(cartoonizedgirl12) Sehun - Here All Along

Partial Illumination: EXO Collection (Author's Choices and OPEN FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Reunite With Sehun After Thirteen Years

 

“Daebak..” Baekhyun’s jaw dropped as you stood before him – and at that proximity. “Yura-ssi? Oh God, you’re Lee Yura right?”

“U-uh,” You stuttered, not knowing if he was someone you were supposed to know or if he was a fan. “Do you perhaps..recognize me?”

‘Oh no.’ you looked at him intently, but to no avail.

All of a sudden, the boy from your dreams reappeared. Could he be him?

“Are you…”

“Yes! I am. It’s really nice to meet you. Actually, we’ve already met.” Your eyes widened at this. He was the one? But, why did it feel so bland?

“Oh Oppa?”

“H-huh? Aish, she’s Sehun’s fan.” He muttered under his breath, once he realized who you were referring to, but you couldn’t understand.

“It’s Baekhyun from EXO. Uh, we’re under the same company remember SM’s Fashion Week? Just that, you’re in the States more often so…”

‘EXO? Ah, the alien boyband.’ You commented in your head before plastering a small smile on your face. “Oh, I’m sorry – for not looking and bumping you and for mistaking you for someone else, Baekhyun-ssi.” Actually, he was starting to ring a bell. He was the one who kept passing by your dressing room during the company fashion shows and repeatedly greeted you whenever you saw him. “How could I forget?” You added, making him blush.

“N-no! I’m glad this happened. N-not the coffee-I meant bumping you-I meant,” he kept blurting out words which amused you. “It’s just, I’m a really big fan. You’re the prettiest and most chic model I’ve seen walk the runway.” He composed and redeemed himself.

“Let me buy you another drink?”

“It’s fine; don’t worry about it.” You assured, but he totally wanted to keep you there. When would he get another chance? “It’s not like we’re strangers. We’re basically family, well not brother and sister b-but, I mean you have nothing to worry about. I’m not a stalker or anything,”

“He follows you everywhere, figuratively speaking.”  Someone butted in. You peeked behind him and saw another foreign face once again. “His phone is set to update him about you.” He cheekily smiled at Baekhyun. “Hi, I’m EXO’s Chanyeol. You’re prettier in person.” Chanyeol offered his hand. You hesitantly took it before slowly retracting it.

“How straightforward, but um thank you.” You bowed your head a bit, and stood there awkwardly. “Ah, about that drink…” Baehyun grabbed your half-full cup, led you to a table and told Chanyeol to buy you the same drink. “Why me?” Chanyeol complained, but cleared his throat when he remembered you were sitting with them.

The three of you settled in the warmth and isolation the place offered. “How long will you be on vacation?” Baekhyun started.

“I’m not sure either.” You shrugged a bit. “Until the company starts hunting me down?” He laughed out loud – too loud – at your continuation making you and Chanyeol eye him weirdly. “Anyway, uh why do you like Sehun?”

“She likes Sehun?”

“W-who?”

“She calls him Oh Oppa.” Baekhyun sighed while leaning on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Oh Oppa? D-do you know him?” You sat up, finally seeing the light to this encounter.

“Of course, he’s our band mate. EXO’s maknae, Oh Sehun. He’s your favorite member right? Why are you asking if we know him?”

At the name, Oh Sehun, more fragments came rushing to you. You clutched your head at the suddenness and stood up. The two males followed, alarmed. “Yura-ssi, are you okay?”

“Lee Yura-ssi?”

“O-Oh Sehun,” you incoherently said in pain. “O-Oh Oppa?”

“Ahhh,” you cried.

“S-Sehun Oppa,”

When it all stopped, your knees gave in. Chanyeol caught you in his arms, while Baekhyun examined your face. ‘Boy, she’s got it bad for Sehun. That lucky bastard.’ He furrowed his eyebrows. They sat you down and handed you a glass of water. “I-I’m sorry…again, uh about that. I don’t know what happened. It’s probably just jetlag.” You made an excuse. It so wasn’t jetlag. You were used to messed up schedules, but you weren’t going to spill your past to them.

“We have a show tomorrow. You can see Sehun. Plus, our other members are your fans as well.” Chanyeol offered with a grin. “But Baekhyun’s the most die-hard on-ow!” He cringed as Baekhyun elbowed him under the table. “He’s right! Watch us perform then go backstage.”
 

_________

 

“I thought you said we were going to get a drink?” Kai whined as they walked past the ice cream shop that you and Sehun used to frequent.

“We will, after this.” He answered absent-mindedly. “She’s not going to go here. There are too much people. We’re not supposed to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter