chapter 2

my answer is you

A/N: new update! 

//Chung-Ae tossed her pen impatiently, as she'd tapped her fingers on the table listening intently. The lecture had been going on for hours now. She scribbled notes on her scrapbook as she'd pouted. Life in highschool was never easy to begin with. A golden glow spread across the sky as the sun chased the dark clouds away. The whole landscape was bathed in the warm glow of the rising sun. 

//Chung-Ae stared out the window as she'd feel the breeze hitting against her cheeks. She drifted into a deep sleep as she'd rested her head onto the table gently. A sudden hit on the table however, caused her awoke in a start. She'd glanced around upon realizing the seat next to her was occupied by a rather dishelved looking young-man. She frown in disgust as she'd sit up, staring at the young boy with much curiousity here. 

//He seemed to notice her intensify stare as he'd turned to look at her. She'd averted her attention almost immediately as her cheeks turned a bright shade of red. He'd grin as he'd turned to look away, not really bothered by the constant " Awes. " he was getting from the girls seated around him. He had a head of glossy dyed-hair and a pair of chocolate brown eyes as he'd fiddle with his pen. 

//Chung-Ae gulped nervously. She took a quick glance at him and was soon memerized by his charming looks. She shook her head in disapproval, as she'd chided herself silently in her head. She looked away as she'd locked gaze with the breath-taking scenery outside the windows. She enjoyed the scent of flowers as it wafted through the air. She needed a distraction. 

//Class seem to ended slightly earlier than before. As she'd picked up her bag, making her way out of class. She had some errands to run today and was intially supposed to meet Jongin who was now waiting at the gates for her. She waved her hands excitedly as she'd approach him here. "You're late. " He'd mutter, as he'd kept his gazed fixed onto his phone. " Sorry. " She'd shot him an apologetic smile. 

//" Ka-ja. " She'd led the way as she'd exited the school compounds. It was rather noisy today as a crowd of students swarm around the black limousine which now was stationed outside the school gates, Several bodyguards were guarding around the limosine as a hooded figure boarded the limousine. 

//"Yah. " Jongin would wave his hands infront of Chung-Ae here as she'd directed her gaze to him. " We need to go, now. " He'd took her hand as he'd pulled her across the street, just in time to catch the next bus. 

                                                             tumblr_inline_mq6priHVzy1qz4rgp.gif

//" Do you want a smoothie? My treat. " Jongin would nudge her here as she'd grinned from ear to ear pointing towards the nearest smoothie stall she could find. She tugged him towards the stall as she'd placed her order with no futher hesitastion. He'd paid for the smoothies as they took a seat inside the cafe. "Chung-Ae ah. " He'd whispered, as she'd humm in response. 

//" Do you hate me? " His question struck her as she'd averted his gaze, sipping on her smoothie. " No. " She'd blurted out. It was partially the truth, though part of it is a lie. She did hate him, initially. She hated the fact that he chose his careeer over her and that saddened her. He abandoned her. She hated how she would always wait for him by the tree, hoping he'd turned up. But it never happened.

//" You're lying. " He'd rolled his eyes in annoyance as he'd bit on his lower lip. Chung-Ae rested her hands on his here as she'd give him a reassuring smile. " Im not. " Her gaze soften as she'd pull away. Seeing him ease up a little, it made her feel slightly better. She let a sigh of relief escape her lips as she'd fiddle with her fingers nervously. Glancing up at him occasionally. 

//The entire conversation was silent only occasional glances and nods. "It's getting late, I should head home soon. " Chung-Ae would get up from the seat here as she'd turned over her shoulders flashing a smile. " Thanks for the treat. " She exited the stall, only to hear footsteps following behind her. 

//" I'll walk you home. " He offered as he'd fasten his pace catching up with Chung-Ae here. Chung-Ae nodded in silence as she'd gazed up the night sky. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the town. She lingered her gaze on the starts that now illuminate the nightsky. " It's beautiful, isn't it? " She'd turned to face a now widen eye Jongin. " Hmm. " He nodded his head in agreement as he'd divereted to face Chung-Ae here. 

//Chung-Ae tighten the grip on her bagstrap as she felt the intensifying stares Jongin was now shooting her. She gulped nervously. " My house's just round the corner, you should get home soon. Its getting late. " She'd come to a halt as she'd gestured for him to leave. 

//"Alright. " He'd shoved his hands into his pockets here as he'd pull his hood over. " Let me know if you've reached? " He raised up a " call-me" sign as he'd turned to leave. Chung-Ae nodded her head in response as she'd made a turn into her house. 

                                                                         tumblr_inline_mq6priHVzy1qz4rgp.gif"

//The scorching sunrays now shone brightly through the windowpanes as Chung-Ae got out off bed reluctantly. Though she had promised to stop working at the bookshop, she happened to free over the weekends. Earning an extra income didn't sound too bad. She pull over her coat as she headed out of the house, making her way towards the familiar bookshop just round the corner. 

//She pushed the doors open and was greeted by a young lady behind the counter. "Chung-Ae!" She'd shriek excitedly. "You're back!" She'd exclaimed, pulling her into the shop as she'd shot her a grateful smile. "The counter is all yours. " She'd took off in a flight leaving Chung-Ae shaking her head in dismay. 

//She'd waited patiently as she served the customers efficently. The all-too familiar scent of books wafted through the air. Seeing the bookshop oddly quiet today, she'd continued where she left off. She flipped the pages, each page filled with excitement. This had got to be her favourite book so far. 

//She was immersed in her thoughts as the bell resounded in her head. She looked up upon locking gaze with a  familiar young man. " Its you. " He'd muttered. She squinted her eyes to get a closer look. She'd gasps as she widen her eyes in shock. "You!" She pointed at him as she'd jump back in shock. 

//"Ah, the girl who wouldn't keep her eyes off me. Nice to meet you, im Oh Sehun " He'd smirked in response as Chung-Ae rolled her eyes in annoyance. " Excuse me? " She'd replied. " Anyways, I want these. " He'd shove a pile of books towards her as she'd grunted irritably. Trying her best not to lose her temper, she'd packaged them up  as nicely as she could. 

//"It'd be $12.50." She'd stated the price. He'd handed her $50 swiftly, taking the books now. " Keep the change. " Before she could even protest, he left the bookshop leaving her to sigh in disapproval. 

Oh Sehun.

A/N: hihi, newww updatee~ sorry if this was a really really BAD update im still trying to work on it!  ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