Back to Square One

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-YZNgZkgcc


Your POV:

Days passed by and I still feel broken. L.joe convinced me to go back to TOP High so that it would be easy to move on and I followed his adviced.

As I was entering the school, people started  to greet me, welcoming me back and I just weakly smiled at them

"It's not bad to smile." 

I turned around and saw L.joe beaming at me.

"Good morning oppa." I said to him and he nodded. He grabbed my hand and dragged me in the hallways.

"Come on, we don't want you to be late for your 'first' day." He winked at me and I laughed.

As we entered the room, I saw familiar faces.

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-ah!" Teen Top came rushing to me engulping me into a hug. I laughed at their reaction and we took the chance to catch up with one another. I looked around and saw someone missing.

"Uhmm, oppas, where's Chan-- Chunji oppa?" I asked.

"I'm right here."

 

Chunji's POV:

"I thought you like Chan Hee better? How come you're calling me Chunji now?" I laughed and she just looked down at her feet.

I approached her and hugged her. She was suprised but then she hugged me back.

"Mianhae my dongsaeng." I whispered. "I only said those things to you because I don't want you to get hurt."

"It's okay Chan Hee oppa. L.joe oppa explained everything to me." she replied and I smiled.

I broke the hug and smiled at her.

"It's good to see you back here at TOP High." I said and she nodded.

"It is. It is good to be back." she smiled and looked at L.joe who nodded at her.


Chunji's POV:

Classes had ended and I saw L.joe walking towards the door.

"L.joe!" I called and he stopped and looked back at me.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." I said and he tilted his head.

"For what?" he asked confused.

"For making ~~~~~~~~-ah feel better."

He laughed. "I didn't do it for you. I did it because I hate seeing her sad."

"And you like her." I added. He looked at me and I laughed.

"I know you well too. Don't worry I won't tell dongsaeng. I'll let you do that one." 

He raised an eyebrow at me and shrugged.

"That's good to know. Chunji."

"Hmm?" 

"Help me." He said. I looked at him and he stared at me in the eyes.

"Help me make ~~~~~~~~~-ah and Ran Hee be friends again."

I stared at him and asked, "Why are doing this?"

"It's because I want the old ~~~~~~~-ah back. I don't like seeing a depressed her. It hurts me too you know." he looked down and I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I will help."


Your POV:

The day ended fast and everything suprisely went good. It was like the old times but I still feel depressed about everything that happened. Afterall I lost Ran Hee and Woohyun. But I'm glad I got Chan Hee oppa back. Teen Top's like their old selves. Funny and Caring oppas. As for L.joe oppa, he never left my side like he promised. He made me smile, laugh and made sure I'm always fine. Going back to square one isn't as easy as it looks like. But I guess I can do it, besides L.joe oppa's here for me right?


You are trying to move on and L.joe's helping you. You and Chunji are okay now.yey.^^

Thank you for supporting and reading my fanfic! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

Cute.gif