002

Ice under the warm of love

—What do you wanna drink? —DongWoo asked, who looked like he was the leader of the group with his loud laughs and the jokes he made to all of them.

Everyone, except Myung and Gyu, made their decision. The other two just preferred "save for later". DongWoo didn't press them so much and, being followed by Hoya, he gone to the bar to pay the drinks.

—Do you attend the same school like us? —SungYeol asked, his eyes only focused on SungGyu, who didn't look pretty comfortable with the attention that the group was giving him.

—We're attending the same singing classes and yes, we're neighbors as well —was WooHyun who answered for him.

—That's true —those were the only words SungGyu could say. WooHyun knew him well and always was ready to help him, most likely in situations like that.

—Here are your drinks!

DongWoo and Hoya started to put the coups in the table, one by one, including SungGyu and MyungSoo, who groaned.

—Why did you give me a drink?! I said I don't wanna drink yet!

—Don't get mad, Myung —Hoya smiled to him—. You don't have to drink it in one try. Just enjoy the night with us.

The younger sighed. Why they have to be like that? By his side, SungGyu was looking at his own drink like it was something he never had seen before.

—Come on, hyung. Just... —he made a signal with his hand.

Gyu nodded and was like they had done a countdown on his minds 'cause they looked at each other's eyes and started to drink at the same time.

It wasn't a competence but it looked like one: Who could drink more of his glass? MyungSoo could be competitive when he wanted, even if there's no more recognition than be the winner.

—Who drinks all in one, will win another glass! —DongWoo exclaimed.

But none of them wanted to drink more. So what to do?

—Just stop before you're drunk.

No, even SungYeol's words didn't help him to stop.

A strong noise came from his left side. Myung turned his head slowly to see what had happened.

—SungGyu-hyung won!

It had to be a lie. He couldn't have won!

The anger in MyungSoo’s eyes was obvious.

—What? —His hyung couldn't erase his smile of satisfaction, even if it was small.

—Again.

That was all MyungSoo could say.

—What? Why?

His friends, including KiBum, where watching him.

—I want to try it again.

—Myung-

SungYeol tried to stop him, but everyone knew that that was impossible.

—Ok —SungGyu agreed, asking for another glass for both of them.

The younger knew he was acting like a child, but there's no chance to him to return.

And he lost again.

And again, and again.

—Don't you dare to continue trying to challenge SungGyu-hyung again.

—Yeollie~ leave me alone~~

MyungSoo was incapable to think straight. Even be sat down was difficult for him. Of course, for SungGyu too.

—I'll go to get a water glass. Hoya, keep an eye on them, please.

The named nodded, without listened a single word.

WooHyun and Key ran to the dance floor, being quickly followed by DongWoo who took a hand of Howon and practically dragged him, forgetting about the boys who were unconscious, or nearly.

—Guy-hyungie~~~

—What?

—You're so pretty~~~

He leaned his head in the elder's shoulder, a giant smile plastered on his face.

—You... you're beautiful, Myungie...

They started to laugh too loud the people who was surrounding them gave them an annoyed look.

Like those guys were interested on the other's opinion.

—Let's go to dance! —MyungSoo screamed, taking the other's hand and carrying him to the dance floor, luckily without facing the ground.

None of them could coordinate his movements, but who cared?

In one of those moments his mind was in a blur, MyungSoo stumbled with his feet and fell above his hyung, making them fall into the floor, their faces so near from one another.

—My-Myung...

The young gulped with nervousness. Why those lips seemed so delicious for him?

—Yah! Stop looking at me like if I was a piece of meat! —SungGyu was really embarrassed.

—Why? Can't I think you're kissable?

—Shut up!

—Why?! —MyungSoo leaned on him, without intentions to stand up—. What's the problem if I want to kiss you?

—Are you crazy? Get up! You're so heavy.

—Are you saying I'm fat?

He changed his mood from cute to angry in one second, returned in to his feet quickly.

