Heart Breaking Confession

The Backfire of My Little Revenge

Click^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6tO2MClf4g&feature=related

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bells rang and students are making their way out of the classrooms.

 

"This is it. I can do this. Fighting~!"

 

 

Woohyun's POV:

*Atlast it's dismissal already.*

"Hyung, we'll meet at our usual place right?" Sungjong asked me.

"Yeah. Tell the other's I'll be alittle late I need to go somewhere first."

"Alright, See you later Hyung~" Sungjong said and left.

*I wonder who left this at my locker. One way to find out is by going to the school garden right. tsk.*

 I waited along the hallway until every soul is out of the campus. When everyone's gone, I stared at the letter I got earlier and went to the school garden.

 

Ran Hee's POV:

*What if he's already gone? What if he already left me?* I thought as I stared at the chocolate cake I made for him.

*Aish. Think positive Ran Hee-ah! He's coming! you left a letter at his locker and knowing that curiosity can kill him he will

surely meet you here*

 

Flashback:

When everybody's already made their way to their own classrooms, Ran Hee slipped a letter in Woohyun's locker.

"i hope oppa will come later." She smiled at the thought. Riiiinngg~! 

"aigoo! that's the bell! I need to go!" she quickly made her way to her classroom.

During breaktime:

Woohyun opened his locker and a letter came falling out of his locker.

the letter says:

Meet me at the school garden later after class.

-R.H.

"RH?" *Who the heck is that?* woohyun thought.

"Hyung~~ palii! I'm hungry!" Sungjong groaned.

"Coming!" Woohyun said keeping the letter in his pocket.

End of Flashback.

 

"He will come Ran Hee." I said to myself. Just as I said that I saw HIM coming in the school garden.

*My heart. It's beating fast, ottoke?* I gulped and calmed myself as Woohyun is making his way towards me.

 

Woohyun's POV:

I made my way towards the school garden and saw someone there waiting. I approached that person and it appears to be a girl.

When I reached finally reached her, I huskily asked her, "What do you want?!"

I saw her flinched. Oh great I just scared her.

"o-opp-pa." she started. "Here." She said holding a box of chocolate cake.

I just stared at her. "I-I l-like you Woohyun Oo-ppa." she said with all her strength. 

"You asked me to come here just so you can confess your feelings for me? Are you for real?!" I sneered.

I saw her moved back a little, startled.

"I don't like you. I don't like girls like you."

I saw her on the verge of crying. I stood there infront of her emotionless.

"You just wasted my time. GET LOST!" I shouted. she stumbled back and began crying.

I left her there crying still in the middle of the school garden.

 

Ran Hee's POV:

"I don't like you. I don't like girls like you." I heard him say.

I can feel tears forming in my eyes.

"You just wasted my time. GET LOST!" I stumbled back and felt my tears flowing down my cheeks.

With that he left me. left me. he rejected me. Woohyun oppa. I cried more as his words keep

repeating in my mind and continue to stab my already crashed heart.

 

"ottoke.what must i do?" It hurts so much. I don't know what to do. I need someone. someone to comfort me.

i feel so broken. and then I decided what must I do.

With all the strength  I have, I pulled my phone and dialled a number.

 

"Annyeong, ~~~~~~~~~~-ah. I need you here. I need you now." I cried. and I felt more tears flowing from my eyes, my heart's feeling the pain I recieved after being rejected to the guy I love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very sad chappie. T^T woohyun oppa's heart is as hard as stone.....

-finding the right song for a chapter is soooo hard, i never thought it was THIS hard.

Comments are very much appreciated.:D

I'm still trying to update. yeaa~ updating. I'm just trying to find a right song.lol.

thank you for the new subscribers! saranghae~! 

wooyeolSM.gif