Chapter 2 (Pt.1) Requested by Eli0710

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Shy My Boy (Pt.1) [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Requested by Eli0710 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] 

 

 

XxX

 

If there’s a one word to describe Jimin, it will be a “dreamer.” Ever since she was little, she is fond of the idea of having a prince who will swept her feet at any moment. And meeting one is her priority, at least now she’s in high school. Having a looks, above average, and rename as the school’s nightingale because of her voice, it helps a lot to attract boys on her school. But there’s a catch, even though god graces her with such blessings, there’s still problems. You might wondering what are they? It’s easy, an overprotective brothers is one of them, and the other? Why bother if it’s not him?

 

Jimin stared at her reflection in the mirror, humming to herself in the process, as she took a quick glance to the picture sitting on the right side of her table; a stolen picture shot that was taken without the consent of the  person in the picture.

 

“Good morning, oppa,” She smiled in admiration to the picture, but her smiled changed to panic as she heard a knock on her door, followed by a voice.

 

“Jiminnah, breakfast is ready” The voice said.

 

In reflex, Jimin grabbed the picture and hid it on her back, just in case the source of the voice decided to barge in. Hearing the footsteps going away, Jimin sighed as she put down the picture back on its rightful place. Taking another glance to the picture, she grabbed her purse, close the door, and went downstair, ready to face the day.

 

….

 

“So,” Eric begun, breaking the silence in the car. Looking at the back seat, he notices how his once little sister, who’s now grew up into a beautiful teenager, smiling to herself while scrolling down some feeds on her phone, “... who was he?”

 

“Oppa, mind your own business.” Jimin replied in annoyed tone before putting her phone back on her school bag.

 

“Did you heard her, Kevin?” Eric asked while sitting straight on his seats, next to the driver, “what a rebellious child!”

 

“Jimminah,” Kevin begun while turning the wheels on the process, ”that’s not how you treat your brother with respect,” He lectures while noticing the frowned his sister supporting, through the rear mirror, “we’re only worried about you.”

 

“Not you too oppa,” Jimin sighed in defeat, “his name is Seungyeon, happy?”

 

“Does he likes you?”

 

“Oppa!” Jimin glared at Eric, “He’s a friend.”

 

“But do you see him as a man?” He questioned while Kevin pulled over to the passenger’s unloading area of Jimin’s school.

 

“We’re here Jimin,” kevin interrupted, as Jimin unbuckled her seat belt.  

 

“Thanks for dropping me off to school Kevin oppa,” Jimmin said then glared to Eric, “... dude, you need to get marry!” She pointed out before getting out the car, as Eric was left speechless with Kevin who was laughing, finding the humor in the situation.

 

….

 

Hey tell me

Look me in the eye and make it sweet

Your quivering lips can’t hide it

….

 

His nose…

 

his lips..

 

*sigh*

 

“Stop drooling…”

 

Gasp!

 

The girl quickly wiped , as her friend sat next to her.

 

“I’m not drooling, Yerin!” Jimin exclaimed, as  she sighed in annoyance.

 

“What’s the matter?” Yerin chuckled, “I was just kidding you know, and stop staring at him like a hungry lion who’s ready to eat its victim.”

 

“Funny…” the girl exclaimed sarcastically, “and it’s not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter