My Confession

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83PJkx5alsQ&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji's POV:

I saw L.joe and ~~~~~~~~-ah in an ice cream shop. I saw everything. I softened as I saw ~~~~~~~-ah cry in L.joe's arm.

"Mianhae dongsaeng. this is the reason why I want you to break up with him. I don't like seeing you like this." I quietly said.

I was walking around when I saw someone familiar sitting on one of the swings in the park. 

"Ran Hee."

Ran Hee's POV:

I still  feel angry but I felt bad after what I did to ~~~~~~~~~-ah.

"Maybe I over reacted too much."

I was lost in my thoughts when someone approached me. I looked up and saw Chunji.

"Hey." He weakly smiled at me. I nodded and he sat down on the swing next to mine.

"What happened." Chunji asked while avoiding my eyes.

"A lot of things." I quietly told him.

"Tell me. I can listen." He said. Then I started to tell him everything.

 

"I felt bad but atleast she still got woohyun." I joked and he didn't laughed. I saw him stiffened.

"She got no one else now." 

Chunji's POV:

Ran Hee looked at me shocked. I told her everything I saw at the ice cream shop.

"I think Woohyun now knows." 

She looked away and nodded.

"I didn't mean to do that to her but I still love Woohyun and it hurts me seeing her with me." she confessed.

I felt a pang in my heart. *I can't hide this anymore.* I mentally shouted.

"But you have me." I blurted. She looked at me.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I am always here for you." 

"I know that. Afterall oppa, you are a good friend-"

"Friend." I cut her off. she got shocked and looked at me quietly.

"I guess that's all I'll ever be to you huh. A friend." I looked at her in the eyes filled with sincerity.

"I love you Lee Ran Hee. I love your smile. I love your laugh. I love your nerdy glasses. I love the way you dress. I love your cute personality. I love everything about you. I never looked at any other girls than you. I never got the chance to tell you because you love someone else. It's been months now ever since Woohyun hurted you and you still love him?! Can't you see me? Can't I be more than a friend to you? I've been hiding this feelings for you for a long time now. I liked you ever since we first met at Angel's cafe.I hoping someday you will realize this freaking feelings of mine but I guess I'm just one of the good friends you have huh."

She froze trying to take in everything I told her. I stood up and she looked at me.

"It's okay if you don't accept this stupid feelings of mine. Just promise one thing." I looked at her eyes.

"Be friends with ~~~~~~~-ah again. I don't like seeing her like that." with that I left her.

*I know I am a fool for loving you. I guess it's time to come back to reality and face the truth that you don't love and just move on.* I thought as a tear escaped my eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae for the dramas. Now everyone's heartbroken. T^T.

Thank you for supporting and reading my fanfic! saranghae.<3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

2.gif