001

Ice under the warm of love

There’s sometimes you feel you need something. Maybe something you had and then you lost it, someone who you knew and never had the chance to see again… or just your life doesn’t have sense and what you need is the perfect reason to continue living in this world.

Many of those times those reflections made echo in his mind. His friends used to call him “Iron man”, just for how cold he could be. He always made jokes saying "metals spread the heat" and, also, "they are strong and malleable", characteristics that didn’t fit with his personality. Or, fine, everything who his hyungs had seen of his personality.

‘Cause MyungSoo had warmth inside him, something he showed just once in a while.

He guessed life had turned him in that way. He was a guy. Guys should be toughs, cold-eyed and mysterious aura, nothing like show his feelings openly to not be misunderstood. That was a speech his father said frequently. Maybe he didn’t listen to him perfectly, but anyways, he had problems to be honest even with his mother, the person he loved the most in the world.

—What are you thinking, MyungSoo-ya?

He didn’t have to turn on his face to know DongWoo was sat up by his side.

—It isn’t so much.

—Ah~ you’ve been so quiet lately —what wasn’t so unusual, Myung wasn’t someone who speaks a lot—. Everything is ok?

—Yes.

—Ya! Perhaps am I a stranger to you to talk me with monosyllables?

DongWoo hit his head, as he always did when something frustrated him, the lack of word of MyungSoo, for example.

—Hyung! Why do you hit me?!

—You never react. You don’t speak, Myunggie. What am I supposed to do make you to open with us?

The young took a deep breath. Even he knew what could do? No, he didn’t have any idea.

—I’m sorry.

—Don’t say that. We are just who we are.

MyungSoo murmured in assent. He hadn’t energy to explain him nothing.

—What will you do this weekend?

—I don’t know yet. Why?

—Perfect! This Saturday we will go to the first party of the University. Well, the first of the year, you know, to welcome the new students.

—Oh, yeah. Someone told me about that.

—Will you go with us?

—Can I say no? —He laughed, he knew what would be the answer before listen it.

—Hummmm… of course, you can, but I don’t know there’s a use with that.

—I had imagined something like that.

—I’ll be at your door at 21, ok?

—Ok.

DongWoo shook his head, a grin spreading over his face.

—This child never change.

A little bit late, MyungSoo continued in the same position he was before his friend appeared, now guessing what he had done.

 

Party. The last thing he wanted to do, the only thing his hyungs never let him refuse.

He gave the final touch to his outfit leaving the jacket slung over his shoulder, and finished making his own hairstyle.

—Perfect.

He said that and the doorbell sounded across the house.

—I’m going!

He took his phone, wallet and keys and gone to the front door.

His friend looked at him like he never had saw him before.

—Do you have a date?

—Oh. Really, I just remembered you slept with me.

—Hey, we saw each other just a few hours ago!

—And you didn’t say hello to me!

—And why you’re acting like this?

As expected, he didn’t pay attention to his claim.

—Where are our friends?

—The others will be in the pub door, except from WooHyun, who is supposed to be right now inside of the building, keeping a place for us.

—Ok.

The journey was actually short. That was one of the advantages to have a motorcycle as a transport. His hyung wanted to carry him in his car, but was frequent that they ended up having problems because MyungSoo never stayed to the end. For what? He didn’t want to be in the middle of their flirts. He wasn’t for that.

When they arrived, his hyungs gave him tight hugs, of course since they hadn’t saw a lot between them those days. They looked so happy just because he had appeared and MyungSoo was also like them just seeing their smiles.

—How had you been? —SungYeol asked him.

He was one of his best friends, as close as DongWoo so Myung made an effort to give him the best answer.

—Fine. You know we started recently. We will have tests the next month, but for now, all is quiet.

—In University is always the same. Just don’t relax.

—I won’t.

SungYeol smiled to him, satisfied, before follow the others to the row, while MyungSoo only needed to show his credential.

He sighed. What the hell he was doing there? Why, for once, he didn’t insist in what he wanted and stayed sleeping at his house? "Cause you don't like your hyungs asking 'till forever to convince you". So pathetic. All would be easier to him if his friends bothered him the middle they actually do. So in this way, they would leave him alone when he didn't want to do something.

—MyungSoo-ya!

And there was HoWon-hyung (alias Hoya), screaming like every time he saw him.

—Hoya-hyung~ —he claimed a little, knowing that wasn't to work. There was nothing to do.

—Come on! Hurry up.

The older put an arm above his shoulders and because of that MyungSoo just had an option: follow him inside the building.

There were so much students, but wasn't difficult for the guys to find WooHyun, who was sat with two hyungs he hadn't seen before.

—There you are! Finally.

As always, WooHyun had a brilliant smile while he gave a tight hug to each one that left them breathless.

—Let me introduce my friend, Kim SungGyu... and my boyfriend, Kim KiBum.

—Ya! —The recently introduced as WooHyun's boyfriend jumped, evidently in bad mood—. How you say that without leave them meet me at first?

—Miahne, Bummie.

He gave him another of his trend hugs.

—Pabbo.

The others just laughed while the couple continued having a discussion, searching for a place where they could sit down.

At the end, MyungSoo was at SungGyu's side, who didn't seem like a talkative person.

—I'm sorry WooHyun-hyung didn't present us in a right way. My name is Kim MyungSoo —he smiled him nicely, to see how the older made the same, his eyes disappearing in a way made him looks too much cute and innocent for his own safety.

—No problem. We'll have more time to know each other.

And MyungSoo didn’t know why, but he felt that night would be better than what he had expected.

 


Ah~ If I'm honest with you, I didn't expect have more than 1 or 2 suscribers kkk~ so thanks you! I wish you enjoy this chapter, I'll be updating soon~ annyeong~ :*