[Kris] My Step-brother

EXO Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was with two of my friends, Hyejin and Mi Kyong, in the kitchen; we were preparing something to eat. We heard the door being opened and we all turned around. Kris, my step brother, had arrived from class. I didn't notice how handsome he looked today. Hey~ no checking out your own brother. Step brother really but...yeah...

"Hey ladies~" He gave us one of his smirks as he walked towards us. 

"Hi oppa~" My two friends said at the same time and I wanted to gag at their tone. 

"Hey sis~" He leaned to kiss me on the side of my forehead. I felt tingles on my body. 

"Oppa~ no kiss for me?" Hyejin asked pouting.

"Or for me?" Mi Kyong joined. I rolled my eyes at them. 

"Sorry girls~ I only kiss one girl." He teased and I felt myself blush. Ugh! Snap out of it! 

"Oppa~ stop it~" I hit him on the chest before he started chuckling and moving to the fridge to get something to drink. I let out a faint sigh as I returned my attention to my friends.

"What are you frying?" He asked as he leaned against one of the kitchen counters. 

"Potatoes." I said as I stirred them in the cooking oil.

"We're adding cheese and bacon too." Mi Kyong said. "Want me to share with you later?" She started flirting with him...again.

"How about you share with both of us?" Hyejin added. This girls don't know when to give up.

"Sorry girls~ as I've said, I only share with one girl and I know she's not going to share anything with me today." He smirked looking at me.

"You got that right! You can starve for all I care."

"See?" He chuckled. "Although she always leaves something for me to eat anyway." He teased. That's true, I do. I mentally slapped myself for always being too good to him. He walked behind me placing his hand on my waist, he squeezed for the briefest moment and I let out a gasp. He started laughing as he walked out of the kitchen and to his room upstairs. 

 

"Damn~ you are the luckiest and unluckiest girl alive." Hyejin teased.

"When is Kris going to stop the teasing? He knows you have a boyfriend. Isn't he ever going to find a girlfriend himself?" Mi Kyong asked.

"He already has a girlfriend. A very pretty one too. But he said his teasing won't stop." 

"What?" Hyejin gasped. "He has a girlfriend and is still teasing you like that?" 

"You know it's complicated." I let out a sigh. They nodded at me. 

 

We finished cooking and then ate our fried potatoes with cheese and bacon. It was delicious if I say so myself. We talked for a while more and then they left. I went up the stairs and thought that my friends were right. I went to Kris' room and barged in. He was laying on his bed listening to music.

"You never knock. Hasn't it ever crossed your mind that I may be doing something inappropriate?" He teased and I felt my cheeks blush.To be honest I hadn't thought about it. I shook my head.

"Whatever~" I tried acting unaffected by his comment. "You need to stop the teasing. One day it can get out of hand." I crossed my arms. His fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter