004

Ice under the warm of love

How many times he was ready to dials the number of SungGyu and didn't do it, MyungSoo has lost his count since the fifth try. What if his hyung was busy with his job/homework/schedule or whatever he had to do? He didn't want to bother the older so he kept thinking that it wasn't the best idea.

But, if he had to be honest with himself, he was worried about many things:

First: Was he in love with Gyu? He had to find it, for his own sake.

Second: If the answer was "yes", should he try to be in a relationship with him?

Third: Could he endure the reaction of his parents if he told them he was gay?

But the most important question was: Could he be capable to realize what he was feeling and to tell the truth to SungGyu? Cause he had never fell in love with a guy before. He had dated some girls before, but he just had obtained a broken heart every time he dared to ask one to a date. MyungSoo was lacking in words since he didn't want to be hurt again; not like he thought Gyu was like those bad girls, but at the end, he didn't know him very well so he couldn't say he was good or not.

Maybe it would be better if he refused his feelings: that would be the best way none of them will be end with heartache.

So Myung decided to forget he had met that hyung and concentrate on his studies. If he didn't do that, the university could start to be nothing but a bug in his .

 

—Sure he had forgotten about me —SungGyu sighed at the nth time.

Not like wasn’t really worried —or that was what he tried to himself it was the truth.

Of course he could be the first calling the other to meet again so he could stop to wonder when it would happen. But, instead of that, he continued waiting. He was a 27 man, not a girl who was freaking out when she thought about her crush. And, to add, MyungSoo was who said he would invite him to a meal. It was his responsibility not to break his promises.

Those were the reasons of two stubborn guys who didn't dare to give the minimum of their own pride.

 

If it wasn't for DongWoo, they wouldn't have met again for years, so foolish they were.

MyungSoo, as always, ended saying 'yes' to the invitation for the DongWoo's noona birthday party... or this is what his hyung told him.

—You can't skip that, like you were doing the last weeks, ok? If you don't appear, be sure to find a place I can't catch you, arasseo?

—Ok, hyung.

Yeah. DongWoo was funny the most of the time, but angry when he had to be. So bad for Myung.

To SungGyu was practically the same, even if was WooHyun who asked -or maybe obliged- him to attend the party.

That was how they ended sat side by side again.

—Hello, hyung —MyungSoo tried his best not to blush because now facing the older felt guilty and embarrassed for being such a coward.

—Hello, MyungSoo. How are you been?

—Fine, thanks you. And you?

—A little disappointed but fine as well.

The young nodded, without knowing what to say.

At least, that wasn't a pub so they could enjoy the night really talking with the others and didn't scream in the process.

Myung kept silence along the night. He was bored, really. He had tried not to drink so much —not like he believed someone was about to try to violent him again—, only because he knew his mental filters didn't function normally with alcohol in his veins and wasn't in the mood to be talkative with some hyung that had his mind full of incorrect thoughts.

So at 2 a.m., MyungSoo wanted to go back to home so he asked at DongWoo's sister if he could leave the house.

—Are you tired, Myung-ah? —The young nodded with a cute expression—. Ok, go to your house. Send me a text when you arrive, alright?

—Ok, noona.

He waved his hand to the others, didn't want to say goodbye to all of them.

SungGyu was trying hard to act interested in what his friends while his glass of beer didn't seem like it had descent, when he saw Myung say bye before leave the house. The anxiety he felt suddenly surprised him. And he couldn't stop but followed the young, without care what the rest could think.

—MyungSoo! —He started to scream once he was out of the house—. MyungSoo, wait!

The named walked away and gone out of his vision as he the corner*, so Gyu quickly ran into his car, without giving him the chance to disappear again.

But MyungSoo had another plans, because before the old man could reach the avenue, he had taken a taxi. Actually he really wanted to be with his hyung —he had realized that being sat down with him those hours that seemed like ages— and he felt the need of being more than friends.

Yes, he couldn't admit it, but he was scared. He always looked like a cold guy, without emotions and expressionless, but indeed, he was as emotional as the other people. Nobody wanted a broken heart and he either. Myung knew that could be a great mistake, but by now, that seemed like the only way to be safe.

 

Why he had ran out of him?

No matter how much SungGyu thought about that weird situation. He still confused because to him MyungSoo actions didn't make sense.

—He is just shy, hyung —WooHyun told him when Gyu started to ask his friends what they knew about the young—. Even with us he acts like this sometimes. He looks cold, but he isn't everything except that.

—Oh.

—You have to be patient. Maybe send him a message and don't push him too much. DongWoo-hyung always say Myung say yes when someone insist, but it doesn't mean he's being honest.

Gyu started to reflex about those words and he felt some type of warmth in his chest because he was shy too. Years ago he had learn —in the hardest way— to do what he wanted, no matter what the others could think. That had happened when he discovered his ual preference so since that moment, all had changed in his mind. None could live his life so none could say him what to do, even his parents.

So he decided to help Myung to open himself to the world. Or that's what he thought as a reason.

"Hi, MyungSoo, it's SungGyu!", he texted one day, finally take the courage to make a move.

"Hi, hyung, how are you!"

"Fine^^ do you want to pay your promise?"

"I think I can ㅋㅋㅋ do you like some dish in special?"

"Chicken! :D"

"Ok"

And the next thing SungGyu knew was that he would finally meet Myung just the two.

 

—What's wrong with me?!

He thought that words were in his mind, but got surprised when he discovered his classmates were looking at him like he was crazy.

—I'm sorry —he repeated until everyone had returned to their matters.

Finally he sighed. MyungSoo guessed he was relaxed, that's why his hyung had caught him out of guard. Now, all what he could do was search for the best restaurant of corean fried chicken that wasn't so much expensive, since the most important was the flavor.

Or maybe...

—Omma —he said when his mom answered the phone.

—My Myungie~ how are you?

—Fine, mummy, and you?

—Better now that I heard your voice.

—Omma, could you give me the recipe of the chicken with spicy sauce?

—Do you want to cook it? It's hard to do it alone.

—I have no option.

He heard she humming, of course his mom was thinking about.

—Maybe I could send you spicy sauce. You can find the chicken in any market, but I know you love my sauce. What do you think?

—Seriously? Would you do this for me?

—All for my dear son.

—Thank you, omma!

—You're welcome, honey.

—Tell me when you sent the package, right?

—Of course I'll do. Have a nice day.

—You too. Bye!

Why he was so happy? He continued smiling as he remembered the delicious flavor of his mom dishes. Of course, none could cook better than her.

Days later, a little package was in front of his door. Was time then to text his hyung.

"Hyung, can we met at your house?"

Myung didn't have to wait so much for the answer.

"Today?"

"Why? Do you have an appointment? Sorry, I should have asked first"

"No, no. Sorry, Myung. I just was surprised. Of course we can meet at my house. 8?"

"Perfect. I'll be there"

"See ya~"

" ;) "

 

After that, SungGyu thought he was about to die. His department was a hell and he had to clean it all before MyungSoo were in the front door. Why he just not said he had a date? He could have postponed until tomorrow.

—It's better this way.

And he made his cleaning robot work in the floor while he put the other things in order: dirty clothes on the washing machine, clean clothes in his closet, the same with the kitchen and the living, leaving the bathroom to the last.

Gyu ended his work at 19:30, and he wasn't ready to meet MyungSoo yet. So he run to the bath tub and took the fastest shower of his life before dressing up and go to check the rooms again.

As his clock signaled that were 20:00, the door bell rang through his house so SungGyu took a deep breath before walking to the door. He smiled widely while he opened to see the guy for who he was already dying to see.

—MyungSoo-ah.

 


There is no excuses-.- hope you enjoyed it^^ annyeong~!