New Home Pt.2

Black & White Gumiho

---Chaerin's POV---

After all the work we have been putting these last few days on the new house, our creative sides have been craving adventure. So Haru came up with the brilliant idea of going to the park. Aunty was making dinner, her famouise chicken soup to be exact. That takes tons of work so Jaehyun stayed at home helping her with it.

After getting ready for the park, Haru left with hopes of meeting new people. I on the other hand was shaky about the idea somehow having a sudden guhimo change in front of the new people we might see.

With my powerful sense of smell and hearing, we were able to find the park with no problem. The smell of candy and juice boxes mixed with the sound of kids laughter were easy to detect. The first thing Haru did, as we stepped foot on the park’s green grass, was to run up to the red swing sets where there was a little kid about Haru’s age with a baseball logo on his shirt. I decided to sit on the wooden bench and keep an eye on her and this new atmosphere. I didn’t mind the fact that there was a guy sleeping on the bench that was next to mine.  After a while I decided to read one of my school books since the place seemed to be mild.

As I read the book I could hear Haru’s laughter while she played around, when suddenly I heard a different voice.

-“Woojin, come here!” Said the guy whom was on the bench beside me.

Then i looked up and saw Haru and the kid who was playing her run up to him.

-“Hyuung look, this is my need friend Haru! Guess what? She has the same age as I do; she also

said that she has a unnie with super powers!

-“Whoa! That’s amazing.” Said the guy amused.

As soon as I heard that my heart pump started rising and I started to freak out. I Could not believe it’s our first day out the house and Haru had exposed me already! So I ran up to them and grabbed Haru by the hand.

-“Haru-ya! I'm so sorry for that, she must be bothering you.” I said as I gave a curtsey.

-“ This is super unnie!” The guy smiled as he heard Haru’s words.

-“ Anniyo~Sorry, she has been watching a show lately about girls with super powers. Because of that, we acted like one of the powerful girls in the show. Now she is convinced I have powers or something…” I say as I hope he falls for my fake story I just pulled off.

.- "Woojin, what's your hyung's name?" Asked Haru to her new friend.

" My name? Well, I’m  Kim Woobin!"

* Kim Woobin? Woobin? Were have I heard that name?*

- " This is my unnie Chaerin!" Said Haru pulling me closer to that Woobin guy. I bowed and so did he. I could see a smirk on his face as he did.

 " Haru, we need to go, they are waiting for us at home. Jaehyun already sent me a message." Haru looked disappointed, still she said goodbye to her friend as we started walking away.

"Woojin, let's meet tomorrow!" Shouted Haru, and with that been said we left the park.

---End of Chaerin's POV---

---Woobin's POV---

As soon as I got home, I went to my desk and took out the picture I have been saving for 13 years.

 

* It can't be her, right?*

{FLASHBACK}

I was about seven years old and I was using my new camera at the park. I was taking pictures when suddenly I saw the girl i took a picture before crying on the cold grass, I got closer to check if she was okay. I gently tapped her shoulder, and then she looked at my direction as she lifted her head. I got a bit scared, shocked but still amused. Mixed feelings surrounded me as I stared at her bright blue eyes. I felt the urge to try to do something; I could not just leave her there crying.

-“Are you okay?” I said as I helped her stand up from the ground.

-“Why aren’t you running away, aren’t you scared of me?” Said the girl as she tried hiding some tears. I quickly moved my head in denial of what she stated.

-“Why would I be scared of you? You haven’t done anything to scare me away. My name is Woobin, whats yours?”

Suddenly a boy came running towards our direction. He came and grabbed the girl by the hand and took her away. I followed them towards their house to know where they were heading. I ended up in a house that seemed to be theirs.

The next day I went by the house to see if she was there so we could play in the park. She was gone,  I tried knocking on the door a bunch of times but no answer. So I went to the neighbor to ask if he knew where they were at. He told me that they had moved away earlier on a short notice.

*They didn't ran away because of the incident before, right?* {END OF FLASHBACK}

Never again has he seen the girl again. Maybe…Just maybe he might have seen her today. Her little sister mentioned she had powers. Woobin took a picture out of his drawer and took a last glance at it once again. He noticed she looked like the girl from the picture he took that day.

---End of Woobin's POV---

Chaerin got home with Haru and told  Jaehyun everything that had happened.

-"He believed you?" Asked in shock because of the news.

-" He seemed to believe me... Haru want's to meet the little boy again. I don't think I can take her.” Said Chaerin worried about the situation.

- " It's okay, I'll go. I can take her to the park." Chaerin couldn't help but to smile at Jaehyun.

-"Thank you!" Chaerin hugged Jaehyun and left his room.

- "School starts the day after tomorrow don't forget.” Said Jaehyum from his room.

Chaerin headed back to her room and went straight to the closet. She found her very first school uniform.

.

Chaerin got somehow emotional for having her very first school uniform in her 17 years of life. So her eyes became teary and still she was smiling.