A Body Surrounded by White Lotuses

Crime Scene

"What...what did you say? Suzy yah, calm down and tell us properly." Instinctively, Jinho placed his hands on the swaying Suzy as he asked her. "Where is the body? What time did you find him?" Suzy shook her head as more tears came out of her eyes and her lips were trembling so badly that she could barely speak. Though her own hands were shaking, CL placed a hand on Suzy's shoulders to comfort her. The other cast members had gathered by this time, their questioning gazes aimed at Suzy as they wondered what was going on. His face grim, Jinho took Suzy's hand as he followed her down the stairs, to the garden where JYP's lifeless body lay. A collective gasp went around the whole group as they took in the horrific sight. The fresh green of the grass around his body contrasted perfectly with the red puddle of blood all around his body, and the contrast was made even more stark by the white flowers scattered around his body. It was startling to say the least, and the women turned a shade paler at the sight. MC Jun tried to gather the cast and calm everyone down but it was evident that he wasn't in control of his fear and emotions as well. Noticing this, Jinho stepped up and clapped his hands loudly. "Everyone, this....this is really a shock to all of us, but for now, we can't just stand around in fear. We need to have a meeting, right now, to discuss what to do. In the meantime, no one is to touch this crime scene until the police get here. Let's head upstairs, to the meeting room." Everyone seemed too steeped in trepidation to move but slowly, as Jinho led the way, Jongsuk and Sunggyu followed him, along with the rest of the members. Taecyeon walked over to Suzy, who was still shaking and led her upstairs gently. 

As they finally gathered in the meeting room, it was so silent and solemn that it was hard to believe that this was the same bunch of people who had just checked in a few hours ago. Jinho stood at the front of the room, clenching his fists tightly as he tried to form his words. "Everyone...first off, we need to call the police. Does anyone have their phones with them?" CL raised her hand in response, shaking her head dejectedly as she reported that there was no signal on the island. MC Jun raised his hand as well to remind the group that the production crew was only coming to the island in 2 days. "We...we have to survive two days on our own in this state?" Shin Hye raised the question that was on everyone's minds, and Suzy gave another whimper in response. Jinho put his head into his hands, they were in a horrible and potentially dangerous situation now but he had no idea what he had to do. "That settles it then, we have to survive, somehow, and the only way we can do that is if we find out who killed Jinyoung sshi. It's one of us, there's no one else on this island." Ji Yoon's cold voice seemed to awaken the rest of the cast members, and they stared at her in identical looks of astonishment and fear. "I know that real life is extremely different from the show, but at the very least we did pick up some observation and deduction skills from 'Crime Scene'. We have a real crime scene on our hands now, and it's extremely vital that we do our best to solve this as quickly as possible. We'll need all your help and cooperation, if you want to get off this island alive." Jinho continued in a serious voice. The members nodded, their hearts thudding at the thought of the murderer being among them. 

As she listened to the discussion in the room, CL knew for sure that her mission had begun. Although she wasn't entirely confident of revealing her identity, she decided that there would be no better time than now. Standing up suddenly, she eyed the cast members before she started to speak. "I'm 2NE1's leader CL, but I also trained as an agent and as a bodyguard. I was sent to be part of this cast to protect you guys, so I will do my part, no matter what it takes. First off, we definitely need to stay together from now on, no going off alone and please have at least one person with you wherever you go. Once you go off alone, you'll definitely be an easy target for the murderer." Before the cast members had time to digest this surprising piece of information, Jinho stood up as well and hurried them out of the room. "We should inspect the crime scene first, so everyone get gloves or something and go to the garden." 


The garden was getting increasingly chilly and Jongsuk put an arm protectively over Shin Hye as they headed to the crime scene together. "Are you afraid?" Jongsuk asked suddenly, causing Shin Hye to stop in her tracks. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't, especially because I knew JYP in person, and about the fact that it could be any one of us. But knowing that I can trust at least one person here makes me feel better. How about you?" Jongsuk pulled her in for a hug and her hair as he nodded. "I feel the same way. I can trust you, right?" Shin Hye poked him as a tiny smile appeared on her face. "Of course, Pabo yah." When they reached the garden, Jinho and Ji Yoon were already examining the bloody body, while Sunggyu, Minhyuk and CL were inspecting the rest of the garden. Jongsuk stopped in front of the body and bent down, picking up a white flower that was in front of him. "What flower is this?" He asked Shin Hye, who stared thoughtfully at it before replying. "My Appa used to love this flower, it's the white lotus. This...there must be a meaning to the flowers. This wasn't an accident, it was premeditated." The rest of the members at the scene joined the couple as Shin Hye said this, and Ji Yoon nodded in agreement. "JYP was stabbed to death in the abdomen, which explains the amount of blood here. We need to locate the murder weapon." Sunggyu contributed his findings to the group as well, as he noted that the soil in the garden seemed normal and undisturbed, suggesting that a struggle did not occur here. "It's possible that he was caught by surprise, or that he was extremely familiar with the murderer and didn't put up a defense against that person." 

CL closed her eyes as the information got processed in her head. "We need to get everyone together, find their alibis, possible motives, anything. We need to solve this murder...before more of these cases happens. Even if I wasn't sure before, I am now. We are all on this island for a purpose, and the longer we take to solve this, the less time we'll have to save ourselves."