Change in behaviour

Long Time No See

Mino

 

 

Another 4 weeks went over in a blaze. And Mino barely got to see Hanbin. Since that day he came back home even later and went out even earlier. Sometimes Hanbin came back after him and had already left before Mino woke up in the morning. That's what he hoped at least. Sometimes he thought that Hanbin probably didn't even came home at all. The last words they've spoken was a rushed 'good morning' three days ago, after that they haven't met at all.

After that meal that day they've gone home together. Discussing like everything they liked and disliked. And they decided to watch a movie afterwards. And they kinda both fell asleep watching that movie. Waking up holding Hanbin in his arms was probably the most amazing feeling in this world but Mino was kinda scared that Hanbin didn’t like it and that's why he is coming home late and leaving early. But that couldn't be,could it?

 

 

 

 

 

Hanbin

 

Hanbin had worked harder than ever on his preparations. He wanted to make sure everything worked out. It was set to be on Saturday. Finally. He couldn't wait to see Mino's face. Actually he couldn't wait to see Mino again. He was so busy lately he just didn't have any time for him and that . A lot. But he knew why he did this and that kept him driven. After waking up in Mino's arms he knew for sure that he loved the older and that he wanted to make him happy.

That's why he prepared everything to make this Saturday the best day for Mino. He had talked to YG and after a long long talk he got his okay. Then he went to Seungyoon and discussed everything with him and he was okay with it immediately.

So Hanbin had called Mino's parents and his sister. He told them that Mino missed them and it didn't took long to get them to come here. And set was the next Saturday. Finally. Hanbin had already planned everything out. They were all going to his mum and his own sister and would eat there together and then Mino could decide what to do with his family. They would stay in a hotel near their place and would leave Sunday afternoon. The other trainees would go home over the weekend as well, so it was a win win situation for all of them. And they all kept it a secret from Mino, that his parents will come and visit him.


 

Now it was Friday evening. Tomorrow was the day. All the other trainees, besides Mino of course, were on their way home.

“Have fun, Hanbin. We'll see us on Sunday.”

“Make sure you get some rest as well.”

Words of his best friends were filling the air. Hanbin sat on their couch and waved them all good bye. A smile lingered on his face and he was so happy that all of them were happy too. Only Mino had no idea what was going on. He was still in training. Hwangssabu took him for a special evening workout.

“Hanbin.” Bobby hurried into the room. Grabbing all the stuff he had left in the living room and stuffed it into his bag. “Have fun, dude. Do nothing I wouldn't do and make Mino happy. He was so pissed lately.” He waved Hanbin goodbye and run out of the building telling Taehyun to wait.

Hanbin wondered why Mino was pissed lately. He hadn't seen him, so he didn't know. He had to ask him later. But first he took a long shower and then he sat down in front of the TV watching some random stuff.

 

Around 11 o'clock he could hear the door. So Mino was finally home. As the door to the living room opened he turned to face Mino. He looked exhausted and Bobby was right, he looked pissed.

“Hey”, he said to welcome Mino. Mino's eyes lit up but it didn't reach his face. More like he looked a little angry. He threw his bag to the side and came to the couch. Right in front of Hanbin he stopped.

“Kim Hanbin.” He was really angry. Why was he angry? Hanbin was worried.

“Yes? Mino what is it?”

“Why did you ignore me this past weeks? We didn't talk for 4 weeks. 4 whole weeks. Hanbin how could you do that to me? Best friends,remember? And we wanted to let each other know everything that's bothering us. So when I did something wrong you should've told me and not be so mean to not talk to me at all. I needed you. And you were gone. I was so worried. Did you even sleep? Never do that again!” Hanbin looked into Mino's face. His mouth hung slightly open.

“Oh.” That was the only thing that escaped his mouth. “That’s why you're angry? You thought you did something wrong? But you didn't.”

“No. I was angry because I missed you and I was freaking worried about you!” A little egoistic piece of him was so happy about that. But he knew he had to calm Mino down.

“I’m so sorry, Mino. I really am. I knew I should have talked to you more often. But I was so busy lately. I really slept at the training center some times. And I know I should've wrote you and I'm really sorry. But you really didn't do anything wrong.” Mino seemed to calm down a bit. He let himself fell down next to him on the couch.

“But you slept,yeah?” Hanbin nodded his head. “Good. But you still look so tired, Hanbin. And I really did nothing wrong?”

“Actually I am really tired. I just waited for you to come home to go to bed, because I thought maybe you…” He nestled on the hem of his sweater. “I thought maybe you'd want to share the bed with me again.” Looking everywhere but at Mino he hold his breath while waiting for an answer.

“Share the bed?” Mino sighed silently. “That’s why I thought you didn't want to see me anymore.”

“What?” Hanbin stared at Mino. Who looked at him with a shy smile.

“Yeah, well, I thought you didn't liked that I hugged you so tightly in the morning and … yeah.” Shy Mino was Hanbin's new favorite. Mino looked so unbelievably cute while playing with his hands and letting his fingers run through his hair again and again.

“But that was what I liked the most about that night”, Hanbin whispered.

They stared at each other for a few seconds. Both had a smile in their lips. Hanbin wouldn't be able to describe the feeling in his insides even if he wanted to.

“Well.” Mino suddenly jumped off the couch and grabbed Hanbin's arm. “Then let's repeat that!”

He pulled Hanbin into their room and into their bed. He the music which was kinda always on when they went to bed. Switching of the light he laid down next to him and after talking a little they fell asleep next to each other again. And Mino was so occupied by Hanbin he hadn't even notice the other ones were gone.

 

Hanbin yawned and turned around to look at Mino. The older one was already awake and looked at him.

“Did you watch me sleep?”, Hanbin asked in shock.

“A little”, Mino answered. His cheeks were covered with a dark pink as if Hanbin did just surprised him while doing something he shouldn't have done.

“What did you do, Hyung?” Confronting seemed the best idea.

“Nothing”, Mino hurried to say but his cheeks turned a nuance more red.

“Song Mino.” Hanbin got up on his elbows and hovered over him.

“Nothing, really I swear.” Mino looked so caught it was funny. Hanbin didn’t actually care what he did, but seeing Mino that cornered, he just enjoyed it too much.

“You may not tell lies, Mino”, Hanbin whispered sounding scary. He turned around fully now and sat down onto Mino’s stomach.

“How come we’re into Dolores Umbridge in the early morning already, Hanbin.” Mino tried to look like it didn’t bother him that Hanbin just sat on him but he couldn’t really hide it.

“Because you’re lying to me, Mino.” Hanbin’s hands found their place on Mino’s chest grabbing the fabric of Mino’s shirt. “I don’t like it when you’re lying to me.” Hanbin stared down at Mino a fierce look in his eyes. And Mino could read something in his eyes that let him drop his guard.

“Ah it”, he whispered. Then his hand shot up and grabbed Hanbin’s wrists, pulling them off his shirt, off his chest, forcing Hanbin to fall down onto Mino’s body.

“Do you really want to now?” Mino whispered into Hanbin’s ear. “Are you sure?”

“Yes”, Hanbin whispered out of breath.

Mino turned Hanbin around so that they switched positions and Mino was now the one forcing Hanbin down.

 

“You really want to know what I did? Are you sure you can handle it?” The sudden change in Mino’s attitude rendered Hanbin speechless so he just slowly nodded his head.

“It’s all your fault”, Mino said as if he was talking about the weather. And then in a sudden movement he lowered his head down nearer to Hanbin’s ear. “Did you ever looked at your neck in the mirror or something?” Shivers were running down Hanbin’s shine while Mino whispered into his ear. It was hard for him to actually grasp what Mino said.

“Do you actually know how y your neck is?” What?

“Your entire being is y, but waking up and the first thing to see is your neck…” Mino sighed, blowing cold air against Hanbin’s neck, making him shiver. “You can’t blame me, Hanbin. You can’t be mad at me.”

“Why should I be mad at you, when I don’t even know what you’re talking about”, stuttered Hanbin breathless.

“Because I gonna show you now”, Mino whispered and with this words his lips met Hanbin’s neck. It was just a small peck but it was enough to start a sensation in Hanbin’s body. His hair stood up. His tummy was hurting with that sudden touch. And he would’ve fainted when he wouldn’t have laid in bed. He know it was his turn to blush hard right now. But he didn’t care. He never cared less for anything in the world. Mino was still over him, a small smile on his lips.

“You’re so cute”, Mino giggled a little. Then he stood up. Hanbin had no ability to move. Actually he wasn’t sure if he’d ever be able to move again.

 

“I’ll go take a shower now.” With that Mino left the room. Leaving Hanbin on the bed still not able to move nor to breath. After what felt like a year he took a deep breath and sat up.

OMG! What was that? What?

Automatically his fingers reached for the spot Mino’s lips have touched. A smile creeping over his face. Well, that was a nice change in behaviour.