003

Ice under the warm of love

 

MyungSoo woke up at twelve the next morning, the biggest headache he had felt in his entire life trying to make him scream in pain.

In that moment, his hyung appeared at the door.

—How are you feeling?

—I'm going to die.

Gyu tried his best not to laugh and gave him a pain killer and a glass of water.

—Thanks, hyung.

—Tell me if you need something. I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast, or lunch maybe. You have to hurry up if you want to eat.

—Ok.

MyungSoo saw the older left the room as he took the medicine. He was feeling a little better, but not so much to say he was completely recovered. Actually he needed a shower, but didn't know where the bathroom was, so he sat up in the bed and was to go to the kitchen to ask his hyung when he saw something that scared him to the death.

—What?! —The eyes of SungGyu opened like never before, the fear showed in his face.

—I'm !

The older felt relieved and sighed.

—Yes, you are. What's the problem with that?

—I'm sure I was completely dressed last night.

—Oh, well. I had to take out your clothes since I didn't know if you wear pajamas to sleep. Actually, your clothes are in the washing machine because, hum... you were too much drunk last night and...

—Ok, ok. I get it. Where's the bathroom? I want to take a shower.

—Oh! I'm sorry I forget to tell you —he disappeared for a few seconds and returned with something in his hands—. Use those clothes while yours get dried. Maybe are so big for you but I hope that can be useful.

SungGyu waited outside the room until his friend was ready.

—The bathroom for visitors is there, but I suggest you to use mine because the other don't have all what you could need right now.

—Ok.

Once he was alone in the middle of the bathroom, MyungSoo sighed. He would kill DongWoo for all what had happened. Of course he knew was his only guilt, but he wasn't to admit that. First of all, his hyung had given him a glass of alcohol when he clearly had said he didn't want to drink.

But thinking was giving more pain to his head, so he entered in the bathtub and tried to leave all his problems outside of his mind.

And again, try to don't think doesn't mean you can stop your thoughts to pop up. And the next second he was reflecting about how he should feel about being undressed by a guy, specifically SungGyu, someone who he had met the last night. Maybe he should be feeling awkward and embarrassed, but no, he just felt... nervous. And quickly an image appeared on his mind.

—Come on, stop this sh*t.

Because he liked girls. He shouldn't be imaging how could feel his lips being kissed by his hyung. Or how cute he looked when he smiled. Definitely not.

After time passed by, Myung listened a knock coming from the door.

—MyungSoo-ya, are you ok?

—Yes! I'm going out!

—Ok!

"Just stop to make a mess about that. Eat and return to your home".

And yes, he did it, or almost tried to do it. It was difficult to act like nothing had happened between them, and worst when MyungSoo started to remember some things... "What if I think you're kissable?" How he could ask such a stupid question?! He mentally palmed himself. He didn't deserve the treatment his hyung was giving him. But he could do nothing but stay in his house until his clothes were dry.

It shouldn't take long, right?

—Myung...

—Yes?

—You... you didn't still thinking we slept together last night, did you? Because, if that had happened, you should be sure I had been by your side this morning.

—Hyung~

—I-I just say it. I don't want you to feel awkward around me. And maybe you don't remember but last night one bastard tried to... you know, violent you.

—Wh-what?

After he saying some stupid things to SungGyu, couldn't recover any memory until waking up in the bed.

—Yeah. That's why you're here. You were drunk and that punk tried to have with you so I carried you to my dorm.

—Oh.

—Ah. DongWoo took your motorcycle to his house, so you should call him to know how it is.

—Yeah, you're right.

And while he walked to the living to have more privacy, SungGyu sighed. No, he couldn't tell him he had slept with him the last night. No, they didn't have , but he couldn't stop the fact that Myung was a very nice guy, and beautiful too. Of course he wouldn't pretend he had fell in love with him just because he had saved him last night. Come on!, that only happened in fairy tales, not in the real life. "Please be serious, Kim SungGyu".

The rest of the day was at least awkward. None of them wanted to be discovered by the other, so they kept talking about everything and nothing at the same time. They had realized that just had passed fifteen hours since they met so they weren't friends —not like they wanted to— so what to do when you want to keep your feelings safe?

MyungSoo felt sad and relieved when Gyu said his clothes were ready. That meant he could wear them and that there's no reason form him to stay in the older's house, too. But he had to go since was starting to feel more and more nervous being at his side. It wasn't that he wanted to escape, but it would be better if he just returned to his house.

—Thanks you, hyung. For... you know, everything.

—Oh, that was nothing.

—Nothing?! You saved me! I'll be always in debt with you.

Maybe was because he didn't know him, but Gyu was surprised by his reaction.

—Ok, ok. I get it.

—Maybe one if this days, I could treat you with a meal?

—Oh, that sounds good to me. Give me your number, I'll call you to get mine.

—Ok.

Why his heart was beating like he was in a race was something MyungSoo couldn't explain. His cheeks reddened when their hands touch each other. He wasn't a girl meeting her crush! He was actually a manly guy, he couldn't react in that way.

—So I'm going.

—Don't you want me to give you a ride? You know, you don't have your motorcycle since it is in DongWoo's house.

—Don't worry. I can walk to there, since his building isn't so far away from here.

—No, no. I'll carry you.

Those eyes were little, like a crescent moon when he smiled but could show angry very well, or determination, like SungGyu was feeling right now.

—Ok —the young man understood there’s nothing to do but do what his hyung wanted.

—Wait, I'll go for a coat and I'll be right back to carry you.

Myung nodded, incapable to say anything.

Life was being oh, so mean to him. Why his hyung just gave up when he said no? And why he didn't insist in his point? Maybe he was stupid. Or maybe he was too used to being treated like that by his hyungs that he couldn't do anything but always the same. That was something he would try to change very quickly.

The journey to DongWoo's house was weird. None of them knew what to say to fulfill the silence inside the car. And that's one of the reasons SungGyu turned the radio on...

—What do you like to do when you're free?

...or maybe not.

—Go to parties isn't the first option. I most like to go to amusement parks or museums... or just stay in my room. I'm not the type of person who enjoy the day making so much things. Actually, my friends say I'm bored. That's why they dragged me to the pub yesterday.

—To make you... funny? Woah. Actually I think you're funnier than me.

—Really?

—Yeah. I'm not the type of guy who likes to be in noisy places. More than that, I enjoy seeing a movie in my house, reading a book or something like that.

—And my hyungs said I'm the only one who thinks that make things like that is entertaining.

—Maybe they're more classic than us —SungGyu chuckled, making MyungSoo blush.

He saved himself when he looked outside just to see they were in front of DongWoo’s building.

—Oh, here we are.

The time was over and none of them wanted to go for separate ways.

—I really really enjoyed the time with you, hyung.

—Me too. With you, of course.

—I'll call you soon! —He screamed after leaving the car—. Bye~

The older shook his hand, wondering when they would meet again.

 


I'm sorry it took me so much time to upload this chapter-.- and I expect it isn't bored for you^^ again, thanks to the suscribers, I think of them like "Ghost readers" LOL hahahahhaha *if you know what I mean kkkk~* see you soon~