chapter 4

my answer is you

A/N: pleasee read the author's note belowww, thanks alot~ cheerios for the new update? 

//" We need to talk. " Jongin would grip her wrist here as he'd forcefully pull her towards a rather narrow alley just round the corner. He had so many questions & he desparately needed answers. He'd sighed in discontent as Chung-Ae would frown here. " What is it? " She'd asked, as she'd squrim out of his grip. He'd heaved in a sigh, as he'd continued. 

//"What's with you & Oh Sehun? " He'd blurted out rather abruptly breaking the silence that now lingers in the air. " There's nothing going on between us, I can assure you that. " She'd reasoned, hoping to pacify him. She didn't wish to explain to him at the moment for it was far too tiring. Attempting to keep his cool, he'd gnaw on his lower lip fustratingly. " I need answers, Chung-Ae. " He'd grunted, an angry frown now cease his forehead. Reassuring him wasn't enough, he needed explanations. 

//" I had just given you one, didn't i? " Her eyebrows knitted in confusion as she'd reassure him once more. " I swear, there isn't a thing between us. " He'd groan as he'd roll his eyes irritably. " Chung-Ae." He'd hissed, raising his tone slightly louder than before as she'd cower back slightly. " Kim Jongin, would you please understand? " She'd pleaded, not wanting to explain to him futher at least not for now. " I shall excuse myself, I've urgent things to tend to. " She'd mummer under her breath, as she'd brush past him here.

//"Ugh!" He'd kicked the pebble which now lie hopelessly on the ground harshly, as he'd chided himself for being too harsh on Chung-Ae earlier on. As he'd watched her leave, he'd lean against the cold hard war collecting his thoughts. He didn't knew why he was getting so uptight over such issues, he didn't had a say in this. Chung-Ae wasn't his, not now anymore. 

                                                                           tumblr_inline_mq6priHVzy1qz4rgp.gif

//" Park Chung-Ae" Oh Sehun would call out to her here as he'd fasten his pace, catching up with her rather quickly. She'd turned to her side, as she'd shook her head in disbelief. " We are already out of sight, we can stop this pretend now you know? " She'd roll her eyes, seeing no response as he'd clinged onto her sides making her flinch. 

//" Personal space. " She'd mutter, pulling away from him as she'd turn round the familiar corner she was used to seeing. " Uh. " He'd rubbed his nape nervously, as he'd grip onto her wrist here rather abruptly as she'd jumped slighly. " Sorry. " He'd looked down at his feet anxiously, as he'd loosen his grip seeing her footsteps gradually coming to a halt. 

//" Are you perhaps free tomorrow afternoon? " He'd coughed nervously, as a small smile tug at the corner of her lips but was soon replaced by a frown as she'd stared at him emotionessly. He swore he could have seen it, though it was only for that moment, it felt precious to him. " Meet me at 3 tomorrow, the usual. " He'd swallowed the remaining of his words as he'd left her side hurriedly, flushing bright red. She'd chuckle, as she'd shook her head in disbelief. 

//Sehun didn't know when he started liking her. Out of all his constant teases, he enjoyed her the most when it only the two of them. He felt at ease when he's with her, and unlike the others, he doesn't have to pretend. He felt like she was the perhaps the only person he could open up to. The first time he had set eyes on her, was the moment he swore he could have wanted it to last. 

//Sehun ruffled his hair, as he'd combed it back. Turning over his shoulders, he'd watched her leave as she'd made a turn into an all-too famailiar corner before she disappeared in sight. He'd slung his bag over his shoulders as he'd trudged his way back home, passing by street houses which now stood tall under the blazing hot sun, casting shadows on the foreground. 

//She'd plopped onto her now comfy-looking bed here as she'd toss out her phone, only to see 7 missed calls & 5 messages from Jongin earlier today she'd browsed through the messages one particularly catching her attention. She'd lift her fingertips off the screen. Hey, im sorry for today. I shouldn't have been that harsh on you. I know you're mad at me & honestly, i am too myself. Can we meet up tomorrow? She felt so guiltly, it wasn't his fault, not the least bit. 

//She should have taken the initative to explain to him, she did not care or even bother to spare a thought for him. He was still her best friend after all, & best friends do not keep secrets. Sadly to say, it was never the case. She started to distant herself away from him after he left her & it took a whole month to be able to regain her trust in him again. It was difficult, it really was. 

//With much comtemplation, she'd swipe to unlock her phone, typing a Okay, i'll see you at the usual as she'd forwarded it to Jongin. Don't get her wrong, how could she possibly forget she was meeting Sehun tomorrow? She is just going to have to make do with it, without making either one upset. She smacked herself gently on the forehead, chiding herself. What is life, really?  

                                                                         tumblr_inline_mq6priHVzy1qz4rgp.gif

//Grabbing her clothes off the rack, she'd match her white top with a high waisted  maroon skirt. She'd slung her pouch over her shoulders as she'd made an exit, constantly glancing at her watch. She was going to meet Jongin in 5, & was soon going to meet Sehun after. She had gotten all these  plan, just so to make sure they don't end up clashing each other. 

//After bidding her goodbyes to Mrs.Park who was now doing the laundry, she'd made her way out of the house only to see Jongin, back facing her as he'd pull over his hood, shuffling his hands in his pocket casually. Chung-Ae would go up behind him here, as she'd tapped him gently on his shoulders. He'd turn over his shouders, seeing a rather brightly-dressed Chung-Ae. 

//" Sorry, i was slightly late. " She'd mutter, as she'd shot him an apologetic look only to have him smiling back in return. He'd ruffle her hair playfully, pinching her rosy red cheeks which he found adorable. Ever since young, Jongin enjoyed teasing Chung-Ae. He enjoyed how she would always end up pouting, turning her cheeks away in fustration. He found Chung-Ae more than just adorable, he found her rather alluring too. At times, she would catch him staring at her making his cheeks turned a bright shade of crimson red or at times when he find hims psshelf immersed in her beauty. 

//" Earth to Jongin. " She'd waved his hands frantically, as he'd mutter a, " Sorry ", diverting his attention. "So, what did you need to speak to me about? I'm listening. " She'd asked. " Actually..I wanted to ask you out on a-" "Chung-Ae! " Sehun would sneak his hands around Chung-Ae's waist here as he'd bury his nose against her nape. " Erm. " She'd gulped. 

//She didn't expect Sehun to be earlier than usual. He was either on time, or always late. He hardly arrives earlier than their agreed time, somehow today was an exception. " Ch-" Sehun would soon cut off, as he'd came to face to face with a rather furious-looking Jongin. " Sorry, I disrupted your date. " He'd reply sacarstically, keeping his gaze fixed on Sehun as he'd shot Chung-Ae a disappointed look before turning to leave.

//"Jongin!" Chung-Ae would call out to him here as he'd ignore her in spite of anger, brushing past through the crowd. Watching him disappeared into the corner she let out a sigh of dismay. Life wasn't getting any better.

A/N: heya, omg finally a NEW update! im sorey for being away for SHO long, ugh its' just that i've been super-duper busy during the weekends & i hardly have enough time to start working on my next chapter psssh

glad to sayy, im officially back & will continue to update more frequently YAAAAY c: plus points + 

just sayingggg, how many of you guise enjoyed little jongin getting jealous XD *high fives ikr