--- wednesday afternoon 2 ---

Rare moments should be treasured | U-BOMB fanfic

The door to the bedroom opened quietly, and in came Taeil. The oldest member of Block B froze in the doorway, watching as Minhyuk and Yukwon broke apart from each other, practically throwing themselves in each their direction.

Taeil looked at each of them and gave them a smile, before he slowly backed out of the room, but before he could close the door, a certain greaser stormed into the room.

"What's up? Did I miss something cool?" Park Kyung almost shouted as he looked at Minhyuk and Yukwon stand up with faces red as tomatoes.

"Kyungie, get out!" Taeil growled as he grabbed Kyung by the collar, pulling him out of the room. He closed the door, leaving Yukwon and Minhyuk alone once again.

"I'm sorry." Yukwon muttered shyly, biting his lip and staring at his feet.

"So am I." Minhyuk sighed, rubbing his face almost shamefully.

Silence fell over them like a carpet of discomfort, leaving them there in awkward positions and with nothing to say. Minhyuk took a few steps closer to Yukwon, eventually getting so close he could hold his hands.
Yukwon gave Minhyuk's hands a small squeeze before he let go and took a step back.

"We can't do this." He said, shaking his head, "It won't work."
"Why not?'" Minhyuk asked, stepping closer to Yukwon again.
"You idiot," Yukwon laughed, shaking his head at Minhyuk, who rolled his eyes playfully. "Seriously, though," Kwonnie continued, "I really want this to be a thing, you know? But it's hard. We're idols, cameras are everywhere, we live with five other guys..."

Minhyuk nodded understandingly. "You're totally right," he said, "You're right." he looked hurt. he looked genuinely hurt, and Yukwon felt so bad, but what were they supposed to do?

"Let's go," the younger male said, "We need to prepare for tomorrow. We have a show."

Minhyuk just nodded while he took a deep breath, rubbing his eyes.

They walked out of the room, Taeil storming into the corridor as soon as he heard the door open. When he saw the looks on the dancer's faces, he understood the situation and sighed.

"I knew there was something between you two. Everyone does, and we're all fine by it, you know? It doesn't have to end like this."

Yukwon felt his throat go tight. "Did you tell the others?" he asked, his hands nervously fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Of course I did," Taeil answered with a posh-like tone in his voice, even though there was a hint of love in it, "And they all knew. We only want the best for you two; you know that."

Minhyuk chuckled, "We know that."

The dancers grabbed Pyo and started discussing the show that they were holding tomorrow as Bastarz. The rest of the members were going too, to watch them and cheer for them.

If only they were able to keep their hands off each other.