(amusingmurdermachine) Kai - Anonymously Yours

Partial Illumination: EXO Collection (Author's Choices and OPEN FOR REQUESTS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When You Ambush Serenade Him on Valentine's Day by Request

 

“Is he here yet?”

“Ugh, stop pushing me!”

“Yah, you’re stepping on my shoes!”

“Why am I even carrying the organ, it’s not like I’m the one playing?”

 

“Will you three cut it out? It’s not going to be a surprise event if you’re all going to continue like this! Aish, why did it have to be you guys?” You got in between your three org mates who were accompanying you to your classroom. You wiped away imaginary lint on your shoulder before looking wearily at the door.

“Now, now that’s not a nice thing to say to people who are helping you confess your love to your one and only, Kai.” Byun Baekhyun, the most mischievous one among your closest friends, grinned as the rest followed to tease you.

“For the last time, it was a REQUEST.” You retorted, emphasizing the last word.

Here you were, standing behind the wall adjacent to your classroom and waiting for your classmate as well as long-time crush, Kim Jongin. Usually you’d simply be sitting beside him in class, and forcing yourself not to melt into a puddle as you flirt exchange small talks with him. But today, you were forced to prepare an event as anonymously requested by some coward who likes him.

‘Chicken.’ You thought as you remembered that paper request Baekhyun handed to you a few hours ago. ‘Who are you to call her chicken?’ Your mind retaliated. It was right. You liked him too, but you just didn’t have the courage. 

“Or pride.” Kim Jongdae, better known as Chen – second most playful,  voiced out as if he could read your mind.

“Yeah, we all know he’s head over heels for you. So, what’s the hold up? Is this the “the-guy-should-confess-first-kind-of-thing?” Oh Sehun, the youngest, scoffed.

“You’re all just blinded by the fact that I have a crush on him that’s why that’s gotten into your heads.” You denied though deep down you wished it was as simple as that.

“It’s so simple.” Chen remarked once again. You raised an eyebrow at him, but he ignored the strange look you were throwing at him and continued.

“_________-ah, you should see the way he steals glances at you in class, or the way his expression brightens when you answer him. I suggest you take credit for this anonymous request. Anyway, you’re doing all the work. The least that person could do was give her name.”.

“That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard!” You shook your head at this.  You didn’t want to ruin what you already had with him. Plus, it’s not like he likes you, right? He talks to Park Jung Ah, the school queenka, the same way. They make more of a match than you two would. Besides, you didn’t want the trouble of facing the girl who gave the request because you stole her moment. Bottom line: you were only going to make a fool of yourself.

 

“Whatever, we trie-incoming!” Sehun whispered, and you all backed away. From the corner of your eye, you saw the one and only, Kim Jongin looking as sleek and charming as ever. You prayed that you’d be able to carry out the plan in one piece.

Baekhyun cautiously checked if he was settle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter