Chapter 1 (Pt.2) Requested by Nikayah

A Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Somebody (Pt. 2) [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Requested by Nikayah [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] 

 

“Stop smiling, you are creeping me out.”  Taehyung exclaimed, while munching on his food

 

“Yah! close your mouth, you’re spilling your food all over my beautiful body and my food.” Jimin complains, as he tried to cover his food from the lad.

 

“What puts you on a good mood?” Suga questioned, ignoring Taehyung’s and Jimin’s rants.

 

“Nothing…” Jungkook said as he sip on his juice, minding his own business.

 

“It must be a girl,” J Hope guessed, as the maknae started coughing from his drink.

 

“Bingo…” Namjoon commented seeing the maknae’s flushed face.

 

“What girl?” The dumb and dumber line, Taehyung and Jimin, asked spontaneously.

 

“It must be the girl from yesterday,” Jin guessed, ignoring the duo who suddenly became interested on the conversation..

 

“Leave Jimin out of this,” Jungkook finally said as the hyungs gave each other a knowing look, except for the boy Jimin who gave a confused look while pointing at himself.

 

“Me?” Jimin asked, “What did I do?” he continued while Jungkook glared at him, shutting the boy’s in the process.

 

“So her name is Jimin, eh?” Namjoon said while motioning the boys, specifically Jungkook, to look at the table across from them.

 

As Jungkook eyes meets hers, a visible blushed started to spread out on his face which didn’t go unnoticed to his hyungs. The boys then suddenly cheered, causing  the entire population in the cafeteria to look at their table.

 

“Hyung, please…” He said in embarrassment, begging his friends to stop humiliating him even more.

 

….

 

“So refreshing…” Ayeon sighed, as soon as her feet made a contact on the water while sitting down on the edge of the bridge, “Come on Yerin, join me.”

 

“Is it cold?” Yerin asked while sitting down next to her friend.

 

“Cold enough to refresh you.” Ayeon said, as she took a glance towards Jimin, who is talking with a boy by the bench near them, “Who is he?”

 

“Who?”

 

“That guy,” She pointed, as she continues, “.... Jimin is talking to…”

 

“Oh him?” Yerin questioned as she gave a glance to the couple, “His name is Jungkook.”

 

“He’s cute”

 

“Hey, stop that….” Yerin said, as she playfully nudge Ayeon.

 

“Why?”

 

“He is already reserved for Jimin,” She chuckled remembering how she witnessed her friend, Jimin, being carried, or accompanied, by a boy for the first time since the incident back then.

 

Flashback

 

“Where did Jimin go?” Yerin huffed, “It’s almost breakfast.” She muttered as she kept looking around for her missing friend when suddenly a voice shrieked caught her attention.

 

“P-ert!” The voice said.

 

“Jimin?” She asked in confusion,  as she followed the source of the voice which happened leads to her blushing friend, carried by a boy who’s laughing heartedly.

 

“What’s going on here?” Yerin asked in dazed.

 

“Y-yerin” Jimin said in surprised tone while trying to sound normal, as if being carried by a boy while covered with a blushed on the face is normal. Yup for a couple it is, but to a person known to be a man hater… I don’t think so.

 

“The name in Jungkook,” the boy grinned, as he introduced himself to Yerin while squeezing the girl’s lower back in the process.

 

“S-stop!” Jimin squeaked, “you malnourished ert!”

 

End of Flashback  

 

“Hmn, the cure for Jimin’s problem?” Ayeon chuckled, “knowing that, I won’t cross the line.

 

….

 

U~ did I see you but not know and came here?

Or did I not even see you and miss you?

U~ I wait for you every day, you

 

….

 

“What was that all about?” Ayeon and Yerin asked, giving their friend a questioning look who took a spot next to them.

 

“I don’t know what you guys are talking about…” Jimin said, trying to changed the topic.

 

“Oh come on Jimin,” Ayeon gushed, “I heard what happened this morning.”

 

“Yerin!” Jimin scolded in reflexed.

 

“Yes?” Yerin asked innocently, “Oh come on Jimin, don’t be stingy… we all know that the both of you have hots to each other.”

 

“What makes you say that?”

 

“First, it was the first guy you had talked with ever since the incident with ‘the-guy-who-should-not-be-name’,” Yerin continuous, “... second the way he flirts with you and how you flirt back…”

 

“I do not!”

