a bottle on his hand. Now, he is lying next to me on his bed, in his house, staring blankly and softly touching my face.

Although the room was dark, I was sure he smiled.

"Go back to sleep, it's still dark outside," he said.

I tried to smile back but something's stopping me from being happy with him, until everything came running to my mind.

I suddenly sat up, worried that that bastard might be looking for me, and, by the time he'd see me, he'd beat me to death.

I cringed to the pain I felt at my back, also a little dizzy. My face, felt like wounds, stung. My neck was stiff.

"Taehyung, wh-what happened?" Trying to pull myself together, chunks of bitter memories i wished i never remembered, still confused. He sat up with me, trying to avoid my gaze.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. Now, just go back to sleep." He said, touching both my shoulders, trying to push me back but I declined. I pushed his hands away from me, avoiding his intimate touch to reach me again.

"I'm asking what happened." I looked into his eyes, red and dark, his only part I can see, "tell me."

Tears started welling into my eyes. I didn't even know why I was about to cry. All i knew was that I was safe that I was with him, but something felt wrong.

The room was still dark, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter