Sweet chicken

Long Time No See

1 Month later

 

“Hanbin, you can’t force me to wear that.” Mino hold up an old and ugly sweater.

“Well, Mino, seems like I can cause you forgot to wash our stuff and it’s been your turn.” It’s been four weeks now since they lived together. Four weeks and Hanbin’s entire life had changed completely. Mino turned everything upside down.

“I’m pretty sure it was your turn yesterday.” Hanbin rolled his eyes.

“Song Mino. I wasn’t even at home yesterday. How could it have been my turn?” Mino sighed.

“Then it was my fault. Still what am I supposed to wear. This sweatshirt is . Give me one of yours.”

“Can you ask nicely, Mino? Like you’re asking me for a favor, so you shouldn’t be demanding like that.” Hanbin and Mino became really good friends in the last month so conversations like that were pretty normal for them. Normal was also that Mino didn’t give an answer to Hanbin but walked straight to Hanbin’s cupboard to search for a fitting sweatshirt.

“Mino, are you for real?” Hanbin who had still laid in bed jumped up and pulled the older away from his cupboard and pushed him against the wall.

“Ask me nicely.” He demanded. But Mino only shamelessly checked him out.

“Are you wearing Minnie Mouse boxers right now?” Hanbin didn’t even need to check. He knew he was wearing Minnie Mouse boxers. And he wasn’t ashamed for that. He loved everything Disney related and Mino knew that. So he wouldn’t be able to change the subject like that.

“Yes, I am. Are you jealous?” He raised one eyebrow jokingly and he got Mino to laugh.

“No, I’m not jealous. Why am I even asking you about your boxershorts. It’s not like I haven’t seen you with almost every disney character on it already. So well… Hanbin, could I please borrow a sweatshirt from you?”

“Sure.” Hanbin grinned. “Although I don’t understand why you don’t like your old one.” Hanbin pulled up the old sweater from the ground. In pink letters was Mama’s boy written all over it with little rosa hearts around it. “The sweater only says the truth.”

“ you, Hanbin.” Hanbin giggled and laid back onto his bed.

“What are you doing today?” Hanbin asked while Mino choose a sweatshirt from his clothes.

“Dance training with Seunghoon in the morning. Vocal lessons in the afternoon and I think my evening is free. Can I take this one?” He hold one of Hanbin’s sweatshirts with disney print on it up in the air.

“Sure. You’re free this evening? I think I might be free as well tonight. After I had two all nighters yesterday and the day before. You wanna hangout then?”

“Sounds nice. Do you have an idea what to do then or do we decide spontaneously?”

“Spontaneously. I’ll write you when I’m done with training.”

“Okay. See ya.” And with that Mino grabbed his bag and left the room. Hanbin still had a little time to lie down in bed before he had to get up and has some special training on his writing skills. A smile lingered on his face. The thought of spending the entire evening with Mino was thrilling. Lately they only had the time they spend in their room together. And there wasn’t much time to talk then. When they came home in the night they were too tired to talk and in the morning they were too rushed to talk to each other. So the thought of actually spending time with Mino again kinda made him happy. A lot.




 

‘I’m done with training. How long will you take?’

 

‘I’m already home waiting. (And I took care of the laundry. Be proud.)’ Hanbin laughed as he received that text.

 

‘Okay. I’m coming home. (I’m so proud of you. You did well.)’

 


 

Hanbin speeded up to get home as fast as possible and almost run into Jiyong, who came out of his studio in that moment.

 

“Oh, Hyung. I’m sorry.” Jiyong smiled.

“No problem. You’re rushing home? Having a free evening after some time?”

“Yes. It’s kinda been some time.”

“It’s hard, I know but you can do it.” Jiyong smiled and ruffled his hair.

“Sure I can do it.” Hanbin emphasized.

“That’s what I wanted to hear! Give me that energie!” He laughed. “And now you’re going home sleeping or will you go out?”

“Sleeping sounds nice too, but I’ll spend the evening with Mino. We still have to decide what to do though. We did not really have time to talk lately and we have to change that quickly.”

“That’s sounds nice. And when you only want to talk and don’t want to do something exhausting, you should grab something to eat, like chicken or so, and then go home. That’s the best for such nights. Here take some money. I know YG doesn’t give you a lot and chicken can get expensive. Have fun.” With those words he went past him and stormed right into the room Seungri normally lungers when he had nothing to do.

Hanbin looked down to his hands and checked how much money the older gave him. 40000 Won. They could eat a lot of chicken for that money. Hanbin smiled in gratitude. His idol was the best.


 

“And he simply gave you that money?”

“Yes.”

“Without any second thoughts?”

“Yes, Mino.”

“Woah. GD Hyung is the best!”

“Yeah, isn’t he.” Hanbin smiled from one ear to the other.

“And he is rich.” Hanbin laughed.

They sat already in their favorite chicken restaurant and had already ordered their favorite dish. They had to wait now.

“You know Hanbin. I missed you a freaking lot.”

“I missed you too, Mino. I mean we spend the night together but we don’t talk that much anymore and I just love to talk to you.”

“Believe me or not, Hanbin. But I love to talk to you too.” Mino laughed. “Although you kinda talk a lot in the night.”

 

“WHAT?” Hanbin was so startled that he almost spit out the reddish he had in his mouth.

“You talk in your sleep. Didn’t you know?”

“No.” . “Do I do this often?”

“Only when you’re stressed.”

“That means everyday?” Hanbin sighed heavily. He could be in big problems now. Depends on what he already told Mino that way.

“Almost everyday.” Mino laughed. “But I only noticed a few days ago. Normally you’re the one who is later and I’m already fast asleep when you get home. But like one week ago I was home later then you. You were kinda funny.”

 

“What did I say.” Hanbin sounded like he was in pain. He knew that he sometimes talked in his sleep but he didn’t know it was that bad and he never thought about that twice.

“I don’t know what you dreamt that night, Hanbin, but that was no normal .” Mino laughed totally in his thoughts. Hanbin was scared. What did he already tell Mino and what could happen when he just told him everything in his sleep. Like that he was the one who gave him that mixtape back then. What he still didn’t tell him and didn’t plan on telling him soon.

“When I entered the room you were already talking to yourself and I was kinda taken aback. I thought you talked to me at first. But then I noticed what you were saying and that was hilarious. You told me that I should be careful of the others. That they change into animals when the moon comes up. You said that Jinwoo is a dear in the moonshine and that Bobby turns into a big dog. And that I should be careful or else I might turn into a duck. Seriously Hanbin what did you watch the day before. Or is that always in your head? Then this might be serious.” Mino laughed and Hanbin could breath again. For now. He had to do something about his sleeptalking. That could end in a serious problem.

“I guess that is always in my head.” Hanbin laughed nervously. He had to change the subject quickly but how?

 

Hanbin was lucky. Right in that moment the waitress brought them their food.

“Honey chicken for you?” She looked at Mino and smiled. Hanbin didn’t like that smile. The waitress was a bit too nice to Mino. He already noticed that when they ordered. But Mino seemed to not notice. So Hanbin didn’t say a word.

 

“No.” Mino answered. “My friend here is the sweet one. Not me. I’m the spicy one.”
Hanbin coughed dryly. Mino had said that with such a cockiness in his voice. One eyebrow raised cheekily. This guy was going to be his death.

“Oh sure.” The waitress giggled. Why did she giggle. She had nothing to do with them. Could she please leave them alone. Like now. And stop staring at Mino so wanting you stupid… Hanbin had to calm himself down. He knew he always was the jealous type but Mino brought that all to another level. “I should have known you’re the spicy one. You already look like that.” Was that waitress trying to flirt with Mino. Hanbin stared her down. But she didn’t even notice. She only stared at Mino. But Mino didn’t even notice he was stared at because he stared at… stared at Hanbin.

 

Hanbin forgot to breath for a second. Mino looked at him with an expression on his face he just couldn’t tell. He noticed Mino look at him that way for a several times this last month. Like last week. When Hanbin came into their room after showering to go to bed. Mino had turned his head when Hanbin came into the room and he didn’t stop staring at him until Hanbin had laid in bed. That was weird back then and now it was weird again. Because Mino just stared and didn’t say a word. That wasn’t typical for him. He rarely was silent. Hanbin couldn’t do anything but stare back at him. So they sat there staring at each other. The food stood in front of them. Untouched. The waitress was long gone. Forgotten. And Hanbin tried to get his heartbeat under control. Without a chance.

 

“Why don’t you eat?” Mino whispered.

“I could ask you the same thing.” Hanbin answered out of breath as if he had just run a marathon.

“I was fascinated by your face.” Mino said simple. “You looked so angry. What did you thought?” Hanbin choked.

“Mino, how often do I have to tell you, that you can not simply go around and ask others what they think. That’s private.”

“But I want to know.” He was pouting. Hanbin hated that. That was unresistable.

“The waitress was flirting with you.” Why did he say that out loud?

“Was she? I didn’t notice. And that bothered you? Why did that bother you?” Because nobody is allowed to flirt with you. Nobody but me. Me all alone. You’re mine. Hanbin’s thoughts went into the wrong direction. The totally wrong direction.

 

“Because this is our evening right? We had no time to talk in so long. It’s like we only got to know each other, notice that we are destined to be best friends and then can’t talk in so long. And now we finally had time to talk and I was scared the waitress would destroy that.” Hanbin blurted that out as fast as he could. So maybe Mino wouldn’t read the jealousy in this. But wrong.

“Oh. You were jealous?” Hanbin sighed. “So cute. But Hanbin…” Mino took Hanbin’s hands, who laid onto the table, into his hands and looked him into the eyes. Hanbin had to remember how to breath.
“Don’t worry. This is our time and when it’s our time there is no one, who could get me away from you. And now let’s eat. This looks so tasty.” He let go of Hanbin’s hands and took one chicken piece from his plate to take a bite.

“Oh my god this is so tasty. Eat now too. Or I’ll feed you. You lost weight.” Before the older could really feed him Hanbin quickly took a bite of his own chicken. The sweet honey on the chicken was just the thing he needed right now. Deliciously he over his lips to savour the taste.

“Don’t do this ever again!” Hanbin looked up to see Mino stare at him with a kinda wild stare.

“What?” Mino quickly shook his head.

“Nothing. I said nothing.”

 

So they kept on eating and in between they were talking about their trainee life.

 

“It’s difficult, but I wouldn’t want to change it for anything else.” Hanbin said. In his eyes you could see the stars. He was chasing his dream with all the passion he had and everyone who looked at Hanbin could see that right in the beginning. Mino smiled at him.

“I wouldn’t want to change it as well. Especially now. Since I’m under YG I have even better mentors, more help, more freedom and more and better friends.” He smiled at Hanbin and Hanbin smiled back at him.

 

He felt so happy in that moment. He just ate one of the most delicious meals on the planet and he was with his friend. His best friend. Or more his crush. And he had a good time. He looked at Mino and yawned. But then he saw it again. That little line of sorrow on his friend’s forehead.

 

“But Mino, something is wrong, right? What is it? Please tell me. We’re friends.” Mino looked at Hanbin and there was some sadness in his eyes.

“It’s just it. I miss my family. I miss my mum, my sister and my dad. It’s kinda hard for me lately. I once again missed their birthdays and I just want to see them again.” He looked down. Hanbin grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

“You’ll see them again soon.”

 

And in that very moment Hanbin knew he had to make sure that it really was soon!

 

 


Sorry for the long wait guys. It's always like that with me. I forget about the stuff I upload.
So when I take to long just remember me that you're still there and waiting!
I hope you like the new chapter ^w^