You always meet twice

Long Time No See

That couldn't be. Hanbin stared in shock at the door.

"Ah. Sajangnim, what did you say?" Hanbin turned to face YG.

"This is Song Mino. He'll be a trainee from now on. I'll leave you now." So he did. YG turned around and walked out of the studio.

"Hi,I'm Mino. I'm honored to be a trainee with you from now on." Mino bowed towards the guys.

Bobby tapped on Hanbins shoulder, waiting for him to say something. But Hanbin just stood there in shock not being able to say a single word or even breath.

"Well,since Hanbin is frozen. Hi,I'm Bobby. Are you our Hyung or Dongsaeng?"

"Hyung", Hanbin mumbled. "I have to use the washroom real quick." And with that he escaped the studio.

Right when he went out of the door he broke down.

No. No. No. That couldn't be. Out of all the people on this planet. Why him?

 


 

-flashback-


 

He looked at his hands. They were shaking. His mixtape looked kinda lost in his hands. What did he even plan to do here? Giving his mixtape to his favorite underground rapper. That was the most stupid idea ever. He had to stop right now.

Right in the moment he wanted to turn around, the door behind him opened. His favorite rapper stood directly in front of him. He felt his throat turn dry.

"Ahm. Hi, are you waiting for me?"

Gosh, his voice is even more attractive when he stands right in front of me. Hanbin gulped. He knew his face was red. He could feel it.

"Yeah, I ehm... I wanted to give you something." He couldn't look the older into the eyes. He should've run when he still had the chance. How should he explain to him how he came into his changing room. He looked like a total creep for sure.

.

"Cool. Are you a rapper as well or just a creepy fan?" The older cocked his eyebrow up and a smirk appeared on his face.

Oh god.

"A rapper. I'm a rapper." Hanbin hurried to say. He took a deep breath. "But I'm a fan as well. That's why I wanted to give you my mixtape. So maybe you could tell me what you think of it." The shaking in his voice became slightly better.

"Sure!" The rapper came to him and took the mixtape out of his hands. Hanbin hold onto it as if would be his last saviour. Letting go wasn't easy. He was so damn nervous.

"Okay thank you! See you next time." Hanbin wanted to get out of here as fast as possible.

"Wait. Let's listen to it together." Hanbin froze on spot.

What the ? No. No. He was not prepared for that!

"O - okay." The shaking in his voice was back.

.

Hanbin stared at him, how he put the CD in the player and pressed play. Then he watched him as he went to his locker. The older took his shirt off and put it in the locker. Hanbin turned around. Too embarrassed to watch. His voice from tape was filling the room.

"Woah. You're amazing. Your lyrics are so deep. You wrote this all yourself, right?" Hanbin nodded shy. "Really amazing. You're really good. Are you an underground rapper like me? You're a little young for being underground, right?"

"I'm not that young!" Mino cocked an eyebrow. And Hanbin noticed he seriously got some issues with that eyebrow thing.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 13." Hanbin mumbled. Mino smiled at him.

"5 years younger than I am. That's not that bad. I started around that age as well. Next time you should go on stage with me."

"Really?" Hanbin smiled like he never heard something more amazing.

"Yeah, really! I'd be honored to rap with you,cutie."



 

 

That was three years ago.Three years since he last saw him. Song Mino. He never got to rap with him. Indian Boy happened. And his life changed completely. He had no time to go to his performances anymore. But he had a close look on his life. He knew about Block B and BoM. And now he was here. Song Mino was here. With him. How should he cope with that? He had a crush on him ever since. He noticed it the moment Mino called him cutie. His stomach hurt and his knee became weak. He could remember all that. Because it happened again. The moment he entered the room and smiled his precious smile.

 

He had to go back into the room. Now. He was out too long already. He had to be professional. Right now. That was three years ago and Mino never asked for his name so he probably wouldn't even remember him anymore. At least that's what he hoped. He was 17 years old now. The age Mino was when they first met. Things had changed now. He took a deep breath and went back into the room where Bobby and Mino were waiting.

 

"Hey, sorry. I guess I ate something wrong. I'm Kim Hanbin, better known as B.I. Nice to meet you, Mino." He went to Mino, who stood up when he heard him enter the room. They shook hand and Mino shyly smiled at him. That has changed. Now Mino was the kinda shy one. Hanbin was a trainee under YG for a long time already. In some way he was Mino's sunbae. He liked that thought. A lot.

"Hi Hanbin. Nice to finally get to know you." To hear his name out of the older's mouth was like a warm shower down his back. "YG praised you a lot and Bobby only said good things about you too. I'm seeing forward to rap with you soon."

Hanbin his breath in. Rapping together. With Song Mino. He noticed his heart went faster than ever before. The thought of rapping with that god of a rapper, it him hard. How should he survive with Mino almost 24/7 around him. He should have given this a second thought. He was not ready for that. He looked down to Mino's feet. There stood a big bag and a smaller one. Mino's things?

"Haven't you been at the dorm yet?" Mino shook his head. "Alright then we make make a break now, Bobby. And I'll show Mino his room. Will you join us, Bobby?"

"What? Hell no. That's your job. I'll eat some ice cream." Hanbin looked at him as if he wanted to see him dead.

"You'll rot in hell someday, Kim Jiwon!"

 

"Here we are." Hanbin said and opened the door. They put their shoes in the corridor and moved into the next room. "This is our living room and here we have the room where Seungyoon, Seunghoon and Jinwoo are staying. Taehyun has a room with Junhoe. We still don't know why we let that happen. This is the room of Jinhwan and Bobby. And the youngest Yunhyung and Donghyuk are staying here." Hanbin pointed to the rooms he was describing.

"And lastly that's my room. You gonna stay with me." Hanbin bit onto his lower lip. The thought of staying in one room with Mino was scaring him, but although made him really really happy.

"You're living quite comfortable for trainees. When I was with BoM we only had one small room." Hanbin tried really hard not to hit Mino with questions over his previous life.

"Yeah. We have a hard life, but we really live comfortable. Although we're almost never at home." Hanbin grinned at Mino. "Do you wanna sleep on the couch or on the bed. I don't care at all. Normally I'm at home at 4 am and get up at 8 am. So I really don't care where I sleep, as long as I sleep at all."

"We can decide that spontaneously." Mino said. "The one who's home first takes the bed. I like to work late as well." Mino smiled at Hanbin as he put his things on the ground.

"That's a deal!" Hanbin smiled back at Mino and lied back on the bed. He could use a little break so he watched Mino unpack his things. They talked a little in between. About how life was at YG. It was nice how they could openly talk about their life. Maybe they could become really good friends. Hanbin had a good feeling about that.

 

Mino took the last piece out of his bag. It was a CD. Hanbin almost fell out of bed.

"What is that?" Hanbin's voice was way too high and slightly shaking.

"Oh this? This is a mixtape I got from a fan or better future rapper. Sadly I only met him once, but I wanted to make sure to keep it so I can prove I was the first one to see his talent. He was kinda cute." Mino laughed but Hanbin broke down on the inside. He still owned his mixtape. Plus he thought he was cute.

Well, this was going to be fun.