[Xiumin] Home Alone

EXO Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Consider this continuation of the previous*

I got home from class and made my way to the kitchen to find something to drink.

 

"You're home~" I turned startled to find my brothers friend. 

"Wha-what are you doing here Xiumin oppa?" I asked surprised. "Is my oppa home? I didn't see his car." 

"No, he's not here. We were doing a project but he had to go buy some things as well as food so he told to stay here and look after you when you got home."

"So~ when will he be back?" 

"Hmmm.....maybe an hour? Two hours if there's too much traffic." 

"What?!" I couldn't stop the high pitch answer that left my lips. "We-we are going to-to be alone for two hours?" I asked nervous. 

"Why so surprised? We've been alone more than that before." He said teasingly. I pursed my lips embarrassed at my reaction.

"Yeah, that's true." I let out a nervous giggle. "Well, I'll be going to my room." I went pass him but before I could make a run for it, he took me by the wrist. 

"Hey~ I'm still visiting your house. You can't leave me unattended." 

"B-but I need to do some stuff in my room."

"Okay then~ I'll sit with you in your room."

"Wait what?!" He didn't even let me protest as he pulled me up the stairs and into my room. He closed the door and I slowly made my way to my study desk. This is not happening~ this is not happening~ Xiumin is not in my room, alone, with me. I thought as I looked for some books I needed, still not facing Xiumin. When I turned around he was starting to lay on my bed; I let out a gasp.

"What are you doing?" I quickly questioned. 

"You just have one chair so the bed it's my only option."

"I was going to sit on my bed." I said a bit more annoyed than I intended to be. 

"Then you can sit here. There's space for both of us." He said showing a faint smirk. I felt my heart skip a beat and my body heat rise at his suggestion. 

"I-I can't share my bed with a boy." I said the first thing that came to mind. Real smooth. I thought to myself trying to hide because of the embarrassment I was feeling. 

"What's wrong with it? It's not any boy you're gonna sit next to, it's me." He gave me one of those charming smiles that made my legs go jelly. I sighed defeated and laid my books on the bed as I sat next to him. I opened my notebook to start working on my assignments. 

 

I don't know how I started to feel at ease as time passed. It's been years since I spent any alone time with Xiumin oppa and, before, I didn't have the feelings I'm starting to develop for him. I just don't know how to describe them. Suddenly he made me feel this way, he makes me nervous, makes my heart beat fast, I feel embarrassed if I do something silly in front of him, he makes me happier than before...I just don't know what to think. And then, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter