Dont Leave , Halmeoni..

I'm a girl, in a BOYGROUP!

 

7 years later…

 

“Yah! Gongchan!Ricky! Don’t touch the food!” You yelled while focusing on the dish you are making. Ricky pouted.

“______-ah… Let me taste…” He begged. Gongchan took a piece of chicken quietly .”Yah! Gongchan! Don’t take the chicken!” You yelled but he already ran away giggling.

 You shook your head and turned to Ricky. “Only one piece..”you said. Ricky grinned and took one drumstick and went outside. You sighed.

Halmeoni is too old to do works now so you left her at home and works as the cook yourself. Byunghun is on training to be an idol in America. That leaves you alone with Halmeoni.

But you’re not angry with Byunghun  though.  He took care of you long enough so he deserve to reach for his dreams.

 Your work aren’t that hard now that you’re friends with all the boys in the hostel. They often help you do chores. Expecially Ricky , Gongchan , Taemin , and Seungri (Your bestfriends).

You finished your work at 11 p.m and you walked towards your house. Well, not actually ‘work’ . you spent most of the time b-boying , karaoke, and rapping with the guys.

I know. That’s not what a girl should play. But being a girl with only guys as friend, you almost turned into a guy yourself.

You don’t even own a skirt let alone a dress.The only thing that made you look like a girl is your glamorous body and beautiful face with a long smooth black hair.

You even liked beautiful girlgroup than hot boygroups. You’re really good in rapping and dance since Byunghun taught you every time he came home. And your voice is beautiful.

The guys called you ‘A boy in a girls body with great talent’.Not that you mind though.

 You arrived at your house and opened the door. The house are bright but it’s quiet.

“Halmeoni… I’m home…” you whispered.

You wondered what halmeoni’s doing so you tiptoed into her room to check on her.  You sighed in relief after seeing her sleeping soundly on her mattress.

 You went into your room and  took a shower and changed into your PJs . Suddenly, you hear Halmeoni calling your name. You went into her room . “Yes, Halmeoni?” you asked. Halmeoni smiled and asked you to sit beside her.  You obeyed.

You turned to her. “What is it, Halmeoni?” you asked. “Sleep here beside me,______. Just for tonight.” She said with a weak smile. You nodded and lay down beside her. Halmeoni smiled and hugged you tight. She does love you like her own grandchild. “_____-ah… Tell Byunghun to continue running towards his dream , okay? Eventhough after I die.. Both of you must be happy. Okay?” She said. Her voice croaked a bit. You frowned. “Halmeoni! Why do you say that so suddenly?” You asked. *Don’t tell me she’ll leave us soon..* Halmeoni smiled. “Promise me, _____-ah… My grandchild… Please promise me. So that I can go peacefully.” She said with teary eyes. “I promise…” You said with tears rolling down your cheek. You lied beside her, hugging her tight.