Our First Day of School

Black & White Gumiho


-- Chaerin's POV--

It's finally morning, this is the day I will finally go to school. To be honest, i'm really tired. I wasn't able to sleep last night because I was feeling exited and a bit stressed out. I was'nt aware of whom i was gonna be at class with nor if my brother was in the same class as i was gonna be in. What are the people going to be like? I was thinking like this non stop, but today i'll get my answers. Hopefully it will all turn out okay.

As I started to get dressed I could feel my hands tremble as I tried to button up my shirt. Then I looked around for my favorite black boots to wear and added the finishing touches on my hair, which included a cute blue ribbon. 

I headed downstairs where I saw Haru and Jaehyun siting in the dinning room table. I sat down next to Jaehyun and waited for Aunty to serve me what she called a "Lucky day breakfast". 

-"Unnie, are you happy about new school?" 
"Yep" I said facking a smile. I felt bad lying to Haru like that. I didn't want her to worry, so I had to. 
 Obviously I wasn't happy about meeting new people, it was nerve wracking.  Suddenly my hands started to tremble once again as I thought about the situation. Then aunty walks behind me and softly taps my sholder. She kneels enough to reach my ear and whispers words that I found to be comforting enough to keep my head up for the day.
-"Dont worry much about it,eventually everything will be alright." 

--End of Chaerins Pov--

Half an hour has passed since the kids started eating breakfast. They are now prepared to leave.

-"Come on kids, let's get going! Let's try not to be late for the fist day of school."

 Mrs.Ahn yelled from the entrance, and just like that the kids ran to the van. Chaerin's hands began to shake so she took a deep breath to calm herself down. 
 After they left Haru at her school, Mrs.Ahn headed to the High School. She started to work there mostly just to be closer to the kids. 
Finally, after almost half an hour, they were able to see the school they would hopefully graduate in.

-"We are finally here" said Mrs.Ahn
They got out the van and they started to take a look around admiring this new atmosphere. 
-"Im heading inside to look for the Office to meet wih the school principle. He will show me around and lead me to my new classroom. I have these notes with each of your daily class manuals." said Mrs.Ahn
She quickly handed each of them a note that said their class number,  along with other info.

-" We are in the same class room!" Jaehyun said as he lifted his hand and high-fived Chanin. 
-" Thank God... for a momment l thought l was going to be all alone." Chaerin let out a big sigh of relief and smiled. 

When Chaerin and Jaehyun finally got to the class room, they were amazed once again by this surreal scenario. The first thing they saw was the teachers wide wooden desk that stood out from the green chalk board behind it. The person they would asume was the teacher due to his button down shirt along with a tie was working with some papers on the desk. Once we walked towards the man on the desk he looked up at us and smiled wide enough for us to feel welcomed. 
-"Welcome to my class room, I'm Mr. Keen. Are you two my new students?" He asked even if it was obvious due to our new faces and uniforms.
-"Yes,umm.. Nice to meet you Mr.Keen." Said Jaehyun  as he reached his hand out to greet him. 
The teacher quickly reached out to shake his hand with that almost creepy smiling face.
-"Well don't be shy, each take a seat wherever you like." 
There were about 3 chairs to choose from. There was one on the front and two desk on the back.  Jaehyun decided to sit on the back where the desk was on the left side and Chaerin chose the one on the right side at the back as well. They were separated by one desk between them, but it was good enough. 

As soon as they were able to get a desk for themselves, the bell rang and the teacher started to get everyone to quiet down. He started discusing the school rules.  

--- Chaerin's pov---

As soon as the teacher stoped talking about the rules he just stood there while he stared back at us.
-"The reason why i'm repeating the class rules in the middle of the semester is because whe have two students who must know them. Both of you, please stand up from your desk and introduce yourselves." Said the teacher with a playful voice as if new students were somehow an amusing news.
We do as we were told and stood up. I started to shake a little but I realized I wasnt alone on this so I was able to calm down. I look to my left to see Jaehyun's face. He didn't look frightened at all, he kinda looked exited, then he started to talk. 
-"Hello, my name is Jaehyun. I hope we can all get along well!" 
I started to look at everyone and notice how different they all were. The window next to me was distracting considering it held small yellow flowers on a small pot. 

-"Excuse me?" I said as I realized someone was trying to call me. I saw the teacher staring at me.
-"Please introduce yourself, don't be shy."
-"Umm... M-my name is Lee Chaerin."
I am freaking out, was that good enough? Yes.. It must be. I cant speak out loud like that again while I stand before strangers. 

-"Thats it?" Asked Jaehyun whispering from his seat.
I managed to nod clearly enough for him to realize that I was in no place to keep talking.  

-" Okay then... Now thats off the chart, we can start class. You can be seated now, thank you for the introduction."
 Next to the chair I sat there was a boy laying his face on the desk. I got a feeling that didn't felt right. 
Then I saw myself been stared at, Jaehyun was in the same situation. As the class went on i could hear whispers of people saying "... he looks annoyed, is it because of them?"  
I realized soon enough that before we came along, the boy used to sit isolated by two empty desk. Jaehyun and I are in does desk that used to be empty so maybe thats why his annoyed. I don't understand why, but he might not like been surrounded by people. For now I must try to concentrate on class. 

There were only 15 minutes left for the class to end and the boy was still laying his face down.

* Is he going to stay like this forever?! This guy has no manners! The teacher had prepared this class so he and the other students could learn and yet he is sleeping. *

It was none of my bussines so I snapped out of it.

--- End of Chaerin's POV.--

 " KIM WOO BIN!!" Charerin and everyone was startled at by the teachers sudden yelling. Even the guy who seemed to be napping face down looked up in hesitation. 
-"This is not some sort of resting place for you to take naps." Chaerin and Jaehyun noticed the teacher was refearing to the guy that was sitting between them. As they looked at him they were both shocked to see his face. Their eyes grew bigger as they finaly realized that the guy they were looking at was no stranger.

 

~~~ A/N: Hey guys sorry for the late update due to personal reasons but here we brought you the 5th chapter hope you guys enjoy! And sorry again. If you like the story so far subscribe and comment. Thank you for waiting and keeping up with B&WG!!~~~