 

“Oh please… stop interrupting me,” Yerin huffed, “then there’s the incident this morning when he carries you, and the one by the cafeteria…”

 

“... oh the commotion by the boy’s table?” Ayeon butted in, “don’t underestimate us Jimin, even though I’m the last person to know ‘this,’ I saw how you guys exchanged glances while his friend erupted with a cheer.”

 

“damn right,” Yerin agrees, “and don’t start us with the blushed on your face.”

 

“S-stop talking nonsense…”

 

“Oh please don’t be denial,” Yerin said, “admit it, you just need somebody to love like Ayeonnie here… you are not really a man hater”

 

“Oh geez thanks,” Ayeon said jokingly, “thanks for reminding that I’m single too, just because you have Yugyeum, that doesn’t mean you can pick on people who are loverless.” she sarcastically said, “Oh look it’s Jungkook!”

 

“W-where?” Jimin said as she turned her head, in return her both friends started squealing by Jimin’s reaction, “t-that’s not funny!” she said, realizing she got played on.

 

“Was he really there?” Jimin thought, “Oh geez, Jimin why would that matter?” She internally scolded herself, not knowing that she said it out loud. In return, her friends shared a knowing smirk.

 

….

 

I need you to say, I don’t know, I don’t really know

Though they say that love is hard

I want to be in pain for once, I want to smile though it hurts

I imagine it, a love that’s more than that will come

 

….

 

“So for this activity,” Mrs. Park begun, as she scanned her students who are busy ogling the students from the boys school, “you guys are gonna be paired up.”

 

“Boy and girl,” Mr. Kwon continues, at this point, all the students ear perked up, “You can pick your own partner.”

 

“Namjoon Oppa, notice me!”

 

“Jimin oppa pick me!”

 

“Suga oppa!”

 

“Annoying~” Jimin muttered referring to the instruction for the activity, as the group of girls near her glares back at her, “What now?” She asked questionably as the group of girl cornered her.

 

“Look, isn’t our jimminnie?” One of the girls said, “Just because you caught Jungkook oppa’s attention that doesn’t mean you can insult us like that”

 

“I’m not insulting any--” Jimin said, taken back on her classmate’s tone, while getting interrupted in the process.

 

“Yeah right, and you really are not a man hater as people say,” the other girl said.

 

“I agree,” the third girl butted in, “maybe she’s using that excuse to get the boys attention.”

 

“E-excuse me?”

 

“I feel bad for Jungkook oppa for being deceived, we all know that he can’t stand loners.” The girl continued, “what a smartass .”

 

“I’ve had enough,” Jimin replies, as she sighed in annoyance.

 

“Enough of what?” One of the girl said as she grabbed jimin’s forcefully, in reflex, Jimin accidentally swing her hand on the girl’s face, slapping her face in the process.

 

“Did you just slapped me!”

 

“I didn’t meant--” Jimin said trying to explain.

 

“What’s going on here?” A voice said, which Jimin’s recognized in instant, Oh please not him.

 

“Jungkook oppa this girl slapped me,” The girl whined as the boy went next to her, trying to check her face.

 

“Did you really slapped her?” Jungkook sighed, as he locked his gaze to jimin.

Noticing the smug face of the girl, and the emotionless expression on Jungkook’s face, Jimin sighed in disgust.

 

“No I didn’t,” Jimin said in malice, “I high fived her face.”

 

“Come on, let’s take you to the clinic by the cabin.”Jungkook sighed, then look at Jimin, “be careful next time where you swing your arm, unlike you, some people are fragile” He said as he the girl, who gave Jimin a sly smile.

 

“Are you alright?” Taehyung asked, as he patted Jimin’s shoulder in the process.

 

“Don’t touch me,” JImin glared, trying to process what just happened, as she made her way out of the crowd.

 

“Boys will be boys,” Jimin thought bitterly, “... and I thought you were different.”

 

….

 

“We heard what happened,” Yerin said as she sat on the bed next to Jimin, whose packing her stuff.

 

“If I was only there,” Ayeon growled, “I probably killed that .”

 

“That’s okay, I managed,”Jimin responded, “you guys should be get ready for the bed, I’ve heard we are leaving early tomorrow.”

 

“Jimminnah…” Yerin begun noticing the tone of her friend, “.... are you fine?”

 

“Never been better…” She sighed as Yerin gave her a hugged while Ayeon joined in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter