YUNHO’S JAEJOONG 2/2

PHOTOS HAVE SECRETS

 

Jaejoong looked at Changmin’s frightened face confusedly. They were having a happy talk. Why was he like this suddenly?

 

Then he realized that Changmin was looking somewhere else. He turned his head and came across with Yunho’s angry face.

 

Jaejoong was very happy to see his husband unexpectedly so he jumped from the couch and hugged his Yunnie like a koala. “Yuuuniieeee!!!! When did you come back? I heard nothing!”

 

Yunho’s face softened when he heard his cute wife.

 

“I just came in, baby.” said Yunho in a loving voice while caressed his wife’s silky hair but then, “I wanted to surprize you but it went against the grain.” said Yunho while looking his frightened dongsaeng angrily.

 

“Hyung..... I......” Changmin couldn’t find the right words. He was really frightened at that moment because he was caught red-handed. He was in a big big big trouble for sure.

 

Changmin slowly got up from the couch and tried to move towards the door.

 

“JUNG CHANGMIN!!! COME HERE!!!....” shouted Yunho at his scared dongsaeng but Changmin was already out of the door, running for his life.

 

“Aaahh... That little rascal!!....” said Yunho angrily.

 

“Don’t be angry with him too much. He was just showing me your long term and deep love for me.” said Jaejoong sweetly.

 

Jaejoong was thankful to Changmin for the new informations about Yunho and his love. But Yunho didn’t look happy.

 

“I want to show them to you by myself tomorrow, in our first anniversary but that little rascal beat me.” said Yunho with a sigh.

 

“We haven’t finished the album yet. Do you want to continue?” asked Jaejoong with sparkling eyes.

 

“Do you really want to continue?” asked Yunho hopefully.

 

“Of course.” said Jaejoong with a huge smile. He kissed his husband’s pouted lips and pulled him to the couch.

 

“Ok. How many secrets did that unreliable foodmonster tell about me?” asked Yunho while hugging Jaejoong with one of this arms and putting his photo album on his lap at the same time.

 

“Not much.” said Jaejoong with a smile. “He said you loved me even before the middle school.” said Jaejoong with teasing voice.

 

“He said that??? That was one of my biggest secrets!!!... Ohhh.. I will kill him tomorrow!” said Yunho angrily.

 

Jaejoong kissed his husband’s cheek. “But I loved it!”

 

“Really? Weren’t you angry with me?”

 

“Why should I be angry? I am very happy to know that!” said Jaejoong while hugging Yunho tightly.

 

“If you are happy, I am happy too.” said Yunho with a huge smile and then opened the album.

 

“Ok. From where should we start?” asked Yunho with a frown while turning the pages.

 

“Aaaahh... Why do you keep these photos? They are very embarrassing.” said Jaejoong while pointing some photos.

 

     

 

“No, they are not. I love everything that you do. They can be weird for other people but they are the cutest things in my life.” said Yunho lovingly and he kissed Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

“You, cheesy husband!” said Jaejoong with a huge smile.

 

“I can be more cheesy if you want!” said Yunho with a seductive voice.

 

“No! I want to see the whole album!!!...”

 

“Ok. Ok. Let’s continue!” said Yunho while turning the page. “Do you remember these, baby?”

“Aren’t they from the competition that we took part in high school?”

 

“Yes, they are. After the competition, I took all of your photos from the organization company.”

 

“I did the same!!!... That girl made me really angry!” said Jaejoong angrily.

 

“I know baby, I know. If you didn’t take my photos from them at that time, I would take and gave them to you anyway.” said Yunho lovingly.

 

“Really?” asked Jaejoong with sparkling eyes.

 

“Really!” said Yunho while kissing his adorable wife’s nose. “Do you know what I love most?”

 

Jaejoong looked at his husband confusedly.

 

 

“Your smile, baby.” said Yunho and kissed Jaejoong’s now smiling lips.

 

 

 

“When you smile, I loose my breath.”

 

 

“When you look at me, I loose my mind.”

 

 

“You are my heart and soul. I can’t live without you.”

 

Jaejoong looked at his husband’s loving eyes with his teary eyes.

 

“I can’t live without you too.” said Jaejoong and kissed his husband’s lips passionately.

 

“Do you want to learn what my real hobby is?” asked Yunho with a grin.

 

“What is it?” asked Jaejoong curiously.

 

“Taking your photos without noticing. I am professional on that now.” said Yunho proudly. “I can’t take photo when you look at me because when I saw your eyes, at first my heart, then my hands start to shake so I make Changmin to take your photos. I paid him A LOT OF money for that.”

 

“I know. He said he bought a motorcycle with that money when he was in college.” said Jaejoong with a grin.

 

“I gave him as much money as two houses but he could only buy a motorcycle because he invested on foods the rest! Ohhh... That ungrateful foodmonster!!” said Yunho angrily.

 

“Was it that much?” asked Jaejoong curiously.

 

“That was worse. But I never regret. I have a precious treasure by the help of him.” said Yunho lovingly when he tapped his wife’s cute nose.

 

“I never notice you when you take photos. I thought you gave up taking photos.” said Jaejoong while looking at his own photos with a confused face.

 

“That is the point.” said Yunho with a smile. “I love taking photos of you in different times. Like when you were young...”

 

 

“When you made me the happiest man in the world.....”

 

 

“When you are with animals...”

 

 

“When you are with babies...”

 

 

“When you are working...”

 

 

 

“When you are taking photos...”

 

 

“When we are on holidays...”

 

 

“When we are at home...”

 

 

 

“Do you take my photos even when I sleep?” asked Jaejoong unbelievingly.

 

 

“Of course baby! You are really beautiful when you are sleeping. But your being in bed is too good for me by itself.” said Yunho and kissed his precious wife’s delicious lips.

 

“You are really obsessed with me, aren’t you?” asked Jaejoong with a huge grin.

 

“Have you just noticed? But you also add fuel the flames by yourself.” said Yunho teasingly.

 

“I did nothing!” said Jaejoong with a defensive voice.

 

“Really? If so, what are these?”

 

 

“I.......” Jaejoong couldn’t find a word. He was too embarrassed.

 

“I love your selfies that you send me. I also have my own collection.” said Yunho with a smirk.

 

“What kind of collection is that?”

 

“The nature beauty of the love of my life!”

 

 

 

“Did you take my photos when I was showering?” asked Jaejoong excitedly.

 

Yunho misunderstood his wife’s excitement and “Are you angry with me?” asked worriedly.

 

“No! I am angry with myself!” said Jaejoong while puffing his cheeks.

 

“Why, baby?” asked Yunho while smiling to his adorable wife.

 

“Why didn’t I think before? That is a brilliant idea! That can be the most precious collection for my special album.” said Jaejoong excitedly.

 

“Your special album?”

 

“Aaaaa.... It is....”

 

“I want to see YOUR special album too.” said Yunho seductively.

 

“I can show you that if you accept to be my model in shower!” said Jaejoong playfully.

 

“I can’t wait for it. Let’s make a reheasal for the poses!” said Yunho while raising Jaejoong with a bridal pose and kissing him passionately.

 

It passed midnight when they entered the bathroom. Their first anniversary started with lots of love, laugh and moans. That seemed to be a long night.

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************

Hi, everybody! I finished this little story. I hope you enjoy it.

See you in next stories.

Thanks! :)