Chapter 1 (Pt.1) Requested by Nikayah

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Somebody (Pt.1) [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Requested by Nikayah [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

 

 

The sounds of giggling voices echoes in Jimin’s ear, as she huffed in annoyance. As she look on her classmates, she can’t help to feel ashamed that she is acquaintance with these people. Yerin, her best friend, look at her with sad smile, knowing the cause of her annoyance.

“I wish there will be cute guys,” a girl with high pitched voice said, as her group of friends started to cheer in agreement.

“What’s the big deal anyways?” Jimin sighed as she puts her earpods on. As she sat next to Yerin who is busy talking with Ayeon, while ignoring the giggling teenagers arounds her.

 

Don’t get her wrong, Jimin is usually a bubbly and an outgoing type of person. But today is not her day, nor tomorrow, or the day after that. You might wondering what’s her problem? Well it’s a good thing you’ve asked, and no she’s not on her period if you’re wondering. Well it turn out that her all girls’ school invited an all boy’s school for a three days and two nights camping trip. Isn’t that nice? Well it is not, if your name is Park Jimin who is known as a man hater.

….

 

“Hyung stop,” Jungkook said as he went back playing on his phone while ignoring the sad puppy eye that his hyung is giving.

 

“Jimin you know that never works on kookie,” J-Hope said, “stop annoying the poor child.”

 

“Well, I’m bored.” Jimin sighed as he sat up straight on his seat, “are we there yet?”

 

“Almost there,” Suga response, as he pointed to the camp place that they are approaching through the window.

 

“Daebak, there’s a lot of big trees” Taehyung butted in, as he examines the scenery, “do you think that there’s a vampires that lives here by any chance?”

 

“Bwoh, Vampires?” Jimin asked.

 

“Like the one in twilight…”

 

“Well we are camping on the woods which explains why there are big trees, and no V, vampires don’t exist” Jin, the eldest,  lectures, “but at least we have Namjoon.” He said, while pointing to the sleeping guy besides him, as the boys chuckled remembering that their friend cosplayed as a vampire once.

 

….

 

“Jimin, jiminnie…” Yerin said as she patted Jimin’s shoulder, trying to get her attention. Jimin look at her with questioning look while Yerin pointed to the unfamiliar school bus which surrounded by a crowd of females in heat, or at least that was according to Jimin who unwillingly take off her earpod and put it on her purse.

 

“Where’s Ayeonnie?” Jimin questioned, as she was looking to her missing friend while Yerin pointed to the crowd of females in “heat” near by the tour bus, as Jimin gave her a disapproving look.

 

“Well, Ayeon needs somebody to love,” Yerin chuckled on her own words, “maybe you should too… I heard there’s a lot of cute guys.” As of cue, the crowd of girls started screaming as the group of boys are coming out of the bus.

 

“Right…” Jimin sarcastically said, as both girl made their way on the crowd of girls, in search for their missing friends.

 

….

 

“What is this, a fansigning event?” Jimin asked as she look closely to her schoolmates who are cheering to the boys who are all the way on the front of the crowd.

 

“I wonder if there’s good looking one?” Yerin questioned out loud while Jimin gives her a disapproving look, “What? Just saying, we are all the way at the back. We can’t see the boys faces.”

 

“Where’s Ayeon anyways?”

 

“Oh, she’s all the way over there,” Yerin pointed out, as Jimin’s started making her way to the said girl.

 

….

 

I’m not impressed with you, I don’t feel anything from you

You’re just like the others, that’s enough, enough, that’s all.

 

….

 

“Stop pushing me…” Jimin huffed as Yerin trying to catch up on her pace. Luckily for Jimin the crowd pushed her towards where Ayeon was, which happen to be on the front row of the crowd. But unluckily for her when the boys started making their way out of the crowd, one of the girls accidentally pushed her too hard towards one of the boys while losing her balance in the process. Next thing she knows, she’s on the floor staring to the eye of the man who is caged on her both arms.

 

Suddenly everyone's attention was on them, to the couple on the floor. The boys started to cheer for their maknae, while most of the girls are glaring daggers to the luckiest on the planet, at least for that moment. Ayeon and Yerin high fived each other, hoping that their friend Jimin will become a little bit open when it comes to the boys.

 

“You’re heavy” The boy simply stated, as he stared back to the girl on top of him. Suddenly everyone became silent. The boys stops cheering, and Ayeon and Yerin suddenly started hoping for Jimin to calm down, but looking at Jimin’s face they know that they need more luck for that to happened.

 

“Well, sorry for being fat,” Jimin stated as she stand up, “You malnourished child!” she exclaimed with a malice as she left the crowd with Ayeon and Yerin who followed behind.

 

“Boys will be boys,” Jimin thought bitterly, “they’re always the same.”

 

….

 

“Dude, you okay?” Jimin asked, as he kneeled down next to Jungkook who is sitting on the floor, trying to process what’s just happened.

 

“I’m fine,” He said as his other friend, Taehyung, offered him a hand to help him to stand up which he gladly accepted.

 

“That’s not how you treat a girl,” Jin lectures.

 

“And I thought you are gonna get a girlfriend first.” Suga sighed.

 

“I almost lost my bet,” Namjoon said.

 

“I may not be a girl,” J Hope said in dramatic manners, “but telling her that she’s heavy is not the nicest thing to say.”

 

As Jungkook’s friends keeps blabbering non-stop along with the screaming girls in the crowd, his attention is still glued to the girl who accidentally fall on to him.

 

….

 

So cliche story of first love is not my story

A sad story of a crush isn't it enough now?

 

….

 

On the next day, Jimin is hoping that she will never bumped to the same guy from yesterday. She didn’t meant to be mean, in fact she want to apologize. But whenever she approaches boys or she got approaches, at least by the boys on her age, something always trigger her to be rude or mean.

 

“Boys, huh?” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter