--- tuesday evening ---

Rare moments should be treasured | U-BOMB fanfic

"What the heck are you doing?"

Minhyuk stopped in the doorway and looked at Yukwon, who was currently hanging upside down from his top bunk, arms crossed over his chest.

"What do you think?" Yukwon grinned, looking at Minhyuk from where he was hanging.

"You're either doing sit-ups, or you're a bat." Minhyuk said, leaning against the doorframe with his legs crossed at the ankle.

"Both." Minhyuk said with a smirk as he did a sit-up, his tank top falling into his face on his way down. He tried to blow it out of his face, but he failed, and just when he was about to take it away himself, Minhyuk appeared right in front of his face.

"Whoa," Yukwon uttered in surprise, making Minhyuk smile, that dimple of his visible. Yukwon smiled too, "Go away you ert." He said, scrunching his nose.

Minhyuk acted offended, gasping and covering his mouth with one hand. "if you think I'm a ert, you should stop showing your tummy to me."
"It was an accident, you monkey!"
"Pigface."
As a reply, Yukwon imitated the sound of a pig, before he pulled himself up onto the bed. He turned around in one swift motion and jumped down on the floor taking a deep breath.

"Why are you here, by the way?" He asked as he quickly switched his tank top out with a sweater.
"I was about to go to the studio to practice some dance. Want to join me?" Minhyuk explained, eyeing Yukwon carefully. The younger dancer nodded, "Of course!"

The two of them packed a bag with comfortable clothes and said goodbye to the other members, leaving the dorm together.
Minhyuk was the one that drove, and because of that, music was blasting out from the speakers. Not that Yukwon minded at all, he was singing and dancing along with Minhyuk, and all in all, they were having a good time.
Minhyuk parked his car by the studio, which looked deserted, and switched the engine off. Yukwon jumped out of the car and continued humming in the melody of the song they had just listened to, adjusting the grip on his bag.

"Come on, let's go, then." Minhyuk said, locking the car. he started walking towards the entrance, a happy Yukwon right behind him.

Once they had gotten inside and changed clothes, they sat down on the floor across from each other.

"What did you want to practice?" Yukwon asked as he watched Minhyuk scroll through his spotify.
"I don't know. I just wanted to dance to something interesting. Any suggestions?" he said and glanced up at Yukwon, who thought about the question.
"Well, have you heard Sail? by Awolnation?" he suggested, remembering the unique beat and bass of the song. It would be great popping practice!
Minhyuk smiled and nodded, "I love that song. Let's do that one." He got up and connected his phone to the speakers, putting Sail on repeat.

Yukwon warmed up by doing some rhythmic bodyrolls; it would warm and stretch his muscles a little.
Minhyuk found himself watching not just Yukwon's dance, but his body as well. When he realized what he was thinking, he turned away from the other and started warming up as well.
When the song finished the first time, Yukwon and Minhyuk stood beside each other, starting some kind of mirroring game:
They danced, but none of them were sure who was leading; they just did what the other one was doing.
Minhyuk liked this kind of practice; it helped him synchronize with his dance partner.

"Let's make some choreography," Yukwon said, and Minhyuk nodded. "Let's do that."

After hours of dancing, Minhyuk and Yukwon was on the floor, out of breath. Whenever they decide to make a choreography, they make it unnecessarily full of energy and hard. But then again, that's how you get better.

"I'm so exhausted," Minhyuk complained and rolled over to his side, facing Yukwon who had done the same. They looked at each other for a few moments under a comfortable carpet of silence.

A sweaty, tired Minhyuk looked cute to Yukwon. That was the only thing the younger dancer could think of at the moment: how cute Minhyuk actually is. Has he always been that cute? He could feel his ears go red and his heart start to beat faster, like something sped up the blood rushing through his veins.

Minhyuk stood up slowly and walked over to his phone, where he changed the song. "Nobody but you" started playing, and he started dancing to the slow, comfortable beat.
Yukwon sat up and watched him for a few moments, just like Minhyuk had done to him earlier, before he joined the dance.
The two of them slowly found a choreography, a simple and slow one, and as the song finished, they were closer than they had ever been before.

They were both a little shy and maybe even a bit embarrassed, but they weren't afraid to explore each other through the music.

Yukwon did a slow bodyroll dangerously close to Minhyuk, who followed him with his own bodyroll, creating a "chasing" motion; As Yukwon pulled his body back, Minhyuk pushed his forward.

When the song was over, they were inches away from each other. The song had left a tension none of them had ever felt before, and the atmosphere was thick and sweet, like cotton candy.

Minhyuk simply couldn't resist anymore as he grabbed Yukwon by the shirt and pushed him against the wall, still out of breath from the dance. Yukwon groaned as he hit the wall, his fists clenching by his sides. Minhyuk put his forehead against the other's and looked him straight in the eye.

"Minhyuk..." Yukwon whispered and slowly brought his hands up to Minhyuk's, making him release his grip, before he led them down his upper body, stopping by his hips. Slowly, Yukwon wrapped his arms around Minhyuk's neck, pulling him closer to himself.

They looked at each other for a few seconds and saw beyond the stars and beyond the universe. They felt infinite; they felt alive. And then their lips crashed together desperately, the craving hunger they both had felt for so long finally unleashing.
Minhyuk's hands were everywhere, on Yukwon's hips, on his shoulders, on his face, in his hair.

Yukwon pushed himself even closer to the other man, against his lips as their tongues danced just as slow and sensually as they had done moments before.

How did it end like this?

When their lungs had started to scream for air, they finally pulled away from each other, lips swollen and sore. Minhyuk had one hand on the wall behind Yukwon, the other resting against the younger male's cheek.
Minhyuk slowly pushed himself away from Yukwon, thinking about what just happened.

Yukwon bit his lip and treasured the taste of Minhyuk, just in case it would never happened again.
In fact, they were both afraid it would never happen again.
They most certainly didn't understand exactly what happened. the only thing they understood was that they hadn't gotten enough.

"Yukwon," Minhyuk murmured softly, grabbing his phone and disconnecting it from the speakers. "Let's go home."

"Okay."

The trip home wasn't nearly as fun as the trip to the studio.