2

Colour My World

The grey cigarette smoke leaves Yoongi's mouth as he lays in his bed, just staring at the white ceiling.
He does this too much nowadays, just laying there and chain-smoking until somebody comes and tells him to stop. 
Yoongi really doesn't know if he cares or not. Sometimes he does, and then he stays away from cigarettes for over a month, he's not sure how he can even do that. He doesn't replace cigarettes with alcohol anymore, instead he just kind of feels numb. What makes him numb, he doesn't know that. Then sometimes he doesn't care and smokes even more to annoy everyone, also he might hope that someday he gets lung cancer so he would have a good reason to die. But apparently that's selfish to do.

"What about your soulmate?" Hoseok asks when he finds Yoongi smoking and Yoongi flinches because he absolutely hates this whole soulmate thing.

Soulmates. The word rolls off from Yoongi's lips like a curse word. He hates the fact that somebody has already been chosen for him, he can't find anyone for himself because there's someone already looking for him.

Yoongi is selfish, so he keeps smoking. He keeps smoking because it relieves the stress he has but also because he's so scared of finding his soulmate.
He knows he shouldn't be scared, his soulmate kind of has to love him no matter what but Yoongi knows he's a y , so he hopes he doesn't even have a soulmate because nobody deserves someone as horrible as him.

When some people hate the constant black and white, Yoongi likes it. It calms him down somehow and he feels comfortable with it.
Hoseok has told Yoongi a lot about colours since his friend, Namjoon, had found his soulmate Seokjin over a year ago. It sounded like this Namjoon couldn't shut up about colours if he had to talk about them but Hoseok also loved to learn about everything new, including colours. Yoongi couldn't care less, he had even said it, but Hoseok was known for not shutting up. And so Yoongi listens, he listens so much that he can imagine how the colours look in his head but of course he doesn't know if he's right. Does he even want to know?

Hoseok introduces Yoongi to Namjoon and Seokjin and it disgusts Yoongi how so in love they are. 
They are constantly stealing little kisses when they think nobody can see. Everyone does, including Yoongi. It doesn't disgust Yoongi because Namjoon and Seokjin are both men, he's panual himself, it disgusts Yoongi because he can't stand love. 

Love? Who even needs that? he tells himself in his mind. It's stupid to hate love because there's someone fated to him that he's supposed to love. But it's all around Yoongi and he's getting tired of it. Or insecure and scared because he thinks that what if there's actually no one for him? He tries to shake those feelings off because he's Min Yoongi, he's supposed to be cool and not-caring, not afraid. 
Maybe Yoongi hates love because he's scared he won't have it. He feels like he doesn't deserve love, and sometimes he sits on his bed and just cries because he feels like such an for shutting everyone out.

It's the 8th of September when the thing Yoongi has tried to avoid the most happens.

He's walking home from Namjoon's studio because after befriending him Yoongi found out about how Namjoon's passionate about music too. 
It's late, 3am, and he's not expecting to see anyone since his apartment is located in a place where most people don't go. Yoongi thinks he's unlucky because he sees a person walking towards him. The person is just a bit shorter than Yoongi and he seems to be in hurry.
The person passes Yoongi and he doesn't notice anything at first but then he realizes that the road sign is yellow and he stops right there. 

"Are you ing kidding me?" Yoongi mumbles to himself and then the realization that his soulmate is the person who just passed him hits Yoongi.
He has probably never turned around so fast, he even stumbles a bit, and he can still see the person's figure in the citylights. 
Yoongi doesn't know what happens to him but he just starts running. He has probably never ran this fast in his life, he can taste blood in his mouth, but right now his mission is to catch this person, his soulmate.

Yoongi catches him and just grabs the person's hand and turns them around so he's facing them.

"What the are you doi- wait, why can I see colours?" the person, who happens to be a boy, asks Yoongi in total confusion.
"Because I am your soulmate, idiot."

The person turns out to be a boy named Park Jimin who's just a couple years younger than Yoongi. Jimin is such an out-going person, always trying to make new friends, and Yoongi swears the boy never stops smiling.
Jimin has to get used to Yoongi's constant mood swings but soon he can already tell when Yoongi is about to get snappy and start chain-smoking, which he's actually trying to quit now.
Apparently Jimin is friends with a boy called Jungkook, who just happens to be friends with Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok, and Yoongi is sure this is either the best daydream or his worst nightmare. He decides to set on both after awhile.

It doesn't take that long for a new person to join their little friendgroup. His name is Kim Taehyung and he just also happens to be Jungkook's soulmate. Yoongi thinks they're adorable together but he's not going to say that out loud. 
Hoseok gets jealous over the fact everyone has found their soulmates but at the same time he seems a bit off, like there's something he's trying to hide. Yoongi tries to ignore it but at the same time he also wants to know.

Yoongi and Jimin's relationship is weird as hell, at least in others' opinion.
They're not so affectionate in public or just around other people, even though Jimin tries to be but Yoongi is a lot of times against it.
If they are affectionate, Jungkook starts making throwing up noises and Yoongi is so ready to punch him but he's too focused on Jimin.
But then, Yoongi loves Jimin more than anything. Jimin is so precious to Yoongi, and Taehyung once said that Yoongi would probably beat up anyone who tried to hurt Jimin.

"Can you two please stop having when I'm trying to sleep? You know these walls are like paper", Seokjin complains one morning, which leaves Yoongi smirking and Jimin blushing bright red.

But here Jimin is, finding himself being pinned against a wall once again. Yoongi's soft lips are against his and Jimin finds himself when Yoongi grinds against him.

"Stop teasing", Jimin tells him and Yoongi just smiles innocently while still kissing him.
Jimin curses his luck because it always ends up like this; Yoongi teasing him and Jimin being totally under Yoongi's control. 

Yoongi moves to on Jimin's neck, also occassionaly leaving little kisses there and there. With every single kiss Yoongi mumbles an "I love you" to Jimin and Jimin feels like he's on top of the world.

He knows he's so in love with Yoongi, and that Yoongi is so in love with him. It leaves Jimin happy because Yoongi is all he could have ever asked for.