[Xiumin] Oppa~!

EXO Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in my room reading a book when I felt my stomach rumbling yet again. Guess I've prolonged my suffering long enough. I let out a sigh. Who could blame me? The book was too good. I got up from my bed, left the book on my night stand and directed myself to the kitchen. As I got downstairs, I noticed my big bro and his best friend, Xiumin, playing a game. 

"Hey guys~ I'm going to prepare me a sandwich, want one?" I stopped by the living room to ask. 

"Sure sis~ I'll eat one. What about you Xiumin?" My brother looked to his friend who eyed me up and down for the briefest second. I felt a hint of pink creep to my cheeks. Why would he look at me like that? 

"Why not? I'm hungry and you hadn't offered me anything." He joked to my brother. I couldn't stop a giggle from escaping my lips as my brother hit him playfully. 

"Hey! You didn't ask!" He defended himself. 

"Now now boys~ it's okay. I'll take care of that." I giggled as I turned to the kitchen. 

 

I got to the kitchen and started taking everything out: bread, cheese, ham, mayonnaise for me and butter for my brother. Now that I think about it, I don't know what Xiumin oppa likes. I turned so I could ask him when I found him leaning against the counter, looking at me; I gasped in surprise.

"O-oppa~ how long you've been there?" 

"Not long. Your bro went to his room for a moment." I nodded feeling myself blush as I felt his gaze on me. 

"Um...okay. By the way oppa, what do you like? Mayo or butter?" I said turning around to look for the butter and mayonnaise in the fridge.

"Hmm...I like both but I want mayonnaise today." 

"All right~" I took the butter out but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter