JAEJOONG’S YUNHO

PHOTOS HAVE SECRETS

 

Changmin took another photo album behind Jaejoong’s back. “What is this hyung?”

 

Jaejoong woke up from his sweet memories and looked at Changmin confusedly. As soon as he saw the album in Changmin’s hand, his eyes got bigger.

 

“Don’t open it!!”

 

Changmin jumped from the couch and lifted up the album to prevent from his jumping hyung with a smirk on his face. Jaejoong was trying to take the album from Changmin’s hand helplessly. His dongsaeng was crazily tall so however hard he jumped, he couldn’t reach the album which was nearer the ceiling more than him.

 

“I think I feed you too much. When did you grow this much?” asked Jaejoong tiredly while panting heavily. “If you don’t give it to me right now, you can’t come here to eat anything from now on.”

 

Changmin got shock when he heard Jaejoong’s threat. When he was just opening his mouth for a protest, a photo fell from the photo book. They looked at the photo which was on the carpet.

 

 

“Puahh ha ha ha... Hyung! Are you trying to hide Yunho hyung’s childhood photos from me? You are really naive. Did you forget? He’s my brother. I know everything about him.” said Changmin amusingly.

 

“Yah!!! Give it to me!! It’s from my most precious collection!!” said Jaejoong angrily.

 

“What collection??” asked Changmin confusedly.

 

Jaejoong sat on the couch tiredly. He knew he couldn’t win over his beastly strong and genius dongsaeng so he gave up.

 

“Ok. I will say it but you won’t make fun of me and if you say any word to Yunnie, you can not eat any of my meals for a year. Do you understand?” asked Jaejoong threateningly.

 

Changmin swallowed hard. Why was everyone threaten him with food? It was not fair. He had to eat to live. Nobody understood him.

 

“Ok, I accept.” said Changmin with a sigh.

 

He sat beside Jaejoong again and gave the photo album to Jaejoong, whose eyes were sparkling. He knew everything about Yunho hyung so nothing could surprize him but even so, he was very curious about the new album.

 

Jaejoong opened the album slowly. In the first two pages, there were Yunho’s childhood photos.

 

“I have my own special photo collection in this album. Every collection also has its own name. This is “Perfect Child Yunho” collection.”  said Jaejoong with a happy smile. “Look how charismatic he was, even at that age.”

 

 

“Yes, he was. He is a charismatic and caring hyung for me for years. He always protects me whatever happens.” said Changmin sadly.

 

When they were in elementary school, some of big guys bullied Changmin because he was very small in those days. Yunho saw them and tried to protect his dongsaeng. He was also a kid and wasn’t strong enough to fight against five big kids at the same time but he tried really hard. Although he was beaten up badly that day, he didn’t let his dongsaeng have a little scar. Changmin remembered his hyung couldn’t go to school for a week because of his scars so he cried everyday beside Yunho’s bed. After Yunho got well, both of them started to learn hapkido. Now they both had black belt but Yunho still got in front of Changmin whenever he sensed something dangerous.

 

 

“Aaaa... I remember this. Yunho hyung was in his first year of elementary school and he would go on a picnic with his class. I was little so I didn’t go to school at that time but I cried a lot to go to that picnic. At last, Yunho hyung couldn’t take it anymore and took me with him too. I was very happy that day.” said Changmin with a happy voice.

 

“I know. He has a soft heart.” said Jaejoong with a loving smile.

 

“But hyung, how did you get these photos? Did my mother give them to you?” asked Changmin confusedly.

 

“Of course! She gave them willingly.” said Jaejoong quickly while turning his eyes away.

 

“Are you sure?” asked Changmin with a smirk.

 

“Yah!!!... Do you try to say I used my sweet voice and your mother’s love for me to get these photos?” asked Jaejoong angrily.

 

“I said nothing.” said Changmin with a smirk.

 

Changmin knew his mother treasured their childhood photos a lot but she also loved Jaejoong like her own son. If he wanted one thing, she gave him two. Jaejoong also knew and sometimes used this for himself. This had to be one of that times.

 

Jaejoong turned the page and Changmin saw the new collection’s name: “Perfect Student Yunho”.

 

 

“I know this. It was when Yunho hyung became the class president in middle school.” said Changmin excitedly.

 

“Yes. He was smart and the top student in our class so that wasn’t a surprize for anybody.” said Jaejoong with a proud voice.

 

“Yeah, he was a nerd in middle school.” said Changmin mockingly.

 

 

“Yah!! He always did his best. He wasn’t lazy like a genius person whose name isn’t important.” said Jaejoong with an irritated voice. “Beside, he could be a nerd but he was a kind and handsome nerd.”

 

“Handsome? I don’t think he was handsome in middle school but in high school, he changed a lot.” said Changmin with a smirk.

 

 

“Certainly!!!.... He was indeed hansome when we started to high school. I couldn’t believe in my eyes then. We only separated for one month for your family’s summer vacation and when he returned back, BAM!!!.... He looked like another person.” said Jaejoong excitedly.

 

“I think he wanted to be more handsome for his fans.” said Changmin teasingly.

 

“Yeah... His fan club in school started to get members even from other schools when we started to high school. He was kind, smart, handsome and rich. He was incredible in most of ways. I was lucky to be his best friend then.” said Jaejoong unbelievingly.

 

“Of course, because he was perfect.” said Changmin mockingly while rolling his eyes.

 

“Look at this collection!” said Jaejoong pointing the new collection: 'Perfect Sportsman Yunho'. “He was even excellent at sports.”

 

 

“He was our basketball team captain during whole our school years.” said Changmin proudly.

 

 

“He wasn’t excellent only in basketball. Do you remember when Siwon asked for his help when he broke his leg? Yunho played ice hockey instead of him. His team won the game with Yunho’s four goal.” said Jaejoong excitedly.

 

“I know. You were the noisiest fanboy in the area.” said Changmin with a smirk.

 

“Of course. I was supporting my best friend at that time.” said Jaejoong, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“I know. I know.” said Changmin mockingly.

 

 

“He also played in Junsu’s football team when their striker couldn’t play because of his red cards. He always looks so manly and handsome when he does sports.” said Jaejoong lovingly while looking at the photos.

 

 

“I don’t think this is manly.” said Changmin mockingly while pointing another picture.

 

“Hey! It was my present for winning that game and he loved it. It was also very cute.” said Jaejoong with a sulking face.

 

Changmin knew it. Although Yunho was a tough person for others, he couldn’t say “No” to Jaejoong whatever he wanted. He loved Jaejoong more than the adorable man could imagine.

 

When Jaejoong passed to the other collection, Changmin saw the new headline: “Perfect Brother Yunho

 

 

“Yaaahhh!!... What is this? Did you fun of me when I was sleeping innocently?” said Changmin angrily.

 

“I know you will be like this. In fact we only wanted to take a photo with your innocent side because we can’t see it when you are awake.” said Jaejoong with a smirk.

 

 

“Hyuuung!!.. Don’t say something like that. I am always the victim. Look! This photo also proves it.” said Changmin whiningly while pointing a photo. “You and Yunho hyung made me do your termworks with a promise that you would cook whatever I want for a week. But you never did that. Both of you acted dumb when I wanted it. You evil couple!!....”

 

“It wasn’t like you remembered. At first, we only wanted your help for our termwork. We didn’t want you to do all of them.” said Jaejoong seriously.

 

“I couldn’t help it. They were so easy.” said Changmin helplessly.

 

“Secondly, I didn’t promise you to cook whole week. It was only for 1 day. Do you think I am a masochist?” asked Jaejoong disbelievingly.

 

“Hmm... Sometimes...” said Changmin with a smirk.

 

“But not for you!” said Jaejoong while avoiding his red face.

 

“Ok. Ok. Maybe I am exaggerating a little but I was really depressed at that time.” said Changmin with a sigh.

 

 

“Because of that, three of us went to a trip. It was very refreshing and relaxing.” said Jaejoong happily.

 

“Yes. It was like that for you. I was the third wheel in whole trip.” said Changmin annoyingly.

 

 

“Don’t be like this. I loved that trip. You were like our child at that time.” said Jaejoong teasingly.

 

“That was the most terrible part! I can be younger than you, hyung but you don’t have to behave me like I am five years old. Ohh... My reputation....” said Changmin sadly.

 

While Changmin was rolling his eyes annoyingly from Jaejoong’s smirk, he saw some photos that shouldn’t have been there.

 

     

 

“Hyung, weren’t these photos from the Rome trip that only Yunho hyung and I went? It was for my summer school and Yunho hyung helped me to find a proper one but you couldn’t come because of your part time job. Who did take these photos? How did you get them?” asked Changmin confusedly.

 

“Aaaa.... It is not important... Really.” said Jaejoong while trying to turn the page.

 

“Hyuuunnng!!... Do you want to hide something from your adorable and worthy dongsaeng?” asked Changmin innocently while blinking his eyes adorably.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes and sighed. If he didn’t say anything at that time, his dongseang would pester him during his whole life.

 

“Ok. Ok. You know I couldn’t go with you but I was very worried about Italian girls and boys at that time. That days, Yoona said she won a trip to Rome because she became first in a competion. I told you also would be in Rome. So she wanted to be my personal spy photographer in Rome willingly.”

 

“Really? Why?” asked Changmin confusedly.

 

“Sometimes I am suspicious of your genius.” said Jaejoong with a sigh. “Because she likes you.”

 

“Wooaahh... Why do I not know this?”

 

“Ask yourself.”

 

Jaejoong knew his dongseang very well. Although he was a genius, he had a pure heart and that heart was full of food love. He loved food more than girls untill he was in the first year of his high school. That year, unfortunately, he found out . All his hyungs were very worried about him because he started to be interested in girls; not as much as food of course but it was a start. Although he was a genius in a lot of things, he still had to go a long way in his relationship with girls.

 

Jaejoong looked at his next collection. He loved this collection most: “Perfect Husband Yunho”.

 

Changmin woke up from his dreamland when he noticed his hyung was turning the page. He looked at the new photos.

 

 

“I took this photo when Yunho was waiting for me for our first official date. He was very adorable and handsome at the same time.” said Jaejoong while looking at his husband with a smile.

 

“He was always a hopeless romantic.” said Changmin knowingly.

 

 

“He also sometimes sends me some “I love U” photos like this and I keep all of them.” said Jaejoong shyly.

 

 

“I love his smile most. Whenever I saw his smile, I couldn’t take my hand from my camera. I think I have millions photos of his smile in my computer.” said Jaejoong with dream eyes.

 

“Like husband, like wife.” said Changmin inaudibly.

 

 

“He is always outstanding whereever he goes but his loving eyes are always on me.” said Jaejoong while looking at the photo lovingly.

 

While Jaejoong was lost in his handsome husband’s eyes, Changmin noticed that next collection was marked by red. He looked confusedly and tried to turn the page but Jaejoong prevented him with his red cheeks.

 

“You can’t see that collection. It is VERY special.” said Jaejoong syhly.

 

“Hmmm... I understand.” said Changmin casually. “If the collections finish, can you make me some coffee hyung?”

 

“Ok. I need it too.” said Jaejoong naively and put his album on the couch.

 

As soon as he went to kitchen, Changmin opened the red collection and he was shocked. The new collection’s name was “My Perfect y Yunho”.

 

 

Changmin looked at the first picture. That was taken for an important song competition when they were in high school. Yunho was their band’s leader and also the main dancer. He remembered the organizer girl wanted Yunho to take more pictures than the rest of the band and they became indeed y pictures. Yunho had to do it for band’s sake but he didn’t like seeing Jaejoong’s sulking face for the rest of the week. Changmin remembered his precious and adorable hyung nagged to the poor girl and took all Yunho’s solo photos when the competition finished. The happiness on Jaejoong’s face when he had all photos was incredible so Changmin didn’t surprize to see one of those photos but....

 

“JUNG CHANGMIN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” shouted Jaejoong at Changmin while holding two cups of coffee.

 

Changmin closed the album immediately but it was too late. “Nothing, hyung.” said Changmin, trying to act innocent.

 

“Ahh... I give up. Look as much as you want.” said Jaejoong with a sigh while sitting his old place. “I love Yunnie and everybody knows it.”

 

“This isn’t a secret for a long time, hyung.” said Changmin teasingly. “Can I look at the rest?”

 

“If you want... but I warn you, they are SPECIAL pictures.” said Jaejoong with pink cheeks.

 

Changmin opened the album again while nodding his head slowly.

 

 

“I know this. We all went to camping in high school and Yunho hyung tried climbing.” said Changmin with a satisfied smile. “But this one.....”

 

 

“This was from the football practice for the championship game. It was a very hot day.” said Jaejoong with pink cheeks.

 

“I can guess it.” said Changmin teasingly.

 

“He was very handsome so I couldn’t help it.” said Jaejoong whiningly.

 

“You are a real stalker hyung!”

 

“No, I am not!”

 

 

“Really? Look at this! How did you get this? Did you hire a spy again?”

 

“Of course no! I took it myself!” said Jaejoong angrily but then he understood his dongsaeng’s trap and put his hands on his mouth.

 

“See! I know it!” said Changmin with a smirk.

 

“Aaahh... He is the iest man I have ever seen! What can I do? He is perfect!” said Jaejoong helplessly.

 

“Yeah... Whatever!...” said Changmin while rolling his eyes then he noticed another picture.

 

 

“Hyung?” asked Changmin confusedly.

 

“Aaaa... It was......” said Jaejoong with a deep red face.

 

“Ok. I don’t want to know what happened next!!!.... You both husband and wife are exactly same.” said Changmin unbeliveingly.

 

Jaejoong looked confusedly.

 

“Hyung, you think Yunho hyung is perfect, don’t you?” asked Changmin with a smirk.

 

“Of course, he is.” said Jaejoong confidently. “I don’t know anybody more handsome and caring than him from the first day of our middle school. But we were just bestfriends at that time.”

 

“You think so?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Hyung, if I tell you a really big secret about Yunho hyung, what will you give me?”

 

“What do you want?”

 

“I want to move in here.”

 

“EXACTLY NO!!”

 

“Hyung please....”

 

“No... No... And again NO!! But you can come on weekends to have meals here for a month.”

 

“Six months!”

 

“Three months!”

 

“Hyuuung..”

 

“I don’t even know if this will worth for the trouble.”

 

“You can be sure. It worths!”

 

“Ok. Spill it.”

 

“Wait a minute!”

 

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

Hi, everybody! I came back with a little long chapter. I hope you will like it. :)

Your imaginations in comments are really good!!!... Thanks for every one of them!! :)))

Enjoy the story! :)