Oh Sehun

Got Me Good

“Alright, so if I adjust the compactor, the bounds will be able to fit.”  Sehun adjusted his ruler on the building plan.  The business owners nodded in agreement.  Sehun stood back with his arms crossed.  This job was one of the biggest jobs he has been assigned yet.  Clad in a suit and tie with his hair slicked back, his appeal was refreshing and new. 

“If this compactor plan doesn’t work, I believe the cohesion method could cover.  It would be cost effective too which is a plus for you and me.” Sehun pointed to the plan and then rubbed his chin. 

“I have to say Sehun, you amaze me each time with your proposals.  I know I have suggested this many times, but you would be a key engineer for us.” Mr. Jang, the owner piped.  Sehun politely chuckled.

“Thank you, but I will have to refuse once again.  I can be your go to man from now on though.”  The elder business owners laughed and dismissed Sehun.  Sehun walked out with his payment in hand.  Suho was sitting outside waiting for him, talking to the receptionist who happened to be very attractive. Suho was his best friend since high school.  The shorter brown haired boy was the complete opposite of Sehun: talkative, adventurous and flirtatious.  Sehun was shy and kept to himself.  It was amazing they ended up the best of friends.

After seeing Sehun, Suho caught up to him.  “Hey, how did it go?”

“Great.  The compactor idea was a go.”  Sehun clasped Suho’s hand as they celebrated. 

“Should we go out to lunch to celebrate another business victory?”  Suho suggested, that big silly grin stretching on his face. 

“Sure, but let’s cash this check first.  Yangneyom Tongdak?”  Sehun pretended to drool at the mention of seasoned fried chicken. 

“Yeah man.  Let’s go”, Suho began to walk in the direction of Baek Bank Group.  

“So how was your ‘date’ with Yoomi?” Suho chided, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.  Yoomi was this girl from the building next to theirs, a graphic designer company.  Quite the flirty child, Yoomi wasn’t Sehun’s type, whatever that was.

“It was great.  Other than the constant skinship and the inappropriate connotations, Yoomi was….well boring.” Sehun joked, receiving a laugh from Suho.

“I swear it is my life mission to find you a perfect girl.  You are impossible, but I know it is possible.” Suho pressed the crosswalk button and looked around.

“You are not going to set me up again, man.  I’m totally fine with being single.” Sehun pushed Suho away.  The light turned green and Sehun began walking without Suho.  The bank was right across the street. 

“Yah!  You can tell yourself that all you want!  There is no denying it” Suho shouted and shook his head, “Yah, this boy.”  Suho ran to catch up to Sehun. 

“Why don’t you focus on your own love life?  How’s Chorong?  Or was it Kyrstal?” Sehun gave a sly look to Suho.  Suho began to laugh, but then is face turned serious and he pushed Sehun.  He opened the bank door and Sehun followed suit.  

 

======================

 

Just know that I am not a professional engineer so I just made up those terms.  Thank you for reading and I shall be back!