New Job... New friends

I'm a girl, in a BOYGROUP!

 

“This is my hostel.. Halmeoni’s workplace is the kitchen, since she’s the cook. And you… Could clean the place.” Byunghun said.

You stared at the big cafeteria. It’s not just big. It’s a MESS!! You could see mash potatoes smashed on the white wall.

You gulped and turned to Byunghun. He chuckeled.

“I know.. What do you expect? This is the boys hostel. Food fight is an annual event. You could change your mind..” He wrapped his arms around you.

You gulped again. “No..I’ll do it.” He smiled. “Well then.. Have fun..” He grinned and left you.  You bit your lips. *This is only my first day… Be strong, _______ !!!*

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were scrubbing the walls when 5 guys entered the room. One of them are tall. Probably in high school. While the other four are small boys probably the same age as you.

“Oh? A new worker?” the older one said. You turned to them , startled.

“Ah! Anyeong haseyo…” You bowed.

The older one laughed. “No need to be so formal.. If you’re working here, you’re gonna see us often. Hi, I’m JiYong.”  He said with a smile. And then he turned towards the small boys.

“This is  ricky,taemin,gongchan and seungri.”the small boys waved. You smiled .

“I’m _____.” You said. Taemin went to you. “How old are you?” he asked. “I’m ten.” You said. Ricky jumped in joy. “She’s the same age as me!!” . You laughed. Suddenly, Byunghun ran inside.

“_____... Oh! Jiyong hyung! You brought your brothers! And you’ve met _____!” He ran towards you and gave you a hug. Jiyong looks at both of you with a raised brow. “Yeah… Who is she? Your new girlfriend?” He asked.

 Byunghun laughed. “Nope. She’s my new little sister!”

Suddenly, ricky came to you. “_____-ah… Do you go to T.O.P elementary too?” he asked.

Before you could answer, Byunghun cut in. “Nope. She’s home schooled!” you nodded. You don’t feel like going to school either. 

Gongchan pouted. “So is she staying at the hostel too?” Byunghun shook his head. “Nope.. she’s staying with me and halmeoni at our house..” again, you nodded.  You smiled at the word ‘our’ . You doesn’t feel lonely anymore. *Omma.. I got myself a family!*