Friends

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iog9d50tVpA


Your POV:

"Where are we going?" I asked L.joe who was dragging me in the streets of Seoul.

"You'll know soon." He said cutely which made me smile. We skidded to a stop and L.joe turned to me.

"Close your eyes."

"Wae?"

"Do it!" L.joe said cutely. I laughed and I closed my eyes.

"Don't open them until I tapped you on the shoulder three times alright?" he reminded me. I nodded and laughed.

"Alrighty oppa~"

 

Ran Hee's POV:

L.joe and Chunji decided to help me patch up things with ~~~~~~~-ah. When L.joe left ~~~~~~-ah, I approached her and tapped her shoulder three times.

Her smile fell when she saw me in front of her.

"Hey." I said and she just stared at me.

"Mianhae for everything. I just got jealous that's why I said those things to you. Mianhae. Can you forgive me?" I asked her looking into her eyes.

She stayed quiet and my shoulders deflated. I turned around and started to walk away but ~~~~~~~-ah hugged me.

"I forgive you Ran Hee, afterall you are my best friend right?" 

Your POV:

Ran Hee turned around and hugged me back.

I feel so happy. Afterall I got my best friend back. I broke the hug and saw L.joe and Chunji walking towards us.

"I bet everything's okay now?" L.joe asked and I nodded. I hugged him. It surprised him but he hugged me back.

"Thank you oppa. You did alot of things for me to make me feel better. Thank you so much."

"It's nothing." L.joe said smiling. I pulled back and saw Chunji and Ran Hee staring at each other.

I dragged L.joe with me and he looked at me with a confused expression.

"I want some ice cream." I winked at him and he got what I was planing.

We told the two of them where we're going and left them alone.

Chunji's POV:

"I'm happy the two of you made up." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah, but i'm not that happy yet." she told me and I looked at her puzzled.

"Afterall the two of us are not okay yet." she said and I looked down on the floor. She grabbed my hand causing me to look at her.

"Chunji oppa,I'm sorry if I didn't realize your feelings sooner." she told me sincerely. I softened.

"It's okay." i assured her.

"No, it's not. Afterall I am a fool who only looked at a person who won't love me and forgot to see who really cares for me." I looked at her eyes and she held my hands tighter.

"I didn't realize you had those feelings for me. I just thought that you love me as a dongsaeng and  thats it. That's why I didn't think of you as more than a friend since I know I wouldn't stand a chance. If you may oppa, please give me a chance." she said. "A chance to love you?" I looked at her quietly.

"I know I haven't yet move on from Woohyun but can you wait for me." she asked me. I cupped her face and looked at her warmly.

"I will wait for you as long as I live. I'll only stop once you told me to."

"Komawo oppa." she said and thanked me. I hugged her.

"Anything for you Ran Hee."


No one's POV:

The days passed by and everything went back to normal. Chunji and Ran Hee got closer than before and ~~~~~~-ah happy with their progress. L.joe continued to be with ~~~~~~~-ah but felt something's still off. Even though ~~~~~~~-ah's now back to her old self, L.joe knew she still misses one thing.


Do you know what that thing is? ;)

The end is near.T^T

Thank you for supporting and reading my fanfic! saranghae!<3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

changochunjiricky.gif