chapter 6

my answer is you

//" Jongin~" Chung-Ae would cooed here, as she'd tug onto his wrist. " Jongin. " She'd pout here, blinking her widen eyes profusely. She knew Jongin would not be able to resist her aegyo, honestly, she was undeniable good at it. Jongin spared a look, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips but was soon replaced by a frown. " Stop it, " He hissed, rubbing his nape in fustration as he'd averted her gaze, fastening his pace. 

//" Yah! " Chung-Ae would catch up to him here, as she'd folded her arms, an angry frown ceasing her forehead. " Pfft. " He'd scoff, a chuckle escaping his lips as he'd push her gently by her sides. " Still pissed? " She'd hook arms with him here, as she'd gaze at him only to see him laughing at her stupidity. " Maybe. " He shrugged his shoulders, shoving his hands in his pockets leisurely. 

//" Kim.Jongin! " Chung-Ae would grab him by the neck here as she'd grunted. " Y-yah! " He'd attempt to break free from her strong grasp as she'd head-locked him, dragging him along the sidewalks. " Maybe is not an option. " She'd tighten on her grip, still being extra careful not to hurt him in any other way possible. He'd coughed & spluttered, leaving a rather satisfied grin on Chung-Ae's face. " L-let go of me, will you? You're killing me, I swear. " " Only if you say please. " She'd , grinning in victory. " Please. " He'd gave in, as Chung-Ae released her grip, smirking in delight. 

//" Still pissed? " " No. " He'd reply almost instantly, as he'd quicken in pace. " That was easy. " She'd clasped her hands in victory, as she'd fasten her pace to catch up with him. 

//Jongin was finally back to his usual self. Jongin & Chung-Ae would often hang out at the malls after school, or at times Jongin would come over for a movie or two. A week flew past in the blink of an eye, & except several occurences in the hallways, Chung-Ae didn't really had time to speak to Sehun. She was going to today, however. 

//Fastening her pace, she'd managed to caught up with Sehun here as she'd gave him a light smack on the arm. " Sehun! " She'd call out to him, seeing his rather pale face & dark circles under his eyes she'd knitted her eyebrows in worry. " Sehun, are you alright? you don't look too good yourself. " " Im fine. " Sehun would turn to face her here, as he'd shot her a smile. " Don't worry about i-" before he could finish his sentence, he started having a coughing fit (?) 

//" Y-yah, gwanchana? " She'd asked, patting his back soothingly as she'd ushered him to the sick bay. 

//" You need to see a doctor. "

//" Don't see why there's a need to, im perfectly fine. " 

//" Ya, right. You're burning. " 

exo_symbols_avatar_by_dezrax23-d5xxoa7.g

//" Let's go get bubble teaaa! " Chung-Ae would drag Sehun across the street here, as she'd made her way to the bubbletea shop she & sehun used to patronized. " My treat. " Sehun would point to the smiling counterlady here as he'd ordered a cup of milk tea as always & a passionate fruit tea for the latter. " Thanks uh! " Breaking into a wide grin, she'd take the cup over from the lady, making sure to take extra napkins for later. 

//" Sehun? " She'd called to him here, as he'd nod in response keeping his gaze fixed ahead as he'd sip on his bubbletea. " Thanks for everything. " She'd mutter, averting his gaze as he'd turned to look at her, ruffling her hair as always. " Your welcome. " 

//" OMG, we should totally get those iphone cases! " She'd linked arms with him here, as she'd pulled him towards a nearby pushcart store selling all kinds of things. From badges to iphone covers, not to mention bags & t-shirts as well. They were orderly arranged & rather eye-captivating as she'd picked up one, admiring the works of art on the covers. 

//" Ah, you two look so good together! Would you like a couple phone casing, we've got plenty of those. " The lady by the counter would flash a smile here, revealing her pearly white teeth as she'd toss out a few more covers, each with a matching pair. Chung-Ae was too engrossed to notice, she had nod her head in agreement several times. 

//" We should get these, we're going to be a couple for the next few years right? We must as well. " Chung-Ae would pursed her lips, as she'd furrowed her eyebrows hoping to find the right ones for their iphones. " Mhm. " Sehun would hum in agreement, as he'd silently cheered, his heart pounding faster than ever as he'd studied her features. 

//Cute. 

//" This one! " She'd held out a particular iphone casing, with bears at the back she was aiming for something kawaii. " Sure, i don't mind either one." He'd glanced over the iphone casing she now held, as she'd hand it over to the counterlady. " I'll pay. " He'd offered, paying for the couple iphone cases as he'd took the bag from her. 

//" Thanks! " She'd wave her goodbyes, as she'd nudge his ribs playfully. " You know, we haven't really done this in a long time. We should though, i mean we're now officially dating right? " She'd state as a matter of fact, as she'd trudged on. Despite knowing this was all a pretend, Sehun couldn't help but feel pleased. He didn't wish this to end, but even if it did, he won't forget. 

A/N: HAII, yaay new pixel dividers! ugh, i swear Love Me Right is currently top number 1 on my playlist as of now XD btw, do give lots of love to EXO ya? Aiming to reach 7 million by the end of today. EXO-L hwaiting!^ can't wait for their live comeback on m-countdown next week *SQUEALS