Dream, Memory, Reality

Mr. Wedding Wrecker

 

I have an awfully awesome dream, kind of.

It starts where I have an intense fight with Hyunjoong, it is all of because he thinks I rather spend my time with Seungri than with him these days, which is absolutely true I admit.

The first scene shows how he is upset with me because I didn’t attend his family dinner; I was too hesitant to come because I was unready to face his big family and might be I kinda avoid the “marriage preparation” topics to talk about to be honest, but I willy nilly lied instead by tell him that I couldn’t come because that day coincides with Seungri’s first arts exhibition and it was the fifth time I victimize Seungri in my scenarios.

“Yuri, it’s always about Seungri lately,” He says to me, “I understand he’s your friend, he’s important to you and I love that kid, but is the only time that I’ve asked you to make an extra effort to come out.” 

“Yes, I’ve known Seungri for eight years and I’m glad you understand. I promise I’d come to your family dinner if you ask me to again.” I reply calmly like I don’t make any mistake.

“Do you take our relationship seriously?” He smiles bitter.

I look at him in silence, not knowing what to say.

“Seungri is important to you, the yesterday family dinner it supposed to be important to us, and you are important to me. But, I don’t know if I’m important to you, anymore,” He says this in such a quiet voice, and yet it carries such a heavy blow. 

“What?” It is the only simple word I can utter.

Silence. 

He gets up and walks to the door.

But, I don’t know if I’m important to you, anymore. The words echo through my head. 

“I told you I’m sorry, okay?” I frantically cry out to him. 

He has stopped mid-step when he heard my voice. 

I’m holding my breath. I’m just waiting for him to say something, do something, anything. 

He turns around, slowly and looks me directly in the eye. 

He looks so tired.

“I need time to forgive you,” He says, and he leaves me. 

I don’t know why I stand there for a long time. Maybe in my dream I like to think that I stand there because of shock, I know it is because I’m hoping for him to come running back into my house and say that he has not meant any of the words he has just said. 

But, that doesn’t happen.


I feel so damn guilty and dejected, so in the second scene I decide to get drunk and cry. I call Seungri to come drink with me but no answers. All of sudden and out of nowhere, a guy with y jaw line approaches me. That guy really has a dreamy jaw line and the way he speaks his deep voice, it makes me swoon. The words “hot” and “charming” surely flash to my mind. We make some conversations there, he listens to my idle talk; it’s more like he comes to substitute Seungri’s existence.

I feel so away from sober so when he makes his way to steps closer and shows his lips, I’m wondering what it tastes like. Are his lips as soft as they look?

Then seconds later, it happens, it happens so fast that I’m barely able to stop it from happening. His supple lips collided with mine, it touches and an explosion occurrs, because it’s just a dream, I deliberately forget everything; the fact that I'm taken or Seungri will see our kiss, I just wrap my arms around his neck so we can prolong the kiss.

It’s magical.

I don't expect that little kiss turns into a great . Yeah, it is the awesome part of my dream. I have with my dreamy guy.

The third scene brings myself  in bed with a y jaw line guy, sleeping as he holds me close to his chest—embracing me with his warmth. I can feel his beating heart as my red cheek lays upon him, my mouth so close to his skin that I can’t help but press my lips into the muscle beneath my face. 

A quirk of a satisfied smile dances upon my sleeping face.

I allow my hands to roam up his body, causing satisfied murmuring to escape from the deep reaches of his chest. I move my fingers up to his neck, move along to his shoulder. I feel the butterflies quake in my tummy when I feel his muscles tingle at my touch.

I feel a hand grab my wrist and stop my fingers just beneath his skin at his lower abs,may be this dream a bit too realistic for me…

Wait…

“Stop it, it’s ticklish.” I need to hear to realize that none of this is a dream.

I snap my eyes opened as my frenetic heart skips more than a couple of beats. I am horrified to find that I am actually sleeping with the y jaw line!

“HOOOLLLY SSSHHHHHIIIIIIT!!” I cry out. I feel the incredibly pain on my head as I massage it lightly. I move my hands underneath the comforter that was still covering over me and touch my  stomach and legs—I’m , totally.

“Oh, Good God, what hell is happened?” I ask earnestly, my heart is thumping so hysterically against my chest.

I am about to propel out of bed like a rocket--until he holds my wrist.

“You can’t take the comforter, because I’m completely under it.” He grins slyly at me.

“WHAAAT?” This time I totally freak out. Oh shiit! This guy seriously!

“I don’t care! It’s better that I unintentionally see yours than you and your delusional ersion see mine.” I pull the comforter with me as I jump out of the bed then I shut my eyes tightly to not let them see what they shouldn’t see.

“Come on, I saw everything.” He states.

“You saw mine, all of me. There’s nothing we need to hide." His teasing voice keeps distracting my tight closed-eyes act.

I really can’t take this no more. I open my eyes at once then see him on the bed, and he is still in my little pink blanket. I’ve been tricked.

“YA! You said you are !” I shout at him angrily, can’t believe I was tricked by him.

He smiles in satisfaction. “I am, but not literally under the comforter. Why? You wanna see mine again?”

“WHHAAAAT?” I’m frantically shocked. Oh my God I can’t believe I slept with this kinda snob human being.

“Listen, I don’t know who you are and your intention to me, but now please leave my house as fast as you can before my friend finds out,” or worse my fiancee. I add, talking to myself.

I bit my lip as I try to control my breaths. “And please, just forget everything.”

He smiles amusedly.

“How can I forget everything when it was perfectly great?” He bluntly shruggs. I don’t really know what the heck he is talking about but I assume he so much refers to the we had.

“I was drunk after all.” I retort spontaneously. “Let’s just we pretend it was nothing or as a one night stand, I don’t know you, we’re stranger and let’s just not to know each other.”

He puts a thoughtful face as he nods like he gets what I said.

He gets up from bed, covering his lower body with my blanket and taking his clothes with him. I hear him chuckles and suddenly make his way to me. I take a few steps back. “Listen, let me tell you a little bit about me. I just came from Paris yesterday. I came to Korea in order to help my friend’s business when it’s finished then I leave. I hate live in Korea to be honest, but you know, something has changed my mind, probably I can stay longer here. I start loving the people. I love their nature, I love their random personality, I love their rambles when they're drunk, I love their kisses, I love how they can make me fluttered with their great and I think I’m in love with this country.”

I scoff in disbelief at him.

“Yeah, of course you’re in love with thecountry. Everyone would love Korea.” I mutter to myself a subdued.

“What?” He raised his eyebrow. Damn those ears, he heard me.

“You expect me to in love with something else?” He grins, touching my bare arm.

“No!” I exclaim fast as I take a step backward. “Okay, enough is enough Mr. Don’t-Know-Who. Now leave!” I spat angrily and grab his hand then drag him to the door.

He stops my pace from dragging him. “Mr. Don’t Know Who?” He flashes an unamused baby-ish face. “Didn’t last night you call me Mr. y Jaw Line? I like that way better.” He keeps on teasing me, ugh, I hate it.

I put a face expression says, is it look like the right time to discuss about that kinda stupid nickname thing?

“Whatever.” I roll my eyes in pique. “Now please leave and forget everything we’ve been through.” This time I speak in desperation.

He just simply smiles and heads to the door but then he stops his step as he turns at me. “Where’s the bathroom anyway?” He furrowed the eyebrows.

I glower at him unbelievably. “After you walk through that door, turn right.”

He laughs and throws his head but before he reaches the doorknob I hear--maybe he also hears someone shouts out my name.

“Noona! Yuri noona, are you home?” It is Seungri’s voice yelling my name out loud. I almost forget that Seungri has a duplicate key for my house.

“!” We curse in unison.

We’re motionless like a couple of statues before he turns his head to me. “What can we do?”

Is he serious asking me that question? “Hide you moron!” A panic rising when we hear Seungri’s voice sounds so close, closer, and closer.

I wrap a comforter around my body tightly while he busy put his pants on. “What are you doing? Come hide!” I speak in rage but set my tone as quiet as I can so that Seungri won’t hear me talking to someone.

“CRAP!” I curse with a terrified look.

Seungri can’t see this, he can’t see me with a random stranger! My mind is trying to search a peaceful escape. I run a hand through my messy hair, searching around for a place to hide he’s in.

I can hear his footsteps come near and it makes me more fidgety, I’m totally sweating.

“Go under the bed.” I shove him to hide under it but maybe because I push him too hard it makes him losing his balance and stumbles back into the ground with me landing on the top of him, we both groan in pain. Just at that moment, I hear a knock on my door and the turn of the door knob.

We see Seungri’s figure hanging at the door. “Noo—“ Seungri’s poker face becomes shocked. He’s agape showing his trailed-down big eyes in bewilderment.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!” He shouts still in puzzle.“HYUNG! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

This time my jaw drops hearing Seungri’s words.  I exchange look from Seungri to the guy  on the ground with me lay on his body.

“H—HYUUNG??”