Chapter 2 (Pt.2) Requested by Eli0710

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Shy My Boy (Pt.2) [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Requested by Eli0710[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

The time has stop as soon as their eyes meets again for the second time around on that day, at least according to Jimin. Her eyes are focus on him, forgetting her previous attempt of murdering the poor lad, jungkook, as the boy Jimin stared back at her with the same intense eye contact.

 

“,” Jungkook muttered under his breath as he rubbed his pained nose while snapping the both Jimin on their eye contact. Noticing the new found glared he is receiving from the duo, Jungkook quickly excuse himself as he stumble his way out of the room leaving the couple in an awkward situation.

 

“A-hem” the boy Jimin started, as he try to clear his throat, “let me have that.” He begun, as he take the nebulizer machine from the girl who is still uncertain on their current situation.

 

“Ah,” Jimin said shyly, “Miss Ahn is out?” She begun noticing as the school nurse is nowhere to be found.

 

“Yeah, Mr. Kwon picked her up earlier.” The lad explained, “wedding preparation, I guess? I’m here as an assistance.”

 

“Oh!”

 

It is not surprised for the students on how the faculty members are open or public on their personal relationships such Miss Ahn or Mr. Kwon, music teacher, what surprise her tho is the fact that she is witnessing the other side of her long time crush.

 

“What happen to your eye?” Jimin questioned, as he moved closer to the girl who suddenly startled on his action as she unknowingly step backward until she was cornered to the wall by the lad.

 

….

 

“Yoh! Kookie!!” Jungkook look back at the source of the voice as he spotted Taehyung. Suga, and Jhope waving at him.

 

“Hyung!” He exclaimed, as he went on his friend’s side who are sitting by the bench, “what are you guys doing here?”

 

“Look it’s kookie, the red nose reindeer.” Taehyung joked as he laughed by his own joke while the rest look at him as if he was a mental, “dude you gotta admit, I was clever.”

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever” Suga shrugged.

 

“What happen to you?” J-hope asked worriedly.

 

“Ah, I got into a little fight Jimin.”

 

“Which Jimin?”

 

….

 

“She should be out by now” the masculine voice said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and turned off the car engine.

 

“Yeah, but she’s not picking up Kevin.” Eric exclaimed as he put down his phone inside his pocket, “Should we pick her up from inside?”

 

“I guess?” He said, as both lad left the car and head out inside the school property.

 

…..

 

“What happen to your eyes?” He said as he reached out, but suddenly stop after noticing the small gap between them. “Sorry, I got carried away.”

 

“Not a problem…” she said shyly, as she unconsciously put her both hands by each sides of her cheeks.

 

Jimin look at her for a second, smiling to himself at her reaction, but then his face grimace as he remember the incident earlier. Noticing the change of his reaction, Jimin questioned the lad.

 

“Is everything alright?”

 

“Oh, nothing… sorry” The boy sighed, referring to their small distance, “your boyfriend might spot us… and get the wrong idea.”

 

“Wait…” the girl jimin begun, as she tugged the hem of the lad’s uniform, stopping from his movement, “you’re wrong.. He, he’s not my boyfriend..”

 

“W-what?”

 

“I, I--”

 

 

“Dude you got beat by a girl?” Taehyung laughed while the Ice prince, Suga, snorted along with him.

 

“She didn’t beat me… I--I,”

 

“Yah, before you explain yourself to them, you better explain yourself to him.” Jhope said pointing to the furious looking Namjoon while Jin is walking beside him along the blushing (?) Yerin.

 

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook!!!”

 

“What did I do this this time?” Jungkook questioned, as Namjoon throw something at him.

 

“My bag!!!” Jungkook exclaimed, “thanks for getting it for me!”

 

“I didn’t get it for you,” Namjoon exclaimed annoyingly, “Yah, are you dating my cousin.”

 

“Bwoh?”

 

“Are you dating Yerin?” He stated as Yerin rolled her eyes annoyingly.

 

 

“This school have changed,” Eric sighed, “very nostalgic.”

 

“Well you were graduated here like what?” Kevin asked, “two decades ago?” He snorted.

 

“Yah, it was only 12 years okay?” Eric respond annoyingly.

 

“Right, right… wait isn’t that Yerin?” Kevin asked, pointed out who’s surrounded by a group of guys.

 

“Oh yeah,” He responded.

 

 

“Bwoh??” Jungkook asked as he stared dumbly.

 

“Aish,” Yerin cursed, “ignore him kookie,” She interjected, “Yah, Namjoon!”

 

“W-what!” Namjoon begun as he was startled on the new found side of his supposedly very innocent dear cousin, as the rest of the lad with exception of Jungkook snorted on how weakly their leader is in front of a girl.

 

“Just because I told you to give his back at him, that doesn’t mean we are going out!” Yerin furiously said, “and stop acting like my mother!”

 

“Y-yes…” Namjoon stattured.

 

“Whip…” Suga and Jin simultaneously commented.

 

“Watch me whip, whatch me---” Taehyung begun while earning a jab on his stomach from Jhope, “ughh.. What did you that for?” he trembly asked.

 

“Not a good timing,” Jhope retorted back referring to the glare that taehyung receiving from the gal.

 

“Y-yerin?” A voice said, interrupting the group from their “small” talk. Facing the new comers, Namjoon face became paler than a ghost.

 

“H-hyungnim!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter