I'm Here. I'm always here.

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sej-ogEdWs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I was happily chatting with Teen Top oppas when my phone rang. I excused myself and answered my phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Annyeong ~~~~~~~-ah. I need you here. I need you now." I heard Ran Hee  say on the other line. *Her voice is trembling. Is she...crying?*

"Are you crying Ran Hee-ah?" I asked, my voice full of concern.

"P-Please meet me at the park near your school." she simply said.

"Ok, I'll be there. Don't go anywhere alright?"

 

Teen Top's POV:

After being gone for a few minutes, ~~~~~~~~~-ah came back inside with a worried face.

"Is there something wrong?" Chunji asked.

"It's Ran Hee. She needs me. I need to go. Bye guys!" she said as she picked up her things and left.

"I wonder what happened to Ran Hee noona." Ricky said.

"Maybe she's heart broken." Changjo blurted.

*HEARTBROKEN!* Chunji thought.

"I don't think so. Maybe she just need some help on homeworks or something." Niel said.

"Pffft. Puh-Lease. She's a genius, Niel.a GENUIS. She won't need help at schoolworks." CAP said rolling his eyes.

"Then why would she ask for ~~~~~~~~-ah's help?" L.joe asked.

"I told you she's heartbroken. A girl does not call her girl friend and ask her to help her if she's not heartbroken. Maybe she got rejected by someone or something like that." Changjo said cooly like he knows everything.

Chunji's head shot up as he heard some of Changjo words.

*HEARTBROKEN?! REJECTED?! NO WAY!* Chunji thought.

"uhmm, guys, I just remembered I need to do something BYE!" Chunji blurted dashing towards the door.

"Whoa. He sure moves fast." L.joe said wide eyes.

"And on top of that, he sure looks kind of worried." Ricky said.

"I wonder who he is worried for, Ran Hee noona or ~~~~~~~-ah noona?" Changjo blurted.

"Wae? Why would he be worried for one of our noonas if he can be worried for both of them." Ricky asked innocently.

"Can't you see? Because he likes one of them." Changjo said.

"BWOOH?! HYUNG LIKES ONE OF OUR NOONAS?" Niel shouted.

L.joe slapped Changjo's head.

"A-pa! Hyung what was that for?!" Changjo snapped.

"Stop jumping into conclusion Changjo." L.joe said rolling his eyes.

"Then why would he be SO worried?" Changjo said.

"Because they are our good friends that's why." CAP said.

"OK. if you say so. I'm just being an observant here." Changjo said rolling his eyes, earning another slap from L.joe.

"A-pa! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!" he shouted.

"YAH! how dare you shout and roll your eyes at your hyung like that.?!" L.joe said glaring at him.

"Mianhae hyung." Changjo said lowering his head.

"Aigoo. Maknae must learn how to control his mouth eh?" CAP shrugged.

 

Chunji's POV:

I followed ~~~~~~~-ah and saw her stopping infront of a park near TOP High. There I saw Ran Hee.

I silently watched them from afar and saw that Ran Hee's crying.

"She must have been crying alot no wonder her beautiful eyes are all swollen now." I quietly said.

I looked at her again and she cried even more at ~~~~~~~~~-ah's arms.

Seeing her cry like that hurts my heart alot. I wanted to go and comfort her. Be the one holding her not ~~~~~~~~~~-ah.

*Who the hell did this to her?!* I thought angrily.

 

 

"Don't worry Ran Hee-ah. Just remember that I'm here. I'm always here for you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chappy is about chunji's feelings.^^

Changjo is quite a good observer! i didn't expect that! :O

Thank you for the new subscribers! You made me happy! ^^ 

Comments are appreciated. :D

tumblr_li751gwJAD1qgcep0.gif