A House Full of Rooms

Crime Scene

"Everyone, welcome to the third season of Crime Scene. For those of you who don't know me, I am Park Jin Young, the CEO of JYP Entertainment and the producer of this show. You may have already noticed that this season of Crime Scene is very different from the previous seasons, be it in terms of the budget used or the remote location we're filming in. It's all to add more realism into the show and to give the show a fresh feel. I hope that for these two weeks of filming, we will be able to live harmoniously with each other. Any questions?" JYP looked around the meeting room, where the entire cast was gathered for their first briefing for the show. Sunggyu raised his hand slowly, looking sheepish as he asked. "Excuse me Sir, but since we're filming a show, where are all the cameras? The production crew isn't here either." JYP chuckled as he ran his fingers through his short hair. "That's one important difference in this season, we'll be spending 2 days here together to get to know each other and interact properly without the cameras constantly being in our faces. This was actually Suzy's idea," he gestured to the young lady sitting next to him, "for the cast to bond first before all the filming starts. I thought it was a brilliant idea, so here we are!" Sunggyu nodded in appreciation and Suzy flashed a smile at the rest of the cast members. 

Shin Hye didn't really bother about the presence of cameras, after all, she was already very used to being in front of several cameras at a time. All she really cared about was the fact that she had finally gotten to see Jongsuk for the first time in many weeks, seeing as how they were both extremely busy with new drama filmings. They hadn't gotten the chance to sit next to each to other yet, but she was sure that the first 'interacting' she would do with the cast would be with him. JYP eventually dismissed them after going through some house rules and she walked over to him immediately. He was talking to Ji Yoon who was telling him about the format of the previous seasons of Crime Scene, and when she hugged him tightly from the back, Ji Yoon raised her eyebrows and winked at the couple. "I can see a lot of couples forming from this cast already, have fun together and don't let the cameras catch you later on!" Ji Yoon walked back to her room, not wanting to interrupt the couple and the two of them were finally left alone in the room. "What took you so long to come? I wanted to ride the bumpboat with you." Jongsuk ruffled Shin Hye's hair affectionately, causing her to flick him away playfully. "I missed you, very much. Did you miss me?" Shin Hye normally wasn't one to use aegyo or say mushy words, but when it came to Jongsuk, these sentimental lines rolled off her tongue very naturally. Jongsuk her cheek softly and leaned in closer as he whispered in reply, "Of course I did, my beloved Shin Hye." They started closing in on each other, Shin Hye's eyes closing automatically but a sudden cough interrupted them. They sprang apart from each other embarassedly and turned to look at the intruder, which turned out to be MC Jun. "You're certainly lucky that the cameras aren't here yet, we don't want behaviour like that to affect our show, you understand me?" His words sounded harsh but he said it in a friendly tone, causing the couple to grin and nod at him. 


CL walked to her room alone, somewhere along the way Suzy had gone off somewhere with Taecyeon and Ji Yoon had gone to catch up with Sunggyu and Minhyuk. She didn't mind the solitude, not by a long shot, especially since she needed the privacy. She took out her phone and dialled the number again, only to sigh in frustration when she heard another dial tone. Why was there no damn signal on this island? It was far away from Seoul, but it was still well within South Korea and thus should still be able to receive reception. It worried her, for some reason, the idea of being uncontactable for the two weeks that she would be here. She needed to contact Teddy urgently as well, he was a music producer at YG whom she trusted very deeply. She knew that she wasn't just here to film the show, but she had no idea how to carry out her real job, or how to even start. She needed something to calm herself down, so she grabbed a book that she had brought and began to read. Her mind was too active, and it constantly went back to the mission she had received right before she had come onto the island. She had no idea how to begin, or what to even do. As if it was an answer to her unspoken question, an ear-piecing scream sounded throughout the lodge, causing CL to feel goosebumps all over her body. She stood up quickly, knocking over the book that she had been reading earlier on. She reached for the door and opened it, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest. As she stepped out into the hallway, she ran into Jinho and Sunggyu, both of whom had heard the scream as well. They had barely made it down onto the first floor when the news was brought to them by a pale-faced and red-eyed Suzy. 

"JYP...Park Jinyoung Sajangnim...is dead." 


A/N: It's the first death! More about this death will be elaborated on in the next chapter! Do leave comments/subscribe and give me constructive criticism so I will know how to improve :)