—No, I didn't-

—I know I'm not as perfect as you, but you don't have to insult me!

—Myung, don't be like that.

—Don't you dare to touch me! —He moved his arm far from the older.

SungYeol appeared from nowhere and looked at them with a worried expression.

—What's happened?

—Nothing-

—That brat was insulting me!

MyungSoo returned to their table without more explanations.

—Hyung.

—Nothing had happened. He misunderstood my words, that's all.

—Oh. Fine. He's always like that when he's drunk. Forgive him, and me to left you alone with Myung in that condition.

—Don't worry about that. Go to help him.

—Yeah. Thanks.

But when the two stopped at the table, MyungSoo wasn't there.

—MyungSoo?!

Before SungYeol freaked out, SungGyu suggested him to separate ways and search for the young man in the pub. That was the best thing to do, so they did it.

Gyu felt guilty. Maybe if he didn't rejected MyungSoo, he'd be dancing with him yet and wouldn't have need to search him. What a bad thing.

He was to the bar, to the door of the pub, even though the people dancing... but there was no signal of Myung. Where he could be? He asked to the guards if they've seen someone like his friend going out but they said no.

He just had one place more: bathroom.

—MyungSoo?

Of course there was no answer. If the guy still being angry, he wouldn't say anything to be find out.

He saw behind every door. There's no feet or shadows that give an evidence of someone trying to hide himself.

Suddenly, Gyu heard a noise coming from the last cab. "Will be possible...?"

—Let me alone!!

—Nobody can hear you, you bastard.

—No!!!!

The heart of SungGyu started to beat so fast. What was happening?

Instead of make his presence obvious to the others, he walked with light steps towards the end of the room. He pleaded to be in all his senses before confront that guy. There was the possibility he hadn't alcohol in his veins so he could react better than him. No, it wouldn't happen.

The anger and the adrenaline rushed into his blood, as he only could be concentrated on put MyungSoo out of danger.

In one movement, Gyu opened the door, put the guy against the wall and said in a low tone.

—Leave him, get it? Or me and my friends will make sure you won't have the minor intention to abuse of someone again.

The man, obviously drunk, started to laugh like if he was insane.

—You and who more?

—Us.

The deep voice of Hoya made echo in the bathroom.

—Look how much scared I am.

—Maybe you’re not ‘cause you’re a stupid.

His friends entered the room, filling it in seconds.

—What he had done to you to hit him, huh? —HoWon continued speaking in a tone someone in his senses could be sure act brave wasn’t the best idea.

—It’s not your business.

SungGyu pushed even more his neck against the wall.

—Shut up if you don’t really want to end being punched by all of us.

—Ha. See it.

—You-!

The older was about to hit his face with his fist when something happened, stopping him.

—Hyung.

The guys heard the murmur coming from MyungSoo, who still leaning against the toilet.

—Myung!

SungGyu let the man fall into his foot and moved towards the guy.

The young cough, the pain traveling through his face.

—Are you ok? Did he hit you in some place? —Gyu was over the edge of freaking out just seeing him like that.

—Ye-yes...

SungGyu closed his fists, trying to calm himself. MyungSoo was the only thing that was important in this moment.

—Do you think you can walk?

Myung nodded as he tried to stand up with the help of his hyung. Actually that hurt but he thought he could affront it.

—Lean on me. I'll carry you to my car, ok?

—Ok. Hyung...

—What? Are you feeling pain?

The other smiled just with listen the concern in his voice.

—No- yes... but... my motorcycle...

—Oh. I'll give the keys to DongWoo, ok? You'll stay the night in my house so don't worry about anything.

—Thanks you.

—You're welcome.

After leaving DongWoo in charge of the vehicle, they walked to the door and left the pub in silence. SungGyu knew his friend would feel pain in all his body, including his head after all he had drunk.

The next morning wasn't to be the most great of his life, the older could be sure of that.

 


Thanks to all the suscribers~~ and please forgive my mistakes... no time to edit :( see you soon^^